part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 18:02:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Cian is right: once inside the tent, they really don’t do much standing.
[break][break]
He’s pushed down onto his back, and Mars allows it to happen, easily going along with those motions that are both known and welcomed. A smirk tugs at his lips when Cian is on him, kisses soon turning rougher and deeper just as acts turn more and more intimate...
[break][break]
And so is their tour.
[break][break]
And so, time passes.
[break][break]
And while the tent is far from a comfortable place, there is comfort to the moment and in each other. One that remains hours later when their surroundings have darkened without them even realizing it.
[break][break]
The sun has shifted in the skies, and as it sets, it paints the world in fiery shades much like those of the flames of a campfire that has only recently woken.
[break][break]
Sometimes, fire pokémon can truly be a blessing, because Mars would have sure hated the idea of trying to start a fire without any utensils.
[break][break]
He stands now, his attire and entire appearance disheveled in a way that Mars would rarely appear in front of anyone. And, he stretches, straightening his back after all that time spent in the tent.
[break][break]
”Mmm… Will you give me a massage if my back hurts tomorrow?”
[break][break]
This time, there’s the slightest of pouts when he looks at Cian.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4EAB94;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4EAB94;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4EAB94;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#4EAB94; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 18:32:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
some time passes before they're stepping out of the tent and back into the wilderness. night has descended, though he's unsure when exactly it did.

and soon, a small campfire burns in front of them, illuminating the night with shades of crimson and golden.

he looks over at mars, noticing the slight pout before rolling his eyes.

"you're such a baby."

but he's adorable. cian smiles, nodding.

"i will, but we could always have a spa day, you know."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:10:42 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’You’re such a baby.’
[break][break]
At these words, if only for Cian’s sake, the pouting intensifies, because it’s not like Mars would ever pout in front of anyone else (or allow anyone else to call him a baby, for that matter).
[break][break]
Of course Cian gets special privileges.
[break][break]
”A spa day would be nice, but I also like the idea of you giving me a massage.”
[break][break]
Mars smirks, even if the mention of a spa day comes with memories of their last visit to the Lavaridge hot springs. Those memories that could have easily been sour and bitter because of the time he had to spend alone when Cian cancelled their plans, and yet memories that have been tinted in sweet and warm shades after Cian showed up on that last day. In a way, it makes the hot springs somewhat of a special place.
[break][break]
”We should actually go back sometime though, it was nice.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#4EAB94; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:28:56 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
it's definitely nice to get special privileges. it's times like these that makes him feel extra lucky to have mars in his life.

"we should. maybe this time we can spend the whole weekend together."

bitter memories return but they quickly fade as he reaches out for mars' hand, tethering himself in the moment. it's where he wants to be; nowhere else.

but his thoughts are pulled away by his stomach.

"so, what's for dinner?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 22:39:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He watches him, eyes of warm honey meeting his, and when Cian takes his hand, there’s a gentle squeeze, for Mars knows exactly what kind of thoughts must be crossing his mind when saying such a thing. That weekend had not been easy, and for Cian, everything that led up to it even less so. It had ended on a high note, but there will still always be the memory of the bitter cost.
[break][break]
We will, and I bet going in a sauna with you is much more fun than what it was with any of the people I met there.”
[break][break]
The smile that accompanies his words is one bright, joyful, and full of charm. Things may have been bad for a moment back then, but right here, right now, it’s just the two of them together again, and it’s perfect.
[break][break]
Nothing could possibly ruin it.
[break][break]
Except, perhaps, for Cian’s next comment…
[break][break]
This time, as he looks at him, Mars blinks in confusion, in a way he so rarely does.
[break][break]
”… You’re the one who set up everything for the camping trip. You tell me.
[break][break]
A chuckle, and even a smirk, because Cian must obviously be joking when asking that, right?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:40:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
cian looks around them for their bags only for his gaze to return shortly after.

"mars."

there's something dead serious in the way he looks at mars and in his tone of voice that just sells it perfectly. but is it really selling it when it's the truth?

"i'm pretty sure i told you to bring food."

or is it a lie? guess they're about to find out.

he reaches for his backpack, zipping it open to reveal just some spare clothing.

"because i brought nothing."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 5:16:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Mars.’
[break][break]
Not even in the most serious discussions they’ve ever had has Cian said his name in such a way, and Mars simply stares at him, wondering for a second if Cian has suddenly developed amazing acting skills or if he actually means it when he says that they didn’t bring anything to eat. It doesn't seem like a joke, and soon enough concern begins to wash over him.
[break][break]
”Cian…”
[break][break]
If Mars had actually been told to bring food, surely he would have remembered to tell his assistant so she could make preparations for him, right? It’s the sort of thing no one could possibly forget when going to spend a night in the middle of the wilderness…
[break][break]
”I didn’t bring any food. You didn’t tell me to.”
[break][break]
And there’s also no food in Cian’s backpack, apparently.
[break][break]
”Fuck.”
[break][break]
What the fuck are they going to do?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 5:36:06 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
suddenly developed?

suddenly developed?

bitch. cian has been a fantastic actor his whole life. just ask how many times he had guilt tripped his fool of a brother into giving him exactly what he wanted.

it is for this reason that cian suddenly stands, turning away without much of a word. frustration wears across his expression but after a quick step off to the side, he reaches down to pull out another bag that had been hidden behind a log.

"gotcha."

unzipping it, he pulls out two containers of food and tosses one over to mars.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 6:03:57 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Suddenly developed acting skills.
[break][break]
Or, maybe not.
[break][break]
Mars watches him, perfectly quiet and perfectly still, and while there perhaps should have been annoyance, shock, and disbelief when the hidden bag is revealed, at first there’s nothing, because there’s a single thought that overtakes over all this:
[break][break]
Maybe he actually does have a type after all.
[break][break]
Naturally, this is not a thought he’ll share, because then he’d have to explain the few clear similarities that exist between Cian and Cosima, but it’s a thought that persists all the same, even as he dramatically sighs. She would have never tricked him like this, even with her amazing acting skills, but that's just part of what makes Cian so different, and part of why Mars adores him.
[break][break]
Cian.
[break][break]
A chuckle, one which then turns into a laugh, Mars grinning brightly as he looks into his eyes.
[break][break]
”You bitch.”
[break][break]
Thank Arceus it was just a joke though, as much as he may have believed it. Mars still shaking his head in disbelief as catches the container.
[break][break]
”Do I get to know what we’re eating?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 7:48:48 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
you bitch.

"hehe."

there's no shame nor guilt in the way he shrugs, pretty much moving on as though nothing had happened. with his newly acquired container of food, he moves back before sitting down on a log.

"it's steak frites. i made it a bit before leaving."

in that brief period where he had to run home to pick up his stuff, he had managed to cook a whole meal, too.

grinning, he extends over some utensils and pats the spot next to him.

"you gonna join me, babe?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 8:35:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Oh, that sounds amazing. You really didn’t have to go through all that trouble, though.”
[break][break]
Even if he says this, he’s glad Cian did, because while he knows it probably took a lot of effort to prepare a whole meal while also getting ready for their little camping trip, it means that Cian put all that effort for him.
[break][break]
It may be selfish of him, but his heart flutters at the thought of this, and warm feelings come with it. Feelings that no one but Cian could make him feel.
[break][break]
’You gonna join me, babe?’
[break][break]
Once again, there it is.
[break][break]
”How could I not?”
[break][break]
Mars smiles, taking the utensils and sitting right next to him. Even if he has never gone camping before, there’s something comfortable and familiar about all this, and he welcomes it.
[break][break]
”Have I ever told you I love it when you cook for me?”
[break][break]
He has, but Mars will always be one to mention that sort of thing.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:03:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"yeah? i'm glad. i'm not as good as aurelio but i asked him for some pointers recently."

aurelio being mars' personal chef, of course. it might come as a surprise to mars but over the recent weeks, cian's actually interacted quite a lot with his staff and those close to him. aurelio, andrea, though in andrea's case their interaction started much earlier.

still, the sentiment remains.

"maybe one day i'll be on his level."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:56:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Hearing that Cian has spoken to his private chef does come as a surprise, because there’s no need for him to do as much. It does make sense, though. After all, as of late, Cian has spent more and more time at both the penthouse and the bank offices alike, and when thinking of it, it makes Mars realize just how much of a frequent presence he has become in his life.
[break][break]
It makes him happy to realize as much.
[break][break]
And so, he smiles.
[break][break]
”Don’t tell this to Aurelio, but I prefer your cooking over his.”
[break][break]
Because it’s Cian.
[break][break]
There’s a chuckle, a smirk, and also a quick kiss at his cheek.
[break][break]
”Don’t let that go to your head though.”
[break][break]
He knows Cian will, and he’s okay with it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:24:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
cian gasps.

"poor aurelio..."

to think mars prefer the cooking of some criminal over his trained and experienced private chef...honestly doesn't bother him that much. if anything, it makes him happy to hear.

"too late."

he smiles at the kiss, feeling warm that supersedes the small campfire burning in front of them.

"i like cooking for my boo. it feels...nice."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
s'mores [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 12:05:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Your boo, huh? I like the sound of that.”
[break][break]
He smiles, brightly so, and his words are true indeed: it’s always nice to hear Cian call him these sorts of things.
[break][break]
It’s almost as if, for a moment, when they’re together, he can forget about all the complicated things about their lives. About Team Rocket, about his family, about the syndicate, and about everything else that may bring trouble to their hearts and minds. It’s just him and Cian; out here, eating by a campfire and sitting on a log. There’s nowhere Mars would rather be than by his side.
[break][break]
”You’re right, though… I think it’s nice too. I’d suggest you should do it more often, but poor Aurelio might think you’re trying to take his job.”
[break][break]
A soft chuckle, but the smile remains all the same as he once again finds Cian’s gaze.
[break][break]
”Thanks for doing all this for me, Cian. Really.
[break][break]
Not just the cooking, but everything.
[break][break]
It all means too much to even try to explain it.

[break][break]