[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Surrounded by a forest of bamboo, zen gardens, and Mt. Chimney itself, the hot spring glistened beneath moonlight as Kricketune played their songs into the night. Remiel had come expecting to find the place alone, but was surprised, instead, to find occupying it. He showed no sign of displeasure or otherwise, however. His face nonchalant as ever, he greeted her and proceeded to undress before entering the other end of the pool.[break][break]

The royal inhaled deeply, suppressing a hiss as he lowered himself into the steaming pool from its edge. When it reached his waist, he exhaled and gave his body a moment to soak it all in as his lungs relaxed. Shifting a glance towards the woman, he asked: "I don't suppose I'm talking to the Zoroark here, am I?" A jest to their previous meeting in Sootopolis, when they'd been stocking one of Team Rocket's hideouts with supplies.[break][break]

tErJ7MWO
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 955/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 19:09:02 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The cool night air in contrast with the hot spring water was invigorating, refreshing. It rejuvenates aching muscles and tired bones. Lex hasn’t relaxed like this in quite some time. Although she enjoys the peaceful night melody, the experience isn’t broken by the sound of a familiar voice.

Lids peel open to cast a look towards the royal as he descends into the pool. A small smile even creeps across red lips, “Remiel,” she sings, adjusting slightly to sit up straighter, “No, just me this time,” she assures him.

DT7Td9Ub
1000-34= 966

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 5:08:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Gently, Remiel began to scoop handfuls of water into his palms and splash them across his bare, scar-ridden chest. The spring felt good against the cool night air indeed. It ran a chill down his spine as he felt the stress slowly begin to melt away.[break][break]

"Splendid," He responds, splashing his neck and massaging it for a bit with a single hand. "It's been some time since we caught up. Since we've taken over Sootopolis, I've been curious to know how you've fared the past few weeks." He admits.[break][break]

LQSd58Nn
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 921/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 18:40:35 GMT

Sootopolis. The reminder of the raid on the city brings a pang of guilt with it. She should have been there, not off doing mindless, unimportant things. Not that long ago the thief would have been happy to be involved. A lot has changed since then. Lex belonged beside , fighting with Rocket, not hidden behind it in its shadow where she once liked to remain.

“Yes, it has,” she agrees, letting a pleasant smile cross her face instead of bitter, “I’ve been fine – busy. How have you been?”

lWMZmLZ9
966-23= 943

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 6:20:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He'd been present for most of the invasion's preliminary work, of course. Though the day of its announcement was spent in his office at the Galarian Embassy. Everything he'd heard since then had been in reports, for the most part. Though the very nature of Alexandra's position in Team Rocket often made the devil in the details very scarce. Which was the something the two appeared to share: their coyness.[break][break]

"Busy," He answers in turn, glancing towards her with a slight smile. "But otherwise well. Steal anything noteworthy, lately?"[break][break]

W5_gq9E2
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 834/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 20:08:15 GMT

A sharp exhale stifles her chuckle. Of course he’s busy. Why wouldn’t he be? E holds far many more titles than Lex’s humble “thief”. She shifts in the ledge beneath the water, turning slightly to face the royal.

His question pulls the stifled laugh forward, accentuated by a mischievous grin. It’s rare she talked about such things in the open like this. Being one of the higher ups in Rocket, he’s privy to her skills, “Have you read the latest HNN article?” she referring to the one about the break in at the Mossdeep Space Center.

YrTugKnR
943-19= 924

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 9:16:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel's eyes widen with surprise and awe; a rare reaction from the otherwise nonchalant Galarian. "Ahh... you and Decker, I presume? And just before their grand soiree, too... I'd say you're on track to being the next Arsène Lupin of our generation, Miss Briarwood."[break][break]

He wondered, briefly, what sort of plans Walsh might have for a meteorite such as the one they'd stolen. He wondered if Walsh had any plans at all in regards to it. Perhaps the boss was simply pleased to see the League and their associates being made fools of again.[break][break]

"Were you given a proper bonus for your efforts? Or did something else motivate you?" He asks with a curious look. If Arsène Lupin was anything to go by, after all, not all thieves stole simply for monetary gain.[break][break]

eV761EOJ
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 832/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 16:02:21 GMT

Lex has no idea who that is but she assumes it’s a compliment gauging by his reaction to the news. So she smiles, sinking a bit deeper into the water, closing her eyes. She should have asked for extra compensation . . . but it wasn’t Walsh that asked her to do it.

