[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]will one day wither away
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Having the courage to let your heart bleed before others isn't something that's easily done.
[break][break]
All at once, she finds herself admiring the person that stands before her - Broken, undone and a wreck, but one that continues to sail on forwards even in the face of uncertainty. She sits and watches, if only remaining silent so she can listen to every word he speaks. When he pushes the box over, she tries to reach but soon flinches away.
[break][break]
Does she dare?
[break][break]
Maybe not on her own but as Reiner guides her hand, she reaches for the string - Fragile, tangled but always bound to link one thing to another. Even when she finds herself consumed by doubts, her attention never wavers from the colours she picks. Coral pink and ocean blue are gently dangled before the Luxray's eyes, earning her a soft snort and a gentle nudge.
[break][break]
Tilting her head at his reaction, Eris reaches to pat his head, ruffling his mane and pressing her forehead against his.
[break][break]
Together, they promise, no matter what.
[break][break]
Her gaze flickers to Chu-e, her thoughts swimming wild like an untamed ocean of fishes. She breathes, then hesitates, then breathes again.
[break][break]
"Can you... teach me?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || white space

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/99N7QRK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/ddAcDNc.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 11:06:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'd love to."

So, for a time, Chu-e does just that. He shows how to line them, asks her patterns she might like with her colors, shows her how to weave them. Guides her fingers with his own until she's confident enough in the pattern to do it herself, offers gentle words of encouragement or advice when needed.

Let her focus. Let her work through it. Let her pour some of her hurt into this project. Only then would Chu-e start working on his own again. Only then would he broach the tender subject again.

"I don't think what you did was wrong, Errie. With Melody. She's a nice person. She never deserved to be locked up." Admitted to her, soft, a secret shared between them.

"Do you know why I joined Rocket? I think if you know, you might understand a little better. Why we do what we do. What I want to do as someone with so much power in it."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 6:55:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]even flowers that bloom beautifully
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She trembles a little at his touch but doesn't flinch away this time. It's warm, it's there to guide her and never lead her astray. When she finally gains her own rhythm, she's settled into a nest of repetition, unwilling to break free as the strings gently entwine and entangle.
[break][break]
"Something else was done to her... like she doesn't remember anything..." Her hands remain steady, even when her heart quivers with the cold. Mundanity chases away the nerves, keeps her from getting overwhelmed even when the demons lurk at the door. "Her memories were wiped, weren't they? To stop her from telling about us?"
[break][break]
In the interest of protecting their family, she can understand what might have been going through their heads. But in the end, does it really sit well with her? She's tying another knot, pausing only to look at Chu-e for a brief moment.
[break][break]
"Were you hoping that something would change? That people only listen when they hurt?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/99N7QRK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/ddAcDNc.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 9:30:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"They were." A pause, as he decides if he should spill his guilt or not. "I was the one who did it. I gave her a mix of my Slowking and Slowbro's venom to keep her from getting hurt. Then I used my Malamar to make her forget." And it still left a bitter taste in his mouth, that he had to do that. Mental manipulation was his least favorite thing to do.

"I want the League to change. I don't want anyone to hurt, but at the end of the day..." Slowly he put his work down, mulling over how to explain his situation to her. How to get to understand him.

"When I was your age, there was a ranger who lived in my town. Basically the town hero. He hurt me really bad." He glanced away, not because he was lying but because it was still hard to talk about. So, for now, his eyes focused on Reiner even if they were somewhere far away. "I had evidence he hurt me. My family tried to get him arrested. But he was the town hero, and friends with the judge and most of the jury and the cops... so even thought I had proof, they said I was lying. He wasn't held accountable for what he did to me. After that, people treated me so badly I ran away. I was hurting so bad, too. He hurt me, and then when I did what everyone tells you to do and tried to get help, no one helped me."

A shaky sigh, then he glances back at Eris, somber.

"Rocket said they would help me, and I was so lonely and wanted help so bad I joined them. They didn't really want to help me, though. They just wanted to use me." It was hard, but he tried to smile at her. It was tired and sad but he tried.

"The League failed me, Eris, so I turned to Rocket. There are so many people who the League fails, and they get desperate or they're hurting, so they turn to Rocket because they feel like they have no choice. I want the League to see that, to stop failing people."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 14:14:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Cling onto it. Cling onto every detail he gives. Though she knows that she shouldn't betray his trust, that this could put people in danger, she commits every piece of his admission to memory.
[break][break]
All to uphold a fleeting promise she made with .
[break][break]
Even then, she listens to his story, notes how he glances away and doesn't force him to meet her gaze. Abandonment, corruption, the stories of the League being far darker than it lets on: Heroes were never perfect and those that claimed to be often had deadly flaws. But never had she experienced it for herself. At least, not in the direct sense.
[break][break]
She had been abandoned when the League gave up on Kanto, helplessly watched as people who could have been saved died before her eyes. Things like that don't simply fade from your memories, no matter how hard you try to suppress them.
[break][break]
Injustice breeds a need to act, but that doesn't justify hurting others. Chu-e knows this very well and the thorns of this issue seem to dig deep into his flesh. It taunts him just as much as it torments her, but no matter how hard she tries to find the words to comfort him, she can't seem to sound it out.
[break][break]
Perhaps, she finds that she doesn't want to.
[break][break]
"The League won't stop failing when all we're doing is giving them more reason to abandon hope..." Neither a hero nor a monster, simply a man led astray by dim lights in the dark - She has no time to process how she should feel about all of this, no way to accept it when the scars of her childhood are still raw. "All the innocent people we drag into despair, all those we corner and watch when they choose..."
[break][break]
To be part of the problem that only snowballs with time. How do you convey a message like that without it being lost in the hypocrisy?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 14:58:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At the root of it, Chu-e agreed with . All Rocket did, as a whole, was hurt and prickle and make it worse.

