Pop on Rocks (Sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:03:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Another day another trip to Lavaridge. At this point she should practically live here with how often she was visiting at this point. On the menu today was a good old fashion massage. She'd been dying to try the hot rocks since she heard about it, but honestly she was feeling a little nervous.[break][break]

After being here practically every day she was willing to try something new. Besides, her creaking bones needed some tension release and this sounded like the perfect remedy for that. [break][break]

qsX4s4Hf

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: + [break]
+ 900/1000[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:31:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Much had happened the last time Mars had visited the Lavaridge, and the memories of it fill his mind as he walks through the now familiar corridors of the spa. It’s not a place he would have wanted to return to so soon, not on his own, but today he’s not here alone.
[break][break]
”I’m telling you, Luka, one of these hot stone massages is exactly what you need. I tried them with my friend Ana last time I was here and it was delightful – they ease the tension right off your back.”
[break][break]
He smiles with one of those charming and confident smiles of his, the memories of his afternoon spent with and how she had helped him through that difficult time being ever-welcome. He should probably tell her how all that turned out, huh?
[break][break]
He makes a mental note on doing as much, but perhaps that note won’t be worth much, as his thoughts quickly take a very different turn the moment they enter the massage room.
[break][break]
Apparently, it won’t just be the two of them.
[break][break]
Untroubled, it's also with a smile that Mars greets the stranger:
[break][break]
”Hey, hope you don’t mind some company.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

/ @emi /
[break][break]
PwvlhEnd
[break][break]
922/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:42:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"Is that so! Well, I can definitely use it." Luka rolls her shoulders back and almost winces when one of them pops. She's not a sedentary person by any means, but- well, she's almost always worked in an office. So the hours and days spent she'd spent on her Unown search have started to take their toll, little by little.

But she still smiles right back, toe-to-toe with Mars. She's not one to complain, only dropping breadcrumbs for those who might be perceptive enough to read her. And even then, the pieces are few and far between.

She's fiddling with the tie at the front of her robe when they enter the massage room, and Luka's surprised but not displeased to see that they have company. "I promise we won't bother you too much,"] she adds with a windchime laugh."You can pretend we aren't even here, if you like!"

Af6akON1

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 976
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:33:24 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres wasn’t really sure what exactly the hot rocks massage might entail, but he’d been suggested it after asking about something other than a hot soak in the springs. IF the place was having a little event for all their services why not try all of them if could manage. Everything here was incredibly healthy after all. Why not? [break][break]

So, he took his bathrobe and strolled confidently into the room looking for a masseuse but being mildly surprised at the people gathered inside it. “Martín, my pana! Fancy seeing you here.” He greeted going over to clap the brunette’s shoulder before looking down at Luka. “Mi frambuesita, you know him? Hehe, good for you. Getting out I see.” He said greeting her with a kiss on the cheeks. It good to see friends when you weren’t expecting them. Especially since both seemed like the types to be busy. Or well, busier than most. [break][break]

And then he turned, tilting his head to the other pinkette a stranger to him. But a pretty one nonetheless, and he was quick to introduce himself to her, moving a bit closer to offer a handshake. “Halo, Bonita, I don’t think I’ve met you yet.” He said offering a grin and a quick wink to the woman. “I’m Andres, but Papi Chulo is fine.”

BN97l41j[break][break]

i forfeit

[break][break]

+ + + @emi ihhope this hurts yall as much as it hurts me [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 11:19:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

Emilia had been waiting for a masseuse to enter in the room but instead of one she got a host of other strangers for company. Her violet eyes widened as she gave them all a once over. They seemed like a lively bunch. "Hey, hope you don’t mind some company.” one of the guys spoke up.
"I promise we won't bother you too much," the girl beside him chipped in, "You can pretend we aren't even here, if you like!"[break][break]

Emi waved her hands and shook her head. "Oh, it's no bother at all. Don't worry. Besides, it's a public area. Can't hog everything for myself even if I wanted to. And I don't." she chuckled. A louder blonde guy entered in and seemed to know the first two. Emi blinked again bewildered for a moment before offering a small smile. [break][break]

How quickly she had come to feel like the odd one out even though she was here first. “Halo, Bonita, I don’t think I’ve met you yet.” the blonde guy said once he was finished greeting his friends. He waltzed over to her and held his hand out for a handshake. Emilia took it and offered him a firm greeting with a smile. “I’m Andres, but Papi Chulo is fine.”[break][break]