“I just do as I’m told, Remiel. And I don’t as questions,” therefore, her knowledge on the subject is quite superficial. She did her part of the job. She stole it because Killian asked her to, and that was enough for her.

ch9JxT2e
924-3= 921

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 9:09:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A soldier, through and through. At least, in that aspect. Nearby, a bamboo fountain fills with water and taps against a stone platform, spilling that water before leaning back to gather more. As if it'd marked a shift in tone, Remiel moves on.[break][break]

"I have a job for you, then. Though not one I expect you to do simply for the sake of 'duty'. There's good money to be made for it, however... and, if you did it well, I would owe you a favor."[break][break]

eCBRbwK0
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 745/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 3:42:21 GMT

Remiel had certainly piqued her interest. Though she is incredibly intrigued, it’s a casual glance the shifts towards the admin. A brow raises slightly, especially at the mention of ‘good money’. And a favor from someone in Remiel’s position is a useful tool. Perhaps even more sueful than the money. She shifts to face him, a small grin tugging at the corner of her red lips, “I’m listening,” Very intently.

fvOkLu1z
921-12= 909

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 13:57:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She seems eager, and he's pleased to see it. "Prior to discussing the details, I'd like to know a few things. Primarily, your availability in December. And your willingness to travel abroad for at least a few days."[break][break]

These two factors were essential. There was a very small window in which the assignment would take place. Unfortunately, the fact that it wouldn't take place in Hoenn only served to complicate things further.[break][break]

CNBCnMTB
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 727/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 19:32:55 GMT

December? Lex sinks into thought, silent for a moment while she contemplates what she’s up to in December. It’s quite a ways away, and typically she didn’t plan that far ahead. As of right now, nothing big stuck out in her memory. With a sift tilt of her head shrugs her shoulders, “I don’t have anything big going on in December, I’m sure I can spare a few days for travel,” Surely Killain wouldn’t bitch about it. Of course, that depends on where they are traveling too, “Where would we go?” Not Johto she hopes. Although, with Kaito in Hoenn, Johto isn’t as dangerous anymore.

3W8WyRPj
909-75= 834

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 10:28:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Galar," Remiel relays plainly, splashing some of that hot spring water onto his bare chest. "We'd be robbing a palace, naturally. You'd be surprised the kind of artifacts and relics the old codgers back home keep tucked away in them."[break][break]

A shame, really. Not because he wanted to post them in some museum for tourist to see, of course. But because, given the chance, he was certain he could pull more information and use from them than any previous archaeologist or scientist had before.[break][break]

SpHVsg17
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 658/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 22:38:23 GMT

Her lips curls into a satisfied smile at the mention of a palace. Sounded like a wonderful place to rob. Lex sinks lower, letting the bubbles of the sauna tickle her lips as her red hair spread out on the surface behind her, “I’ve never been to Galar,” she muses out loud, tilting her head up to allow herself to speak.

“I assume you know this palace well?” the artifacts didn’t interest her, but they would probably interest . As long as she was paid fairly and got a say in planning the operation (so it didn’t go to shit), she’d be content with the assignment.

ZloyOdtr
834-13= 821

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
wēnquán [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 20:43:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Not very," Remiel responds, leaning his head back against the edge of the spring to gaze at the night sky past the towers of scenic bamboo that reach up towards it.

Their sharp green leaves sway gently in the breeze. Any chill that might have been delivered concurrently, however, is lost in the hot steam that fills the area.

"I've visited a few times, but not in length. That won't be a problem for you, though... will it?"

sU87S2pX

🎶 japanese onsen ambience
🔥 heat points: 571/1000

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights