Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Workplace Whimsy [S]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 1:28:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

hoenn news network's main building was a warren-like complex, layered and interwoven with various meeting rooms, offices, and studios. on this bright weekday morning barnaby finch was, of course, sequestered away in his own workplace within HNN. the room was spacious and tastefully decorated, complete with a stylized, simple desk in the center and a small sitting area to the side, nearest the window. luckily enough, this window offered a view of a lush courtyard and let in an abundance of natural light.[break][break]

the journalist sat in his high-backed office chair, enjoying the feeling of the sun on his pale skin and musing over the day's events so far. classical music played softly in the background. or, what sounded like classical music, anyway. if one listened closely, they'd probably notice pretty quickly that these were actually piano covers of more modern pop songs. the music helped him focus.[break][break]

his team and supervisors had just had their daily morning meeting, which was productive, if not a little frustrating. that was the business, though. the news never slept and there were always deadlines to meet. just then, a firm knock on his door snapped barnaby away from his thoughts. "you may enter." he beckoned, airily.[break][break]

in walked a young man holding a steaming cup of tea. oh, it was that intern again. since his arrival he had already made quite a name for himself. he was so helpful, yet reserved. like he was holding something back. his piercing yellow eyes and broad physique stood out amongst the other pencil-pushes and part-timers, too. well, to barnaby, at least.[break][break]

"mmm. why thank you, ...?"[break][break]

barnaby let the question linger, obviously expecting the young man to offer his name.
[break][break]

+ sorry for the wait! i ended up having a migraine after work yesterday and had to rest most of the evening ;-;

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

canaan

eri
he/him
june 17
viridian, kanto
bisexual
con man
grunt
i love you since this morning. not just for aesthetic.
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @damiano
damiano eriani
Workplace Whimsy [S]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 7:38:02 GMT
damiano eriani Avatar
his mind was hardly wound by this morning's office interactions; however, the cyclic motions of fetching coffee, copying and collating reams of paperwork and manning the sick secretary's phonelines could, ostensibly be compressed to the utmost as coffee, copy, call.

it'd been weeks and the new intern was still not accustom to the awfully monotonous regime that was an errand boy. thank arceus, he now had a different routine that wasn't quite as lackluster: tea in lieu of coffee and to the boss man himself.

his enterance had been immaculate; a grace of habit, whatever this gentle ruse warranted. his gaze snaked around the room in tandem with his line of thinking. nice space. yet there was something reverant in the hunt of his eyes as they dragged along the decor and the man therein, the way they moved was a kind of charting. he's nice, too.

the tea was mirrored on a square tray with classic accoutrements: matching delft blue sugar bowl and milk-cream pitcher wreathed with fresh delights from mauville's bakery. not the usual fare, either. the new intern was trying to earn points, gain trust, make bank.

"it's damiano, sir." he says sweet as ---

"sugar?" he offers. slyer than foxes, softer than sin.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gengar"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lapras"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndour"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Workplace Whimsy [S]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 19:11:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

the distinct crinkle of disturbed fabric came from the rear of the room. positioned at either corner were two ornate pieces of furniture, embossed with decorative floral reliefs and accented in gold paint. what had looked liked chests or sideboards to the unobservant eye were actually elaborate beds, custom-made for barnaby's beloved companion pokémon. unfurling from their cushioned retreat were two nintales: one a kanto variant, the other alolan. both pokémon stretched luxuriously as they exited their beds, accentuating their lithe bodies and healthy coats. they were obviously much-loved and cared for.[break][break]

the pair approached their new guest coolly, eyeing him with an almost-human intelligence. these pokémon were larger than average (nearly five feet tall while sitting), bred using the best genetics money could buy. they were just as deadly as they were beautiful.[break][break]

and then their little noses scrunched as the smell of his offerings finally wafted their way, causing their aloof demeanors to melt away. the foxes pushed their snouts into his side, his arms, his hands. desperate for treats.[break][break]

"the girls seem to like you, damiano. that's rare." barnaby crossed his fingers together and leaned forward on his desk, smiling warmly at the scene before him. "fleur, odette. play nice, darlings." they backed off a bit, but still lingered nearby for any dropped delicacies.[break][break]

"anyway, yes. i'd adore a little sugar in my tea. i'm a sucker for anything sweet, you know." when damiano diverted his attention to preparing the tea, barnaby would not-so subtly look the intern up and down, thinking just how sweet he might taste.[break][break]

now, now. he thought to himself. maintain a modicum of professionalism.
[break][break]

+ tbh your writing style is ~amazing~ and i'm in love with it

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Workplace Whimsy [S]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:08:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights