saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 18:50:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]their past encounters have not been short of interesting, to say the least, and he's sure this one will be just as interesting, if not more.

"i still can't believe you got stuck in a tree."

he sighs, settling into the heat of the sauna room.

"luka...just jump down next time."

[attr="class","noodles"]|hAuNVgs

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 22:12:18 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"Jumping down is dangerous!" Luka argues halfheartedly. "I could've broken a heel."

The moral of the story is that she should really start dressing more practically, but Luka just huffs softly and settles into the sauna's wooden seat. She wipes some humidity from the back of her neck and adjusts her towel- it's warm, but not hot enough for her to forgo it.

"Besides, it all worked out in the end! So it's fine!"

_iAWberr

● sauna stamina ● 984
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:22:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]is it really fine?

it only worked out because he had run across her, but if he hadn't?

"fine. but we need to get you more pokemon, maybe one to help you down from trees next time you get stuck."

the memory has him chuckling.

"how you doing with training, by the way?"

[attr="class","noodles"]vtHvQWS0

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 23:13:11 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Mmm...okay." Luka accepts this without argument, because he's right- if she's going to keep traipsing off on her own, she needs a team that'll be able to support her. She truly was lucky that Matias had happened along when he did back then, and she knows she can't count on pure happenstance to save her again. Besides, she already feels guilty enough for relying on him so much.

"I'm doing...my best?" She laughs softly and shrugs. "It's hard to tell. I think I'm better than I was before but quantifying it is...difficult. The only people I can compare myself to are people like you, for the most part, and that's..." Another laugh. "Well, we're leagues apart, aren't we?"

rQlRGHif

● sauna stamina ● 930
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:56:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias chuckles, shaking his head.

"i wouldn't say we're leagues apart. i'm just a bit further along than you are."

he scoops a bit of water and pours it over the hot rocks, intensifying the heat around them.

"as long as you're doing your best, i'm sure you'll catch up eventually."

[attr="class","noodles"]WNxDDW2j

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 15:26:50 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
When he says it like that, she can almost believe it. But then she remembers the sheer difference in power between his mega Charizard and the strongest member of her team, and she's not so sure. Luka smiles anyways and nods, sweat beading on her forehead when Matias increases the heat.

"What about you?" She asks finally. "How did you...I mean, how did you get started? I feel like most people become trainers as children...did you have a mentor too? Or like, someone to show you the ropes? Or were you just a natural?"

FnrlH7iO

● sauna stamina ● 759
MADE BY MIZO

·
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 16:29:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i got started when i was young. it helps when you have someone to compete with, like a rival. mine's ."

the ex-champion of kanto. not a bad rival to have in the slightest.

"i think very few people are naturals. i was really bad, pretty much yelled at my pokemon and expected them to listen."

sweat rolls down his forehead.

"the charizard you fought? his name's ash. ash never listened to me until a little after i enlisted, really."

because the military is where he learned respect.

[attr="class","noodles"]_m0sJ3w|

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 21:12:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
It's nice to hear that things didn't quite come naturally- not because she's glad he struggled, but because it's reassuring not to be alone. Though she hadn't expected all of his confession. Luka raises a brow when Matias admits to his past faults, but doesn't admonish him for them. She's sure he's done that plenty enough on his own.

"I understand that," she says after a minute. The heat in the air shimmers around them, and Luka's reminded, as she often is, of Helios. "I have...erm, there's a Pokemon I want to get closer to. To help. But he won't listen to me...no matter what I try. I'm just not strong enough yet, you know?"

dexX|Ql6

● sauna stamina ● 734
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 14:41:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"he might not be listening to you for other reasons, luka."

ash, for example, didn't listen to him because matias never showed him respect. that only changed after he joined the military because it was where he learned respect in the first place.

but it's hard to say why exactly without seeing them interact.

"some pokemon are just stubborn. but if you want, i can maybe try and help."

[attr="class","noodles"]dLknhaDd

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 15:40:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Maybe," Luka says with a vague shrug and little conviction. She doesn't want to argue with Matias, so she won't. And to be fair, he's half right- there is another reason, something too nuanced to be quickly determined. Unless, of course, Matias is some kind of Pokemon whisperer.

"it's sweet of you to offer," she continues, reaching over to splash a bit more water over the rocks. They hiss and steam boils up around them in thick clouds. "But you've already helped me so much already! Besides," she says, drawing up her knees so she can rest her chin on them, "This feels like something I need to do on my own, you know?"

IMA|K5k6

● sauna stamina ● 566
MADE BY MIZO

·
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 17:12:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the room gets even hotter, but he doesn't mind it all that much. he actually finds comfort in the heat, perhaps used to spending his days out in the sun.

"oh yeah, i understand."

he nods, smiling.

"is there anything else you need help with?"

[attr="class","noodles"]RPVjyh52

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 3:29:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Mmmm..." Luka hums absently, considering the question. The answer is a resounding yes but just as she'd said before, Matias has already helped her plenty. She'd feel bad if she continued to take advantage of it.

"Not really! What about you?" She fixes Matias with an inquisitive stare, green eyes wide and searching. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

XaDkVt61

● sauna stamina ● 557
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 15:10:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"hmm."

he mulls the question over, unsure exactly how she could help. he has most things he needs.

after a while, he asks:

"what did you say you worked as again?"

[attr="class","noodles"]CHejXX3D

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:38:31 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Oh...it's nothing all that exciting. An office job," Luka explains with a soft laugh. "PR stuff, mostly. It's a little company, but they do good work! A lot of support for new trainers...I guess that's what attracted me in the first place."

She leans back a bit, rolling her shoulders. The heat is damp and cloying, but it does work wonders on relaxing muscle.

"Why do you ask?"

v5eDt8iA

● sauna stamina ● 525
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:47:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i need some help with my pr, as i've been told."

according to some, he's not the most approachable person, but he has no idea why they'd feel that way. must be his resting bitch face which apparently runs in the family.

"wanna take me on as a client?"

[attr="class","noodles"]WaXhMxWe