"The League still has time. I think of it like... the League is supposed to be a safety net for people. Protect them. But somewhere along the way it started to get holes, so people like me and you fall through it, and then we either have to fend for ourselves or turn to people who want to use us." And that was the real rub of it. No matter what Chu-e did in Rocket, it would always be more about when he could give than what he could earn.

"But, the people.... the people at the top, who did what they did to Kanto... those were people so evil, Eris, I couldn't even describe it. They stepped on us, even it's own members, and broke us and killed us, and made us fight. If you didn't fight for Rocket, if you wanted to run, they wouldn't just kill you. Your whole family. Everything you cared about. It would be gone. They were evil." Was Chu-e evil? Probably. He was exactly what he was made to be.

"I never want that for this Rocket. Everyone in Rocket had been hurt somehow, they've been spit on and kicked their whole lives in one way or another. And I know... I know this may seem hard to believe, but I just want... I don't want to break them down worse and make them into tools like what happened to me and Gavin. I just want them to be somewhere safe until the League changes enough that they won't fall through those nets anymore."

"If Rocket fell tomorrow, it wouldn't matter. The problem would still be there. Someone would just make Rocket again, except they would call it Plasma or Magma or something. Then this whole cycle would start again. I just want the cycle to end."

A small sigh and Chu-e picked up his work again, started to braid again slowly.

"I know how all that must sound. A hypocrite, right? I guess I just... I don't see the point in beating down already hurting people for some 'greater good' when offering a helping hand would do them so much better."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 16:51:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The scariest monsters are those who've learnt to wear human disguises. They possess empathy, mimic kindness and smile just like anyone else. As always, the League seem to have such creatures within their ranks and hidden in plain sight - That's always been the major consensus when it comes to moral debates regarding the League and Rocket.
[break][break]
But can't the same be said for those in Rocket? When she holds such doubt for those whom Chu-e despises, what should she do with the growing unease regarding those who she speaks to every day?
[break][break]
"Rocket hurt me. They took momma and pa... Theo did..."
[break][break]
Admission. Everything starts with the admission of the scars that have been inflicted. Her vision blurs and she tries to blink it away, but no matter how much she tries, the world keeps growing hazy.
[break][break]
"If Rocket never went after Kanto... would everything be different?" She's busying her hands, tying the strings as if it would somehow pull the pieces of her heart together. "Would I be here if Theo didn't kill them? Would the League kill momma and pa too?"
[break][break]
What is she supposed to feel? How is she supposed to feel when he's saying things like this?
[break][break]
"Is this place safer than if I were with them? I had... I was happy... I wanted to do so much..."
[break][break]
So many things she had been promised, so many things that could no longer be now that they'd been stolen away. What is she supposed to do with this void in her heart? What about this growing, seething pile of emotions that churn and gnaw at her stomach? For a greater good? What about any of this is for a greater good?
[break][break]
Nothing about the League or Rocket is noble, people are simply driven to act and lash out because fate tempered with their lives and no one else listened to their cries. Selfishness inspires decisions, it is trained in people such that they learn to value self-preservation over all. Chu-e wishes to speak of ends justifying his means to a brighter future, brushes off the crumbling of Rocket as if it's just a passing season. But what does he understand of the consequences of his means? What does he know of the slumbering monsters he's created in her mind?
[break][break]
"Momma... pa... Hideo... Doug... Razz... people like them... did you really have to hurt them to make the League understand?"
[break][break]
Were they just stepping stones in your pursuit of a better future?
[break][break]
Did you have to hurt me too?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 19:56:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I won't excuse anything that Rocket did. Please don't think I'm doing that." Loops moved under fingers, woven, until he ties it off- just the right fit for ' wrist. He placed it next to her on the bed, an offering and a gift. Red hearts on a white background.

"No one deserves to be hurt. You, Doug, Hideo, Razz, your parents... you know none of you deserved that." A moment of quiet, Chu-e's face pulled into a frown. "But me, Gavin, Bryan, Leon... none of us deserved to be hurt, either. And it wasn't Rocket that hurt any of us." There was no anger or force there. Just a resignation. A desperation for Eris to understand.

"I was going to be a baker." Because what that Ranger did to him was... he took everything from Chu-e. He took his home from him, his family, his future. He made him this. Set him on the path of self destruction and hate until it was too far gone to save.

Standing slowly, Chu-e groaned softly. Eris needed more time alone. He didn't want to push her too much.

"The secret of the bracelets... the magic in them only works if you give them to someone else." A small, forced smile as he tried to lighten the mood. "If you get hungry I'll warm your stuff up, okay?" Then a small nod as he let himself out of her room, the door clicking closed behind him.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 0:15:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No one deserves to be hurt, so why did they perpetuate the cycle? Is she starting to do the same too? Aspirations that have been torn away from them, goals that have become nothing but fragments of a fleeting dream - Her childhood has been turned into a playground of despair, filled with crimson memories that loop endlessly as guilt begins to well up.
[break][break]
No one is born evil, but she feels as if a monster's been growing inside her head: Gorging, clawing, rasping, watching her inevitable fall. It screams with one label, blurring her vision whenever she tries to look at Chu-e. Is he even himself anymore? Maybe she's painted him in too good of a light this entire time.
[break][break]
Silence fills the space between them and she barely graces him with a response when he walks out the door.
[break][break]
Click - A wall that separates her from reality, her head cradled within her palms.
[break][break]
Click - That barrier of safety torn down by another.
[break][break]
Click - Her light being extinguished before her very eyes.
[break][break]
It screams louder, dripping over her reflection in the mirror.
[break][break]
Liar.

Monster.

Who are you?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
c o n s e q u e n c e s
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 7:35:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: