XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 22:15:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Perhaps not all moments will be like this.[break][break]
But even that thought isn't enough to shake the ideals at the core of Luka's being: have courage, and be kind. Always. No matter what the situation, she resiliently projects a softening kindness onto an unkind world. For all her strength is in her goodness, and she's quite certain that that's all she'll need to get by. And perhaps that is hopelessly naïve of her.[break][break]
Someday, perhaps, she might even learn her lesson.[break][break]
But not now. Right now Luka basks in the warmth of the moment that had just passed between her and the Blissey; they're kindred spirits, to be sure. And Mars is wonderfully kind as well. She gasps when he presents her with the Hatterene he'd just caught, verdant eyes wide.[break][break]

"Eh...a-are you sure? I can't accept this!" But her hands close around the ball anyways. "Goodness, thank you...and I will! I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get." She smiles gratefully, holding the ball close to her chest as she watches Mars battle again. He and his Pokemon really are a step above- even if he's not trying to show off, she's impressed nonetheless.[break][break]

"Ummm...but let me know, um, if there's anything I can do for you! To make up for this, I mean," she says, finally tucking Hatterene's Pokeball safely away in her bag. "If you need help with anything, or a favor later...well, just let me know!"
[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 2:35:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Sometimes, there are things about Luka that bring Mars reminders of someone now long gone from his life. Someone who was kind, who was sweet, who was perhaps sometimes a little too naive.
[break][break]
Perhaps, this may be part of the reason why Mars had been initially drawn to her and why their friendship had begun, but in the end, Luka is not her, and the reasons why Mars enjoys spending time with her are much different. It’s just that she’s herself. She’s his friend, he enjoys her company, so of course he’d want to help her by doing things like giving her the Hattarene (even if there may later be a time when he almost feeds Luka to a monster, but we’ll see just how guilty Mars feels then).
[break][break]
”Luka, you don’t need to make up for it, really.”
[break][break]
But she will make up for it, won’t she? And perhaps, that may just be the day when Mars learns just how much her friendship actually means to him…
[break][break]
Or not.
[break][break]
We’ll see.
[break][break]
A Stantler appears nearby, and instead of commanding an attack, it is with a short whistling sound that Mars has his Inkay use HYPNOSIS on it, causing the Normal type to fall into deep slumber. Then, he calmly walks towards it, pressing a pokéball against its forehead.
[break][break]
”Out of curiosity, can I ask you a question? ”
[break][break]
He turns back to look at Luka with a smile, calling the Blastoise back to her pokéball.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Stantler ♡

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 2:33:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE STANTLER!
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 2:35:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm...I appreciate it, but I'm afraid this is something I'm quite stubborn about!" Luka replies with a laugh. "Don't worry, I won't go overboard! Just consider it a nice surprise for the future."[break][break]

Of course she'll make up for it. If she doesn't have anything to trade, she'll pay in kindness. Smiles and compliments, saccharine sentiments that make even the stoniest of hearts melt. Or perhaps, in the dingy basement of some derelict church, she'll try and save his life in the face of some Eldritch abomination.[break][break]

But what are the chances of that?[break][break]

Luka stands by with Flan while Mars catches another Pokemon, content to just watch fondly rather than join the fray. Funnily enough, he reminds her of someone else as well. Someone self-assured and a little coquettish, but charming nonetheless. Their friendship is hardly a replacement for the people she'd left back home, but there's a sort of nostalgic familiarity about Mars that draws her to him.[break][break]

It's comforting— it feels natural. And just like with all of her friends, she'd do anything for him.[break][break]

"Of course! What is it?"

[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 21:30:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

There’s actually more than a few things that Mars would like to ask Luka: both things that concern him and things that he’s curious about. What drives her? Why does she feel a need to be so adamant about helping others and push herself this far? Does she know that that might only brind her pain one day? It probably already has brought her pain, hasn’t it? Why does she keep at it, then?
[break][break]
”Well…”
[break][break]
One of his Inkay makes a thrilled little sound, distracting him from these thoughts. Honey-coloured eyes look away from her, turning towards the floating pair of squids just as they meet a third. One twirls in the air, and the wild one twirls in response – equally as thrilled.
[break][break]
”Ha. Did you two make a friend?”
[break][break]
Perhaps out of mere curiosity, the wild Inkay floats towards him then, and with a faint smile, Mars raises his index finder, and the pokémon pokes it with the tip of one of its tentacles in response. A miniature high five?
[break][break]
Adorable.
[break][break]
Mars looks at Luka again then, and that faint smile remains as he remembers just how tired she had seemed when they first ran into each other.
[break][break]
How long has she actually been out here?
[break][break]
Maybe it’s time for a break.
[break][break]
”Actually, you know what… It’s a question better asked over coffee. How about we take a break for now and head back to Rustboro? I think we’ve both been out here long enough for today, don’t you?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Befriending Inkay ♡

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 22:07:38 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The answer to Mars' questions is simple. Luka does what she does because she's kind. And the kindest people often remember the wrong doings that have been afflicted upon them. Luka goes about her life leaving a glowing light of love in the hopes that no one else will ever have to suffer as she has.[break][break]

She crouches in the grass, patting Flan's head as the Inkay float and play around her. So cute...ah, she's utterly entranced by the little scene unfolding around them. She yawns unwittingly and Flan follows suit, curling up in the grass to have a little nap.[break][break]

After another minute Luka recalls the fox Pokemon, giving her the rest she well deserves after such a long day. How long has she been out here...far too long, really, enough to have seen the day grow beneath the leaves of the forest trees.[break][break]

"Hm? Oh..." Luka blinks up at her friend, her gaze dreamy and preoccupied, a little vacant. After a moment, she smiles. "Sure! That sounds lovely. I think we could all use a little break...lead the way!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
XYZ [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 5:33:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MARS CAUGHT THE INKAY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 + 20PD!