193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
the meteor [ soiree | o ]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 5:13:12 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar

the well-dressed professor stood INSIDE Of ONE OF THE EAST WING'S VARIOUS HALLS. this hall WAS SPECIFICALLY CATERED TO METEORITES. zenji, examining a random display that held information on the specific meteor, stood before it. lucario, who was somewhere about. was in the process of venturing about the east wing's meteor exhibit.

"that meteor..." he thought about the individual, known as , who came sometime ago to the league about the meteor, or rather the thing from it, in question. "with everything settled it's time to return finding its whereabouts." zenji spoke of the meteorite/crystal discovered in the meteor falls cave during the invasion. where it was said that an odd creature, one that no one has seen before (deoxys), emerged from the crystal, merging parts of smohke's body into its forme to recreate its corporeal body. after a sudden attack, the deoxys launched itself and disappears into the heavens.

ooc: zenji is in deep thought about the meteorite from meteor falls where deoxys manifested. this is OPEN TO 1 OR 2.
@open

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 5:41:28 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian needed a moment to himself. All those people were starting to grate on him. Ever since his encounter with , he'd found himself increasingly easy to irritate. He couldn't explain why either. The search to get away led him to the meteorite exhibit and . The man was musing quietly to himself. About a particular meteorite and the location of something specifically.

The admin could wager a guess as to both. He approached from behind, Espeon on his shoulder announcing there presence with a purr.

"And what, Professor Jamabi, might you be trying to find? he flashed the man a smile. "Depending on what it is, perhaps I could help?" opportunity or what smelled like it if he could play his cards right.
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 10:58:20 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar

ah. did he accidentally speak his mind aloud? such an annoying habit of his. zenji turned to face the fellow soiree guest. "ah, are you an employee here?" zenji would curiously ask. it would be helpful to be lent a hand or several on the matter.

this was an important matter after all. "unfortunately, i'm not obligated to speak of much at this; though, mayhaps, you can indulge a hypothetical of mine if you've the time?" the man was aware of zenji's name, but zenji not of his. "you can just call me zenji by the way, formalities are a nuisance."

ooc: they finally meet!
@open

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 12:06:45 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian considered his approach. The words to use and the lies to tell. Skirting the truth is always option, perhaps the best one give the scenario. "No, but I am an admirer of the stars." he stepped forward, arms at his back, hands folded together.

"An astronomer visiting from Johto."

Hypothetical? A brow arched, curiosity a familiar paint brushed across his features. "I've got plenty of time. Anything to keep me away from the crowd a bit longer." though he did miss 's company. The sight of the ring on her finger brought him no greater joy.

"Zenji it is." what a relief. Too many people in Rocket used surnames. Almost like they were trying to keep the rest of the world at a distance. Nice to meet someone, League or not, that threw aside the formalities.

"And I'm Ian." he offered another friendly smile before continuing, "Now, about this hypothetical of yours? I'm assuming it relates to meteors in someway, no?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:43:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor had wandered from the festivities he needed a break from the crowd of people, and he figured he might explore the observatory a little more. After all the shower hadn't started yet so he had some time to kill before he had to make his way back, plus he figured the woman that he had been pestering all night would like a break from him. So with Adontis on his shoulder he had wandered into this wing, and that is where he saw two men conversing. One of them he didn't recognize, but he did recognize the other as the good Professor that he had sought out for a project some months ago. While the man had politely turned him down then as the region was going through a bit of a time, Amor hadn't had the time to go ask if things had calmed down enough for him to try, and change his mind once more.

The meteor creature was something that he was still pursuing as he had created the Primal Nodes not just to search for traces of the mysterious energy, but he wanted to fiddle with his own personal design to have it search for energy signatures beyond that. Primal Energy was ironically just a stepping stone for him, but as that was, he walked toward the two men making sure he was loud enough that they were alerted to him. He wasn't one for skulking around, he managed to come in right as the stranger introduced himself as Ian. Quirking a brow, Amor folded his arms across his chest eyeing the two of them wondering what they had been talking about.

"My apologies for interrupting, I just wanted to take a break from the party in there. Though it seems like you are talking about something far more interesting than a party." He mused to the two men. Adontis was looking over them both as well as he recognized the doctor, but the other he didn't, curious as he was, he stayed close to Amor, perched on his shoulder.