saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 18:53:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"alright, luka, we gotta make sure we don't have a repeat of what happened at the tournament."

in her defense, not everyone's going to have a mega charizard at the ready, but that doesn't mean they don't have to prepare for that possibility.

"we'll catch you some new pokemon and train your current. sound good?"
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 22:19:20 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Sounds good!"[break][break]
Whether he likes it or not, Matias has been shoehorned into the role of a mentor. Or perhaps more accurately, he gives off certain big brother vibes- either way, Luka's latched onto it, and she's his problem now.[break][break]
"We've already gotten better, I promise! But you're right...I really don't want a repeat of the tournament again. It would be nice to, um...to win at least one battle someday."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 3:23:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SIMPLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:39:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"don't worry. we'll make sure you win at least one."

and it'll be a hard-earned victory because there are few chances of him throwing a battle just for her sake. but that much has been clear since he sent out a mega charizard against her...whatever she used.

two wild pokemon make their appearance, providing luka a perfect opportunity to flex her battling muscles.

"i'll leave the elgyem to you."

a sharp whistle sounds from him, causing virizion to appear out of the blue to slam her SACRED SWORD against the wild scrafty. it's more than enough to drop it to a knee, leaving it open to be smacked by a precisely thrown pokeball.
/ catching scrafty
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:38:40 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

What had she used? Her Musharna most likely- the strongest member of her team by a long shot. And the only one of her original team to have evolved. Luka often wonders why her others haven't yet- Buneary and Togepi are both said to evolve with feelings of friendship, as does Eevee in some cases. And she had always thought her team adored her as much as she did them...has she been wrong this whole time?[break][break]
Distracted by this line of thinking, she zones out until Matias points out the Elgyem. Luka blinks and fumbles for a Pokeball at the bottom of her bag, choosing to let out her Buneary this time. A far cry less impressive than Virizion, but the little bunny does manage to land a pretty solid Bounce on the alien Pokemon. Luka throws her empty ball quickly afterwards, though she winces slightly at how hard of a hit that seemed.[break][break]

"Batting like this...even against wild Pokemon...it feels so violent sometimes. Does that ever bother you?"

[break][break]
Catching Elgyem![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 22:50:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANCHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CIRCLE THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOPSY TURVY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 9:47:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
her question makes him think for a moment as he mulls it over. he thinks back to kanto, to when he first started, and he nods.

"i guess it used to. at least until i realized it was less about battling and more about survival."

they had come from very different worlds, he realizes as much, but he decides there's no need to point it out.

"i tend to avoid training against wild pokemon, though. seems a little cruel to faint them and not catch them after."

but, ultimately, he shrugs, lowering to a knee to extend a berry over to a wild pancham who approaches. it takes the persim berry, looks at it, then bites down, enjoying the taste.

"does it bother you?"
/ catching pancham
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 18:49:27 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yes, it does." There's no point in beating around the bush. Her Buneary glances up at her, giving a quizzical look: she'd expected more praise for her assistance in the Elgyem's capture. Luka pauses a moment, then reaches down and pats her head with a smile. Bonbon has done nothing wrong- its her own scruples getting in the way in this instance.[break][break]

"I feel...bad," she continues, noticing a small squid-like Pokemon poking it's head out from behind a tree. It seems attracted to the berries being handed out, and Luka follows Matias in offering one to the Inkay. "Maybe this is normal for them...but I still feel bad any time one of my team members gets hurt...it feels like my fault. And when I tell them to attack- well, if they injure another Pokemon, that's my fault too." [break][break]

The Inkay is happily eating, and she smiles down at it. "I like going about things this way a lot better. But if I never train either, we'll never get any better..."

[break][break]
Catching Inkay![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 6:40:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITELLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 16:33:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"you're not the only one who feels this way."

he's never felt it as much as her, of course, but he'd be lying if he said he never felt guilty for putting his pokemon through such ardous training.

but he had to. he wouldn't be where he is today without it.

"it's just something we all have to accept if we want to get stronger."

which is something that wild crawbrawler's trying to do, no doubt, except it picks a really bad opponent in virizion, who simply faints it with a single LEAF BLADE.

a pokeball follows.

then, matias points off to the side.

"that looks like a tougher challenge for you."
/ catching crawbrawler
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:35:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"You're right...I'm sure I'll get over it eventually." She hopes so. But Luka's always been a bleeding heart and she fears that, no matter how far she might come, that niggling guilt will still linger. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing- the world could always do with a few more compassionate souls.[break][break]
Eventually she straightens, looking nervously over at the Gothitelle's silhouette. "T-tough indeed," she agrees, swallowing thickly. "I'm not sure if we're ready for this kind of- Bonbon, wait! [break][break]
Her Buneary had been listening, at least as best as she could. And eager to prover herself, she leaps into the fray without waiting for her trainer. Luka stammers and stumbles after her, shouting out a few commands on the fly. Bounce, flail, double kick...but by the end of their barrage Bonbon is panting, and the Gothitelle still stands.[break][break]
They're no match for her, not like this. But their effort doesn't go unrewarded- the psychic type glances over at Luka and gives a nod, a graceful acceptance of the Pokeball that goes flying soon after.

[break][break]
Catching Gothitelle![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 1:44:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 14:49:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias simply watches as luka stumbles after her buneary, doing his best not to judge too harshly at how the battle plays out. the end it reaches is expected, but that's fine. baby steps, after all.

"nice jo—"

suddenly, a wild hawlucha springs out of the bushes, ready to WING ATTACK not the buneary, but luka herself. thankfully, a PROTECT saves her as virizion springs into action.

it doesn't take long for the hawlucha to go down. one LEAF BLADE, one SACRED SWORD, and one pokeball.

sighing, he looks to luka, finishing his sentence.

"nice job."
/ catching hawlucha
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 2:58:05 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh! Um, thank you."[break][break]
Luka starts when she's addressed, too caught up in watching Matias' battle. He and his Pokemon really are on another level- legendary status aside. A sun exists in the distance between them, but somehow Luka doesn't feel that discouraged.[break][break]
Perhaps it's because they're friends- or she hopes they are. Or perhaps she's just happy for him, sweetly pleased that he's found the success that one must assume he wants. "You too," she adds with a nod.[break][break]What she doesn't wear on her face is a reflection of what she'd expressed earlier- that distaste for violence. But she trusts that Matias knows his limits and is experienced enough to know when enough is enough. The Hawlucha is surely fine.[break][break]"Can I ask you something else? Sorry, it's just...I'm curious. Bonbon and I have been together for a long time...but she still hasn't evolved. I was wondering...is it something I'm doing wrong?"
[break][break]
Skipping![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sobnsfw2
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:45:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALAKAZAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] THUNDER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD UNOWN-? APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIDDEN POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HAWLUCHA!