saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,260 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 15:43:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]strange. but it was not in his place to say.

looking back at virizion, he nodded towards the beach, then followed after sage. virizion came running up behind him, catching up with ease.

approaching delta, he looked to sage.

"does she like swimming? we could head into the water."

[attr="class","noodles"]

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 20:38:57 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
though delta wasn’t too entirely fond of people, she was an intrepid kid.

sage’s attention was stolen by virizion as she ran up to them. she became almost hyper-aware of her actions around the pokémon, not wanting to offend her in any way. wanting to gain her respect.

“oh, I don’t know. I don’t have a change of clothes for either of us.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,260 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 16:17:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his mind brainstormed what it could, drawing little from it.

"sandcastles, maybe?"

he sighed, turning away to look back at virizion. his hand went up to stroke her neck, caressing idly.

"...i'm not the best with kids."

let alone 's.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:48:08 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“maybe. you could try.”

sagira’s eyes left virizion and watched as delta threw her shoes off and stamped across the film of lapping waves, a small hand attempting to wave down her magikarp that occasionally jumped out of the water meters off.

“i’m not either,” she admitted easily. actually, she wasn’t bad at it, but delta’s persisting silence made her feel as though there was something wrong with herself.

occasionally, in the past, she’d briefly consider some day reaching out to . but now? that shred of home was gone. burned, in the fire he’d set. she would be alone to navigate this, forever.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,260 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 11:08:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"give yourself a little more credit, sage."

with a sigh, he steps forward, approaching closer to the water and to del.

he watches the magikarp jump around, smiling briefly.

"i think it's fine out there for now. wanna go build sandcastles?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 14:10:44 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
a little more credit. with all that had been uncovered lately, she hardly felt she deserved it, in general.

she pressed a smile at him, appreciating his supportiveness and not protesting with words, although her eyes clearly didn’t take them for anything more than empty comfort.

delta looked up at his voice, eyes briefly glancing towards virizion and then back. she nodded, stumbling a little in the sand as she turned and made her way over, plopping her knees down and immediately getting to work.

“del’s very good at sandcastle building,” she informed him.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,260 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 7:31:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias joins del on the sand, plopping down on his knees as well as he begins scooping sand towards them.

"i'm glad she is because i'm absolutely terrible."

he's not creative in general and something as simple as sandcastles are no different. he acts as delta's support, shoveling sand and material over her way so she can focus on building.

looking up at sage, he asks:

"are you any good?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 18:24:06 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“i’m sure she won’t mind pulling the extra weight.”

delta’s small hands splashed water over the sand and began to smooth it into shapes. she seemed unbreakably focused by the task.

sage didn’t lower to join them at first, simply watching for a moment, because seeing the two of them together was a sight she’d once looked forward to so much.

she still loved him, despite her anger over his lack of reaching out about the incident. this was difficult.

when he asked if she was any good, sage shrugged with a smile. she was creative, and things like sandcastle building tended to go pretty okay for her.

a minute or so in, she asked, “so when do i get to meet eva?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,260 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 8:56:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias continues scooping sand for delta, though not once does he attempt to try and build anything. he knows his strengths and his weaknesses, and creativity is definitely not his strong suit.

"whenever, really."

he looks back up at her, smiling.

if only things were a little different, then maybe this moment would feel warm and whole. he still loves her, though his hatred for and for everything that happened trumps all else, blinds all else.

"how about this weekend?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
domino [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:57:41 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
sage had suspected she was devalued by such an irremovable association, but there was nothing that could be done, and so she would likely die without mentioning it.

her hand dipped into the water that slid up the sand at them and went to smoothing, pinching, packing. fortifying the castle without protest from the small architect at her side. in that moment, the two were finely in tune.

“sounds great.”

she nodded and smiled, looking up from their building towards him. love of her life. something like this was what she’d wanted, and now she, couldn’t even pretend for a few minutes. there was no room in her head for daydreaming anymore.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,279 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
domino [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 22:54:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: