luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 8:18:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Oh! Hey, Monsieur Del Mar.” Luka’s smile is the same as always, though today it feels almost painted on. If she’s tired from fruitless hours spent searching for Unown, it doesn’t show on her face- though she’s perhaps not as peppy as usual today. [break][break] ”Let me guess,” she says, glancing down at the strange device in her hand. “Are we looking for the same thing?” [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 20:05:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Luka, preciosura, I didn’t think I’d run into you here.”
[break][break]
Unlike hers, the radiance in his smile comes effortlessly, perhaps the result of years of conditioning or perhaps simply because Mars is capable of finding a reason to smile even under terrible circumstances. Perhaps, it may just have to do with the can of cold brew in his hands.
[break][break]
He too has been searching, and for someone as observant as Mars, it’s not difficult to notice the slight signs of exhaustion in her expression and the strain in her smile. It’s concerning, but he’s smart enough to know not to directly point it out to her – not yet, at least.
[break][break]
”Seems like we are. Wanna team up? How long have you been here?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:52:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MOONLIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:37:20 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

If she knew her exhaustion showed on her face, she’d be upset. Like Mars, the flawless smiles usually come so easily, natural as breathing. It’s a learned behavior after leading a life dedicated to the feelings of others- if I don’t smile, then everyone will worry. [break][break]

But she’s tired from hours of fruitless searching, and that pretty smile wavers. Still, she waves a hand carelessly and laughs it off. “Mmm…just a little while. I didn’t think this would be so difficult…I’d love to team up! With two of us searching, I’m sure we’ll find something in no time.” Luka gives a decisive nod and seems to perk up. It’s very cheering to have a friend. At her side, a Fennekin delicately trots forwards to give Mars an inquisitive sniff, but her attention is quickly drawn to the appearance of a few wild Pokemon. [break][break]

They aren’t what she’s looking for, but that little jelly baby is so cute! Flan charges forwards at Luka’s command, unleashing a stream of fire from her mouth. A thrown Pokeball quickly follows- Luka’s technique, though still amateurish, seems to be getting slightly better. [break][break]
attempting to catch Duosion[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:51:02 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Luka is always sweet, to the point that it could almost be called a fatal flaw.
[break][break]
Sweet and caring, and the kind of person who has probably spent hours upon hours searching for Unown simply because she wants to help everyone with unlocking the mysteries of the report. Selfless. Not like Mars, who has his own motives.
[break][break]
Then again, maybe Luka has her own motives too, and maybe he’s just expecting the best in her. Even with friends, Mars always reminds himself not to place blind trust in what he thinks of them – that’d be a stupid move, and a dangerous one too.
[break][break]
Still, what harm could someone like Luka bring? Mars finds himself more worried about her than about whatever intentions she may or may not have...
[break][break]
”I bet we will! How have you been, chérie? Other than busy with searching, that is.”
[break][break]
Calmly, he watches her pokémon attack the Duosion, and noticing an Exeggcute in the distance, he commands his Inkay to attack with a shot and quiet whistle. It’s quick and painless: HYPNOSIS leads the pokémon into slumber, a swift and efficient NIGHT SLASH weakening it just before Mars throws a pokéball.
[break][break]
”Duosion, huh? Nice choice. Oh, want the rest of my coffee, by the way?”
[break][break]
He doesn’t say that she looks like she needs it, of course.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Exeggcute ♡

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 3:43:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WYNAUT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 21:56:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
's assessment is pretty spot on. Though she's also rather curious about this Unown project, her motivations are mostly altruistic. So many others are working hard, and she wants to help ease their burdens in whatever small ways she can. Besides- even if she were to obtain secret facts or information, what would she do with it? She's not smart enough to operate on her own.[break][break]

"Erm...good! I've been pretty good. I think the team is getting stronger," she notes, gesturing to Flan. The Fennekin is a newer member, but she'd already made fast friends with Sugar and a few of the other Pokemon on her team. And the little fox sure is a spitfire: she sniffs out another Pokemon hiding in the grass, a little blue guy with a pompadour head. He's kind of funny looking, but Luka has always had a soft for baby form Pokemon. This time a Flame Wheel is spit out at her command, encircling the Wynaut in a ring of flame before she goes in for the capture.[break][break]

"Mn...coffee? Maybe...is there milk in it?" Though usually not the type to turn down another's kindness, she simply cannot stand black coffee.
[break][break]
attempting to catch Wynaut[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 22:46:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Yeah? That’s always a good thing. Bet you’ll be beating gyms in no time.”
[break][break]
Mars smirks, and he’s not really joking with this. If Luka puts in the effort and gets the right pokémon, there’s no reason why she shouldn’t be able to beat a few gyms. Then again, this may just be Mars’ confidence blinding him to how much people can struggle with even getting enough courage to do certain things.
[break][break]
”Cute Fennekin, by the way. What’s her name?”
[break][break]
He himself has a Braixen, but her pokéball was left at home, instead choosing to rely on the Inkay that at these moments find themselves being harassed by a Starly that seems to think them to be food. A combination of PAYBACK and SUPERPOWER teaches it a painful lesson, and a pokéball captures it to make sure it stops bothering the pair of Revolving Pokémon.
[break][break]
”Oh. No, it’s just cold brew, but if you want I can text my assistant to get you something from the nearest coffee shop. She’s back at Rustboro, so it would be no trouble.”
[break][break]
Bless Mars’ assistant and her endless patience and dedication.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Starly ♡

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 21:39:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOLISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EERIE IMPULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRIFY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATTERENE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AFTER YOU

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 22:39:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"You think so?" Luka glows with pride at Mars' encouragement, even though she really hasn't done that much to deserve it. When starting from the bottom, any progress at all seems like leaps and bounds...though admittedly, she's stagnated after the tournament. Even since then, she's yet to win a single battle on her own, and her Pokmeon haven't evolved. It's a bit puzzling...shouldn't they have by now? [break][break]

Luckily, Mars' question creates a good distraction, as does watching his team bring down a poor little Starly. Never one fond of violence, it seems to her like a rather excessive way to capture such a small bird. Luka purses her lips but gives Mars the benefit of the doubt, assuming he's simply more accustomed to powerful opponents.[break][break]

After all, he's her friend. He'd helped her with the Corsola, and he's still helping her now. Though perhaps a little more than necessary. "Eh? Oh gosh...n-no, that's okay! I wouldn't want to trouble her...I'll be fine! If I decide to take on a gym someday, I've got to toughen up a bit more, right?" That poor assistant. But it's Mars, so Luka assumes she's at least getting paid enough.[break][break]

"And...oh, right! Her name's Flan," Luka continues, gesturing to her Fennekin. "She's so darling, isn't she? And so- oh!" Just like that, her little fox takes off. A figure is advancing on them through the trees- one almost human, though with a head much taller and pointier than it should be. When she squints, Luka recognizes it as a Pokemon- a beautiful one, though she's never seen one like it before.[break][break]

Ah...o-okay, Flan! Let's try another Fire Spin!" More flames are spit, and Flan does her best against her much larger opponent. But the Hatterene doesn't go down, even with their best efforts. Luka still makes a last-ditch attempt by throwing a ball when the Pokemon seems distracted, but a large hand smacks it out of the way with ease.

[break][break]
Failing to catch Hatterene![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 21:45:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Texting Mars’ assistant would really be no trouble. The reason she’s at Rustboro to begin with is that she’s currently working, and her pokémon could easily make their way down to Route 116. Still, he’ll respect Luka’s wishes, offering her a reassuring smile:
[break][break]
”Alright, as long as you’re sure, but at least let me buy you a drink once we’re done here. It would be nice after we’ve been working so hard, no? Toughen up is one thing, but you should also take care of yourself, cherie.
[break][break]
His words are true, and while it isn’t voiced in his tone, they come with genuine concern too, because “taking care of herself” seems like something someone selfless like Luka could easily neglect. That’s no good. Sometimes she should put herself first. When it comes to his friends, Mars will always be glad to help, even if it’s just with a reminder.
[break][break]
Speaking of which…
[break][break]
”Flan, huh? Sweet name.”
[break][break]
Literally so. Sweet, yet perhaps too eager for her own good.
[break][break]
”That’s a Hatterene, Flan may have a little trouble with it.” Mars would know, considering how much he relies on his own pokémon of this same species. But, he simply watches, until the moment the pokéball is slapped away mercilessly. ”Here, let me help.”
[break][break]
Instead of commanding his Inkay, this time he reaches for a Great Ball, calling out a Blastoise that immediately sets her gaze on the wild pokémon.
[break][break]
”Calliope, you know what to do.”
[break][break]
And being among the most powerful pokémon in Mars' team, she sure does, the powerful and blinding light of a FLASH CANNON being loaded at her guns and shot directly for the Silent Pokémon soon enough. Blastoise may be slow, but Hatterene is even slower, and Calliope is no pushover.
[break][break]
One super effective attack is enough to weaken her opponent, and without a word, Mars simply chucks a Premier Ball towards it.
[break][break]
Efficient.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Hatterene ♡ (to trade to Luka later hehe)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 5:52:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] VENOM DRENCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLISSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SERENE GRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOFT BOILED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HATTERENE!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 9:19:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It's times like these where Luka really remembers the difference in skill between them. She calls Flan back to her while Mars' Blastoise advances, a slowly lumbering giant far more suited to facing off against Hatterene than her little fox. And even though she's engrossed in watching the Blastoise do battle, Luka doesn't miss her Fennekin's slight limp as she runs towards her. [break][break]

Their short-lived battle must have been more strenuous than she thought. Luka crouches down and starts to root through her bag for some bandages, but stops when a shadow looms over her. Her gaze flicks up, expecting Mars, but it's an overly friendly Blissey instead. Luka yelps and falls back in surprise, but this doesn't deter the healer Pokemon. While Luka picks herself up it busies itself with healing Flan's leg- the fox yips and resists at first, but quickly calms after a few moments spent in the Blissey's calming presence.[break][break]

This is far more up her alley. Luka prefers encounters like these: peaceful and friendly. Bonds forged out of kindness, not ones imposed by fighting and a well-timed throw of a Pokeball. After Flan is fixed up the Blissey seems ready to go, but Luka grabs a Pokepuff from her bag to give as thanks, and a warm hug to go along with it. Perhaps the Blissey recognizes a kindred spirit, or perhaps it just really loves sweets- either way, a love ball eventually clicks shut. [break][break]

Luka glances up at Mars, smile slightly sheepish. "Ummm...don't worry, I was watching! That was a really great battle, Monsieur!"

[break][break]
Catching Blissey![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 20:44:26 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

A Blissey.
[break][break]
Luka truly does seem like the sort of person who is best suited for moments like these: moments when wild pokémon set aside all discretion and natural instinct of self-preservation and approach a human in order to offer them their assistance. She’s the sort of person who has that nice and sweet presence that even distrustful wild pokémon could come to trust…
[break][break]
But, not all moments will be like this, will they now?
[break][break]
There will be times when she will probably have a need to defend herself. Times where things won’t be so kind.
[break][break]
There are ways and ways to face every conflict, someone named after a god of strife would know as much, and while kindness is one of them, it probably shouldn’t be the only thing upon which she relies.
[break][break]
”Luka, you don’t need to apologize. I didn’t have Calliope fight the Hatterene to show off.”
[break][break]
He chuckles, following these words with a smirk.
[break][break]
The reason he had done it was because she looked like she could use a hand, and because the Hatterene would likely persist on attacking now that it had been provoked by her little Fennekin. But, of course, Mars won’t tell Luka that. What he does instead is simply offer her the sphere that had just been retrieved by one of his Inkay.
[break][break]
”Here. Let me know if you want any pointers on training or moves for her. I have my own Hatterene, they make for a good battle partner.”
[break][break]
As he says this, there is a flash of light, less bright than the previous one and also coming accompanied by a sudden and brief drop in temperature around. An ICE BEAM on Calliope’s part, aimed at a Woobat that appeared from high up in the trees and tried to attack them with its VENOM DRENCH.
[break][break]
Now that it's frozen in place, Mars throws a pokéball at it as well.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Woobat ♡

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 21:33:18 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STANTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WONDER ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ACID ARMOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!