Emi chuckled, "Nice to meet you Andres. I'm Emilia, but you can call me Emi if that's easier." she said as she turned her lavender gaze to the other two. "I would've assumed you all came together since how well you know each other but..." based on Andres had greeted them, "...I'm assuming that's not the case?" she said with a light chuckle. [break][break]

1BddEPKK

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ 816/900[break]
+ xtra notes: Maybe you guys can write Andres out since Kimmy is stepping out. I figured it would be easier since you guys play his friends. If it doesn't work I can just edit my post. ^.^[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 4:07:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Some things about all of this were unexpected, but regardless of them, his reason to be here hasn’t changed: he would relax and have a good time with his friend.
[break][break]
And the more, the merrier, right?
[break][break]
Mars has always been fond of meeting new people, and today is no exception to that.
[break][break]
”Let’s call it a happy coincidence. I’m Mars, by the way, and this is Luka. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emi.”
[break][break]
Soon enough it’s that they’re lying down for their massages, hot stones being placed upon their backs. A few minutes, and it seems as if their fourth has soundly fallen asleep, leaving Mars to chat with the two pink-haired young women...
[break][break]
”So, Emi, hot spring enthusiast or is it your first time here?”
[break][break]
He smiles, because the last thing he’d want is to make her feel like she’s unwelcomed. That they just met doesn’t mean that they can’t get along and maybe even become friends, right?
[break][break]
”Oh. Do you two think these are warm enough? ...They could probably be a little warmer.”
[break][break]
Upon his suggestion, the next stones placed upon their backs are hotter than the previous ones.
[break][break]
Arceus have mercy.

[BREAK][BREAK]

/ @emi
[break][break]
y4QsM2ay
[break][break]
819/1000

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 20:04:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Andres' antics shouldn't be unexpected at this point, but they manage to catch Luka off guard anyways. She's still a little red faced when she lays down for her massage, but she does her best to quell the feeling. It wouldn't do to leave their new companion with a weird impression of her, after all! And once Andres starts to snooze right on the massage table, it becomes easier to calm down.

The hot stones work wonders in easing tension as well. Luka sighs contentedly when they're placed on her back, and can understand the urge to fall asleep as well. But instead she turns her head as best she can towards her companions, voice slightly muffled as she speaks up.

"I think they're just perfect now," she says happily, "Unless you wanted to try a test of resiliance?"

Maybe not yet though. She doesn't want to burn out too quickly! "What do you think...Mademoiselle Emi, right? I bet us girls can take the heat a little better!"

wFD8l42J

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 846
MADE BY MIZO
·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 18:39:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It didn't take long for the group to become acquainted and get situated for incoming massage. Though the earlier energetic one seemed to suddenly run on empty as he fell asleep before the party even got started. "Let’s call it a happy coincidence. I’m Mars, by the way, and this is Luka. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emi.”[break][break]

Emi smiled towards the both of them. "It's very nice to meet you both." she said politely as she got comfortable. "So, Emi, hot spring enthusiast or is it your first time here?” Mars asked her. "I'd like to claim I'm the former but..." she chuckled, "That wouldn't be true. Though I have been enjoying Lavaridge's different facilities since they started having this little event." she admitted. "It's my first time here having a hot stone massage though." she continued with a sheepish smile. "What about me gave it away?" she chuckled and nodded as the masseuse entered the room.[break][break]

They each had their own masseuse who quickly went to work to make them comfortable. Because Emi didn't know exactly what to expecting she was a bit tense, which her masseuse noticed and tried to calm her a bit. As the massage continued she ended up getting use to it all, even welcoming the heat on her skin. "Oh. Do you two think these are warm enough? ...They could probably be a little warmer.”[break][break]

Emilia raised an eyebrow at Mars. She certainly was thinking the same but she didn't vocalize it simply because she didn't know how the other's were feeling. "I think they're just perfect now," Luka says happily, "Unless you wanted to try a test of resilience?" [break][break]

"What do you think...Mademoiselle Emi, right? I bet us girls can take the heat a little better!" Emilia chuckled. "Je suis d’accord avec toi," she responded in like after recognizing familiarity with Luka's accent and the way she regarded her. Emilia continued, "I wouldn't mind them being a touch hotter." she admitted. [break][break]

"You're from Kalos too right?" Emi said with a bright grin flashed in Luka's direction. "What part?" [break][break]

n1GJFFzU

[break][break]

[break]
+ 676/816[break]
+ xtra notes: OTL it's been so long since I used French pls forgive if I made a mistake ;A; ^.^[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 22:51:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”I hope this massage turns out to be enjoyable for you, then. They do have quite a lot of different facilities, it’s definitely been interesting to try them all.”
[break][break]
Has he even tried them all? Mars isn’t all that sure, considering that the last time he was here he mostly tried things for the sake of distracting himself. It had been enjoyable in it’s own way, but as Mars sees it, this is much preferable.
[break][break]
His attention turns to Luka then, easily carrying on with the conversation:
[break][break]
”Luka, ma chérie, you know I can’t resist a good challenge.”
[break][break]
He smirks, but is it really a good challenge? Making the stones too hot probably wouldn’t do much good for neither their skin nor the goal of relaxing, but surely the spa’s expert masseurs would know when to stop before it becomes detrimental, right?
[break][break]
The thought is dismissed as quickly as it comes, for when Emi addresses Luka, the native accent of her Kalosian is not missed. So, three of them, then? Since, after all, as far as the public is aware, Martín del Mar was born and raised in Cyllage City.
[break][break]
”Oh. Guess today is filled with happy coincidences.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

/ @emi
[break][break]
kpM|Vi6w
[break][break]
767/1000

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 1:59:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Another Kalosian! As always, Luka is absolutely delighted to be meeting someone else from the region. While being from the same place isn't really enough to be considered a kinship, there's a pleasant sort of familiarity there that helps to ease the awkwardness of a first meeting.

"I lived in Lumiose for a while," she says in fluent Kalosian, the words dripping like honey from her lips. "Even though Hoenn is lovely, I really miss buying fresh galettes before work...what about you? What area are you from?" If she listens long enough, she might be able to guess- even within the same region, different places have their accents, distinct slang. It's a fun hobby, picking out where a person might live based on how they speak. But it might also come across as creepy, so Luka refrains.

Instead she just laughs and shifts a little on her massage table. "Let's do it then! A little more heat, if you don't mind," she requests. A few more are placed down the line of her spine, spreading warmth from her back all the way down to her toes. A challenge glints in her eye as she grins over at Mars, and then Emi, urging them to do the same.

- I'm too tired to translate so please pretend this is in French xoxo
- Turning up the heat!
- 7qws2tHR

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 774
MADE BY MIZO

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 8:11:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It seemed they were all from that little corner of the world. She never would've guessed. Then again, she wasn't as social as she painted herself out to be. She hadn't exactly been seeking to run into people she didn't know and make new friends, preferring to stick to the ones she had. So Emilia hadn't the chance to run into other foreigners like herself. [break][break]

"I lived in Lumiose for a while," Luke responded to her in their native tongue. "Beautiful city," Emilia replied in likeness. "Even though Hoenn is lovely, I really miss buying fresh galettes before work...what about you? What area are you from?" Every time she was asked this question she felt the same. A little tinge of guilt for the lie since she loved Lumiose so dearly. "Vaniville Town. But I traveled around a lot due to my athletic competitions." [break][break]

After all Emilia was the star studded champion back home in Kalos. Known for being extremely gifted in both figure skating and gymnastics. As people in her town would say, she put them on the map. At least, that was the story she had to meticulously fabricated anyway. "Let's do it then! A little more heat, if you don't mind,"[break][break]

Emi was fine with that as she nodded at her own masseuse. They heated the rocks up a bit more before running them along her skin. The warmth danced across her silky skin and made her toes tingle. Still, not hot enough for her just yet. But she'd give it a rest for a moment and let everyone get acclimated to the new heat before turning it up once more. [break][break]

monHy67Z

[break][break]

[break]
+ 660/676[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 23:40:42 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Kalos.
[break][break]
The thought of the region is filled with memories; those faded and distant ones of happy and perfect childhood days, and also those of enjoyable visits made much later. They’re all memories of times long gone, and they all come with bitter notes because of the terrible ways those times ended, but even if that’s the case, there’s still something about it that makes him smile as he listens to both young women talk in perfect Kalosian about the region.
[break][break]
”It’s been so long since I’ve had a galette... Lumiose is beautiful, but Cyllage will always have a special place in my heart. Hoenn is nice, but nothing quite beats the Kalosian coast, you know?”
[break][break]
Cyllage. Even if the lie comes smoothly and spoken in a Kalosian that’s marked by a distinct West Kalos accent, it still feels wrong. Much of his childhood days were indeed spent in Cyllage, but Ambrette Town will always be one of his favourite places in the whole world – a place that was once home.
[break][break]
”You mentioned athletic competitions… Are you a professional athlete, then?” Curiosity lingers in his tone as he addresses Emi with a smile, a small hand gesture signaling his masseuse to increase the heat of the rocks once more.

[BREAK][BREAK]

/ @emi
[break][break]
LXAfUegw
[break][break]
649/1000

·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 2:26:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Mm! Vaniville and Cyllage are lovely," Luka remarks, her voice still muffled as she speaks into the massage chair. "They're so- ohhhh..."

She trails off for a moment when her masseuse hits a particularly tense knot. All that hiking around for Unown has tightened her up more than she thought! But the combination of skilled hands and hot stones is lovely, and Luka sighs again, a little louder, as the tension in her upper back is worked out.

"Mm, yeah! Tell us more about that," Luka urges in a soft, almost sleepy voice. But let that not indicate that she's uninterested! It sounds fascinating— and no matter what it is, she just likes to hear about what her fellow Kalosians are up to. "You'll have to forgive me, because I don't watch that many sports...b-but I might remember something if you jog my memory!"

AOWUCvWv

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 706
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 18:49:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"It’s been so long since I’ve had a galette... Lumiose is beautiful, but Cyllage will always have a special place in my heart. Hoenn is nice, but nothing quite beats the Kalosian coast, you know?” Emilia hummed in agreement as the masseuse worked on her lower back that had been in pain for a while. The feeling of her tense muscles being stretched out was pure ecstasy. Especially after they've been in pain for so long. [break][break]

"Mm! Vaniville and Cyllage are lovely," Luka remarks, her voice still muffled as she speaks into the massage chair. "They're so- ohhhh..." Emi chuckled because she felt the same. These massages were really nice and she was glad to have chosen to come here. ”You mentioned athletic competitions… Are you a professional athlete, then?” Mars asked. "Mm, yeah! Tell us more about that," Luka chimed in. "You'll have to forgive me, because I don't watch that many sports...b-but I might remember something if you jog my memory!"[break][break]

"I used to be," Emi said as she turned her head to the side to so the other two could hear her better. "Figure skating and Gymnastics. Was known for being pretty good at both." That was an understatement but she didn't want to push it. "I miss it. Competing was really fun but, I'm too old for it now. So I decided to focus on my studies instead." she admitted with a sheepish laugh. [break][break]

"Your upper body is really tense," the masseuse commented softly to Emi. "Yeah, actually could you make the stones hotter when you're working on that area?" she said before turning to Mars and Luka, "O-oh if you all aren't comfortable making them a touch hotter you don't have to." she made sure to offer them a way out, to be polite. But honestly it was more so to propose a challenge than to be polite. [break][break]

Zdr2pTdB

[break][break]

[break]
+ 567/660[break]
+ xtra notes: My turn to turn up the heat LOL ^.^[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 22:49:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Few things can ease tension quite like a good massage, and although Mars has never been the type of person to easily lower his guard (especially around a stranger), he soon finds himself closing his eyes with a sigh – relaxed.
[break][break]
Of course, this only lasts for a short moment, for it’s soon enough that his attention is grabbed by Emi’s response concerning her athletic career. Once more, he looks at her.
[break][break]
”Figure skating is a beautiful sport, so is gymnastics… That’s a huge lifestyle change to make, I can see why you would miss it.”
[break][break]
There’s an honest smile, and what follows it is a chuckle when the veiled challenge comes.
[break][break]
His attention turns to Luka.
[break][break]
”What do you say, Luka? We can’t fall behind, can we?”
[break][break]
And, just like that, he signals his masseuse to increase the heat of the stones one more time.

[BREAK][BREAK]

/ @emi
[break][break]
_zzcXbol
[break][break]
553/1000

·