saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 9:52:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they should really get out of the water.

he's breathless as well, exhausted as he breathes against her wet skin, panting. he meets her gaze, mirroring her smile.

"nah, i think we're fine."

no, people definitely heard them, but at least no one's come to kick them out yet.

he chuckles, doting her with affection as he kisses her neck.

"you're not very good at being quiet."

[attr="class","noodles"]ORwOIH7e

111/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 11:56:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

What they really need is some water and a snack. No doubt the steaming pool masked the toll their activities took on their bodied. Regardless, she still feels quite relaxed. Eva laughs with him, squirming a little at the tickle the kisses left on her neck, “Well, neither are you,” she frowns playfully, recalling that she wasn’t the only one moaning.

kaVQZqGo
294-3=291

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 13:23:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her playful frown is adorable. he ends up doing his best to mirror it, teasing her before placing a gentle kiss on her frowned lips.

"mmm yeah, but can you blame me?"

his arms hold her tighter, relishing the warmth of their bubble.

"next month. let's book it when we get home."

[attr="class","noodles"]KETE9ZN_

66/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:07:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It’s not surprising that a kiss breaks the frown and turns it into a gentle smile. A hand rises from below the surface to rest on his cheek, a thumb gently stroking his skin as she admires the view, “I guess not,” she agrees, she couldn’t help herself either. He’s dangerously addicting.

“Next month,” she confirms with a bright smile, the fantasy still hasn’t been clouded by guilt. It remains fresh, the promise of an unimpeded future together, just them, “Just us,” . . . he’s leaving Virizion at home.

892y1HwO
291-14= 277

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:15:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the implication of him leaving virizion behind is lost on him even if it shouldn't be — just us should have been clear enough. so he smiles, completely unaware.

"of course."

another kiss, this time gentler than usual.

"is a week long enough?"

[attr="class","noodles"]x6VcC3XS

7/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:27:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva takes a moment to think on it. A week is so short, it would never be enough. Then again, they hopefully had a lifetime together. A week would fly by, but that already seemed like more than they could possibly spare, “Probably not,” she smiles, shrugging her shoulders, “You might get sick of me after a week, though, so I think that will work.”

iSN68ivP
277-72= 205

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:37:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"sick of you?"

he chuckles, dismissing the comment entirely as he shakes his head.

"never."

his words are genuine. they have their whole lives together, after all, and it's a commitment matias doesn't take lightly.

maybe to prove his point, he suggests:

"let's go for two weeks."

[attr="class","noodles"]O6DKep8V

-93/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:58:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Never.

Arecues, she hopes that’s true, “Good,” she grins, although deep down she knows that’s the truth. She’d never tire of him either.

“Two weeks?!” there’s unmistakable surprise in her voice, “You really think they’d survive without us for two weeks?” by “they” she means their respective jobs. would probably burn down the lab if she left for two weeks. The boy’s a hard worker but she couldn’t trust him with everything. Especially Mew. They’d both probably burn the lab down together playing with something they shouldn’t . . . Now she worries about leaving for just one week.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 9:47:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"they'll be fine."

it shouldn't be on them to maintain stability but it's just the way things are. he knows, despite his suggestion, that two weeks away would mean chaos for both of them.

so it's with a sigh that he shakes his head.

"just a week, then."

even a week alone with her is more than he could have ever hoped for.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 16:37:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

His disappointment is palpable. It makes her feel bad for suggesting otherwise. Even forever isn’t enough time.

She gives him an apologetic smile, letting the hand on his cheek resume its gentle caress and she reaches for a kiss, “We’ll plan another soon too,” she promises, “Maybe even a trip . . . home,” she’s bold to suggest Kanto, but with him she feels like she can do anything. That includes facing demons of the past.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 17:58:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a trip home? to kanto? damn, she's bold.

"you sure you want to go home?"

home. it's a foreign concept for those like them because what awaits them likely isn't what they remember.

still, he entertains the idea, knowing how much it'd mean to her to see her family again.

"maybe i can finally meet your family."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 18:33:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Of course she wants to. Going home is second only to Matias. However, it’d probably do more harm than good. The Kanto they love is long gone, replaced by an imposter and swarmed by the enemy. If she returns, she’s afraid she won’t be able to come back to Hoenn. She’d want to stay and fight. She’s stronger now, smarter, but not smart or strong enough to take on a whole region of Rockets, “Hm, maybe that’s not a good idea,” she laughs nervously, though the idea of seeing her family and introducing them to Matias is a stronger counter, “I’m sure they’d love you.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 18:52:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]returning would be bittersweet for him, as he had only recently left, effectively giving up the fight there only to continue it here. he's not sure if he'd be able to leave a second time.

"you could help move them here, you know."

surprisingly, it sounds more plausible than them visiting kanto.

"i'd help keep them safe."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:13:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Move them here? Eva smiles, that would be wonderful. That also means moving them from one war right into the inevitable start of another, making them go through it all over again, “I don’t think I could ever get my dad to leave Kanto,” Even after she fought Rocket in Pallet Town and they took the city, she begged him to leave, to meet her outside of Saffron City. He refused to leave the ranch, stubborn as always (that’s where she gets it from). She wonders if he still even has the ranch or if he was forced out.

Her brothers on the other hand . . . maybe. Some of them might come to Hoenn. Eva smiles up at Matias, thankful for the suggestion, “I know you would,” there’s no one else she trusted more in the world to do so.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:16:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias laughs; so that's where she gets it from. it's cute in a way he can't quite describe, so he doesn't, instead choosing to plant another kiss on her lips.

guess that only leaves them one option.

"then let's make sure to drive rocket out of hoenn so we can do the same back home."

[attr="class","noodles"]