Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 3:24:52 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

She thinks on it, silently sunken into the hot bath. It brings comfort despite the simplicity of it. He probably wouldn’t take note, but her shoulders shrug beneath the foggy surface, “No, as long as we can get good information,” She expected that would not be a problem. It’s dangerous to assume but she did so anyway. If Remiel had a vested interest in these artifacts, he probably knew how to get the information they needed to make the endeavor successful. If not, could probably wrangle up the information that they needed, “How many people are involved int this?” she asks with judgment behind her eyes. Too many cooks in the kitchen never fared well in her experience.

NQ_eLUFy
821-39 = 782

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 1:19:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Whatever means Lex employed to scout the area, and locate the target he wanted in possession, was alright by him. So long as it didn't jeopardize the mission, of course. Though he still had to consider a few other things, regardless...

"I'm keeping this private for several reasons," He responds. "Just you and me. Simple and succinct." Enjoying the night sky for a moment longer, he eventually tilts his head up again to look across the water at her. "What I'm asking you to acquire for me... it's of a somewhat sensitive nature." He adds, eyes narrowing.

"So if I ask you to keep its existence between us a secret... are you able to keep that promise?"

FqIpe9rT

🎶 japanese onsen ambience
🔥 heat points: 529/1000

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 9:00:05 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

There’s no hiding the way her brows rise in surprise when Remiel confesses it is just her and himself so far. The fact he hadn’t recruited anyone more skilled or stronger than herself was alarming. Lex didn’t consider herself well-known or competent enough to be sought out by an admin (besides Killian).

She finds herself intrigued more by whatever this object may be. Sensitive could mean many of things. However, she doesn’t probe or more details – now is not the time or place for that.

There’s little hesitation in her response, “Well, I’ll have to tell where I’m going,” not so much the details of the operation but she couldn’t jet off to Galar without telling her fiancé she was taking a business trip. He’d be able to deduce what that means without explicitly stating the obvious.

TX8IDM66
782-30 = 752

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights