Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
radiant [c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 13:29:38 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

Pryde just holds back a chuckle at the mention of having an appointment with one of their Admins. As he has seen the videos on what the ray has done to others they have used it on and it was never pretty. Maybe Giona felt like the stars were aligned for him to think they would get out so easily. Especially if there really was any power to syphon. [break][break]

Though he wasn’t the expert on it unlike Lulu. So he just follows along hoping to get a good up close experience with it all. Once Giona would climb to the platform as Pryde would examine from up close. [break][break]

“Any way I can be of help in setting this up?”[/.b] he questions as he still has his lucario follow along, recording for later usage.

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
radiant [c]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 6:49:11 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Assistants had the room prepared. He saw a sloped floor, emphasizing the center. And... was that a target on the floor? He tried to suppress a little laugh at the sight of it, but caved and smiled. It was like something out of a cartoon. Eager to set aside any distractions, he put away his Zangoose.

Giona thought for a second, then scaled the raised platform, standing upright and facing the big gun. And presumably, facing the two overseeing the big gun. Pryde seemed to hold back a little laugh himself, before the three made their way to the lab. It put Giona at ease, while standing on the big target, with the big gun trained on him.

"...It's a shame that you had to wait this long for a chance to shoot me. "
Enter scene.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
radiant [c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 2:44:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
”that’s alright, pryde. we’ve got it well-manned today, but i figured you might like to see it in action.”

while the machines warmed, she went around the room, checking stations and muttering some things to assistants over the following several minutes. once things seemed to be checked over and satisfactory, she returned.

”alright, ferarra. time to begin.”

without asking if he was ready, the head scientist raised a couple of fingers in a gesture, and the gun was aimed.

”brace yourself! i can tell you from experience that this is extremely painful!”

and… fire.

a beam of infinity energy shot towards him. it would be sickening in the way it impacted and attacked the body.

unfortunately, at the end of it, their experiment would provide no evidence of any lingering power within giona. however, with his bioenergy drained by the beam, he would feel immensely weak and tired.

note: outcome discussed w/ shiv

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
radiant [c]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 4:19:46 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The big gun went off. A beam of light struck him in an instant. It felt like something was being pulled out of him, through the mouth. Though it didn't produce a sound louder than the hum of the machines necessary to set it up, he could hear a buzzing between his ears.

The light faded, though he could still see the afterimage of it, like a lightbulb going out. Had he been awake, he would've easily began dry-heaving. What happened instead was he fainted due to exhaustion. He crumpled to the ground, head hitting the platform. Out cold. Not exactly a model of good health, as it'd been discussed.

The blast made it clear that he hadn't any of the power he was tested for.
Total sensory overload.