3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 14:24:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Busy. Yeah. Eva sighs deeply, leaning against him. It should never be too busy to make time for him though. There’s a pang of guilt from both sides: not spending enough time with him and not dedicating herself to work. It’s a losing battle, though she much prefers his company.

Eva sits up at the mention of a proper holiday, brows scrunched in thought. She’d never considered it, “Huh, outside of Hoenn,” she repeats. Honestly, she hasn’t left since she got here. In fact, has she ever really taken a real holiday? Nope.

“Where would we go?” she entertains the idea. A girl could dream.

15BRhftQ
661-8= 653

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 15:22:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they have the ability, the resources, but the one thing they both lack is time. he's caught in a neverending battle, forced to choose how best to split up his time in a day. commitments sway in a certain direction, but shouldn't it be okay to dream?

the thought of them going on holiday together excites him, as unrealistic as it sounds.

but it's sad, isn't it? how even a simple thing such as that sounds far-fetched.

"alola? i know how much you love the beach."

[attr="class","noodles"]AwzBjxov

560/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 15:59:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva perks up at the mention of Alola. It’s always a region she’s wanted to visit, and not just because of its unique environment and selective evolution of certain pokemon. It sounds like a place that one can relax in. The resorts are supposed to be divine, “I hear there’s great hiking there,” is what she decides on. Although she’s a little burnt out of active volcanoes after Groudon, it still sounded exciting. Unlike Mt. Chimney, their volcanoes were lush and green tropical rainforests.

With a familiar confidence, Eva nods, “Let’s plan it. A holiday. Just me and you,” she smiles, looking at him expectantly.

3dInY4_W
653-100= 553

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 16:24:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]hiking? after mount chimney? the thought has him chuckling even if he knows alola's mountains are a little different. they're more beautiful, really, and actually, hiking does sound quite lovely.

just me and you.

"sounds perfect."

what more could he ask for?

he moves to kiss her, passionate as his hand tugs them close. and after a moment, he pulls away to whisper:

"maybe next month?"

[attr="class","noodles"]qgow80TM

465/1000

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 16:49:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It does sound quite perfect, doesn’t it? She’s glad he thinks so. The bright smile is only broken by the kiss. She returns the passion and loops her arms around his neck as he pulls her closer. Eva slips onto his lap, a hand cupping his cheek as he pulls away briefly.

Next month seems so soon, but in that moment he could have said tomorrow and she would have given the same answer: “Perfect,” she pulls him into another kiss.

7Q7QudR5
553-8= 545

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 18:49:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]honestly, he'd go tomorrow if he could, he really would, but he knows both their jobs make doing anything spontaneous difficult at times. not only that, but there is the unresolved guilt of sootopolis that he's yet to address. not that he knows how, of course.

regardless, these thoughts are pushed away, drowned under the heat of the room as he returns her kiss. after the ocean, the pool does little to deter him. both hands tug at her thighs, pulling her closer to him.

[attr="class","noodles"]sk96UErd

453/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 7:15:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva chooses not to focus on the guilt, though that’s not always the case. Even now it gnaws at her. Matias’s presence helps. His touch soothes and his kiss wipes away the intrusive thoughts. As always, she’s lost in it.

The heat and steam leave her mind hazy. Or perhaps it’s just him. He tugs and she’s happy to oblige. Her body shifts under his pressure, pulling her closer until she’s straddling his lap. Her hold around his neck tightens, deepening the kiss as a hand drifts beneath the surface, fingertips gently tracing the crevices of his hardening body.

9krG8LRD
545-13= 532

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 8:49:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias knows they can't be in the water for too long; the heat will drain them, exhaust them, but he's too distracted to think of anything else but her, especially when she straddles him. her touch grounds him, keeping him in the moment as he returns the touch. his hands glide up her body, taking his time to feel before one hand finds the crook of her neck.

despite the privacy of the room, they'll have to be quiet.

[attr="class","noodles"]ve9IQAk3

385/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 9:31:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Even if they exhaust themselves, they’ll recover. A quick nap, cuddled up, along with some hydration and they’ll be good as new. Probably.

His touch draws her in, electrifying, as always. It’s slow, meticulous, doting. Her fingertips follow the familiar path down, tracing the lines towards the space between them, a space that begs to be filled. When she reaches the end of the path, her touch remains gentle, a light tease as she coaxes him deeper into their bubble and away from the world.

Eva smiles through the kiss when she feels his hand on her neck. Quiet has never really been her thing.

qECsAxyi
532-95= 437

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:05:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it doesn't take much for her to coax him into their bubble, not when he's giving in with ease because that's exactly where he wants to be; now and always.

a similar smile breaks through the kiss. his hands move further up, brushing against her jaw as he leans in to whisper:

"be quiet."

[attr="class","noodles"]Lo2DFHhu

295/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:28:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A soft laugh accentuates the smile. Quiet? It’s a challenge she accepts but it’s a promise she knows she can’t keep, “Make me,” she whispers back, extending her own playful challenge to her lover.

The gentle tease of her fingertips evolves into something more lustful, a firm grasp meant to make him shudder. Her lips move from his ear and down his neck, drawing a line towards his shoulder with hungry kisses.

5DNHcISs
437-44= 393

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:48:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the challenge is graciously accepted. his lips curl into a grin, unabashed in the way his hands slide up to cover her mouth. he expects resistance and is prepared for it, but her grasp on him has him reeling.

the moan he makes is louder than expected; maybe she should be the one keeping him quiet instead. he grows hungrier by the second; he makes sure to let her know with his touch. it pulls her closer, expectantly.

[attr="class","noodles"]yBvtKKLs

284/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 18:11:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The trail is broken by a hand that covers her mouth. It makes her lean back slightly, meeting his gaze. The resistance she gives is more for him if anything. Lips and teeth graze over the skin of his hand until her pink lips wrap a finger, sucking lightly.

His moan makes her grin, egging her on in her pursuit for more. There’s an insatiable urge to make him the loud one. She leans closer with his pull, letting his finger slip out of her mouth to trade it for his lips, locking them into a passionate kiss. Her hips shift up, grip guiding, as she properly settles onto his lap. Even the kiss doesn’t stop the moan that comes with the tension of unmistakable pleasure.

XyBpq0zJ
393-74=319

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 18:42:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the kiss is not nearly enough to muffle the moan that escapes him as she settles onto his lap. an insatiable hunger washes over him and suddenly the challenge he had once accepted is quickly discarded.

fuck being quiet.

[attr="class","noodles"]ynZ1zzZV

200/1000

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a kiss (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 18:54:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

There’s nothing quiet about it as the veil of ProBoards’ TOS is pulled over the scene. The stony walls of their private room only amplify the melody of their lust with echoes of each climatic moan and word spoken.

The heat leaves Eva breathless and a bit dazed. She’s still settled in his lap, leaning back into the loving arms that wrap around her. She looks up at him with a playful smile as she sarcastically asks, “Do you think anyone heard us?” they haven’t been kicked out yet so it couldn’t have been that loud.

u3Y8MtLE
319-25= 294