POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:09:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Once again she was whisked away by the man who was the only person in hoenn who could really match her whims, . This time however SHE had the chance to pick the meeting spot and she wanted to pick the most silly spot she could think of! Shoal cave![break][break]

She sent him the time and date so they could discuss some charja cola ideas zac told Melody that he had so she was all ears for it! Anything to get her mind off of the recent things that happen to her with Sootopolis and even her time in the sub. The league had already tried to ask her about the entire experience but she was never able to recall anything. It was all a blur, she surrendered to gavin and...blank, until matias was the one rescuing her. [break][break]

However that was irrelevant to what was going on now! Busy work to distract oneself was the best cure for anxiety right?! Right? Oh gosh zac hurry up and arrive already.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
what fuggin flavor u want?
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 2:34:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Shoal Cave!" Zac said in wonder, looking around at the salty walls. "Crazy! What a wacky place to look for your own personal flavor!" 

When Melody suggested that Zac make a 'Shoal Cave' flavored Charja-Cola as part of her sponsorship, he was surprised, but now that they stood in the dank, waterlogged tunnels he could see the appeal.

"It's got everything! Iron, salt, Pokemon, ice," Zac said, feeling his creative juices rising like the tide.

He pick up a bright green piece of sea glass that had washed up into the cave and settled in a crack. "What about this? Green Grape and Sea Salt? Sounds kinda good, right?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 18:37:03 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody really had one simple choice for picking this place. The ice area! "It's too fuggin hot outside lately, I don't wanna deal with the heat! It makes my hair try to frizz!" she exclaimed. [break][break]

She had an easy time sailing on her Lapras cause she frequently visited this place when she came to visit . "Green grape and sea salt? Hmmm." she said wondering if the flavor really screamed her. "It sound's interesting, I'd be willing to give it a shot, got any other ideas though? we got to think of EVERYTHING. My mom's super picky about stuff when it comes to my brand. What about cotton candy? cause of my hair colors!" she explains as she lazily kicked her feet in the water on the edge of land in the cave. [break][break]

She also looked at the sea glass zac picked up. It was really pretty! She begun to look for her own piece, picking up her sandals and looking through some of the sand and gravel nearby.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 3:17:43 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah it's doesn't exactly scream 'Melody' does it?" Zac looked around some more, picking up remnants from the tide line. "Cotton candy? Maybe, but that's a bit pedestrian isn't it? I think Zapsi already has a similar flavor. Cotton Swablu or something." Zac scratched his bear, thinking about what someone with more marketing experience would do in this situation.

"Uh, so what exactly is the Melody Brand? Singing and, uh, pop stuff, right?" he said, trying his hardest to sound confident in his vague wording.   

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 16:02:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Zac unintentionally asked a pretty loaded question, what was Melody's brand? Good lord. Melody scratched the back of her head as she gave a small pause not really knowing how to answer Zac's question. [break][break]

"My brand huh? Depends on who you ask really." She says as she looks towards the water. " I love to sing and perform." she told him "Pop stuff though? I mean, it's fun. My mom, says that pop stuff should be my brand because that's what sells easily. But in reality, I love classical pieces and instrumentals. I love making sculptures and art but I never really get a chance to show it off cause people find it weird or don't understand them." [break][break]

"The basement of my gym has a full gallery of my pieces haha.." she says as she lifted a key out of her pocket and waved it at zac. "Plus it seems like my Pop music makes people happy, so I continue to sing those songs. I want people to forget about their worries if even for a minute with my singing."  she sat and wondered though, if there was another melody in the multiverse who'd gladly trade places with her and would die to perform pop.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Autumnal Bingo: Multiverse

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights