[attr="class","skep-tag"]
[attr="class","skep-tago"]

with company || theme
[attr="class","skep-img"]

[attr="class","skep-content"]
[attr="class","ray-img"]

"I haven't taken a break like this in years..."
[break][break]
Her gaze wanders the sauna room with much curiosity, idle thoughts bubbling in her head as she kicks back on the wooden benches. Strangely enough, there's little discomfort that arises from the idea of being alone with a man. After all, she's met many kinds of people throughout her entire career of working behind that rosewood counter.
[break][break]
"So, how did you find out about a place like this?"
[break][break]
[break]
1000 - Zuhl4Bw9 = 939

[attr="class","boxo-notes"] || sauna time!

[newclass=".skep-holder"]width:500px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-img img"]margin-top: 5px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content b"]color:#8A8AFf;font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#e54c4c;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ray-img img]shape-outside:circle(45%)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes a"]font-family:arial narrow; font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:47:14 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Making doubly sure that he wrapped his towel snuggly and securely around his waist, Killian sank onto the bench. He didn't want any accidents to happen. Not with his sister of all people.

"Years? That's not good, Lis. You should be taking better care of yourself."

Killian didn't have any room to talk. Work consumed his life, much to the dismay of his fiancee. But that didn't mean his sister needed to suffer from the same flaw.

"I live in Lavaridge, actually. Well, on the outskirts of it anyway." a hefty sigh parted his lips as the steam washed over him. "Lex and I visit occasionally. When she can drag me away from work, that is."

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
wish we'd known before it all went by
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 10:55:26 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skep-holder"]
[attr="class","skep-tiny"]
[attr="class","skep-shape"]

[attr="class","skep-shape-cont"]
[attr="class","lyr1"]Where did your
[attr="class","lyr2"]heart go
[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr4"]Lost in a daze

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

[attr="class","lyr6"]summer of

[attr="class","lyr2"]dreams

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"I have been! I just... don't take breaks like other people do. No going out, or going on a trip or something. Staying at home and working on my own little projects works fine enough for me."
[break][break]
At least, that's what she probably would have been doing if Dianthus never reminded her to get actual sleep and eat properly. The Espeon even knew her habits well enough to catch her before she even slipped into them. A scarily perceptive creature, she was.
[break][break]
"So Lex... she's the one you love, right? That's really cute." She doesn't actually know where she plans to lead this conversation, but she figures that since they're together, she may as well take the time to get to know him better. "What's she like?"
[break][break]
[break]
939 - AqdnleVR = 903

[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#e54c4c;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 17:54:12 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Sounds pretty boring. You should live a bit more. Go out and do something wild and exciting."

Explore the world - leave Hoenn and never look back. Killian doubted he'd be able to convince her to do that. Fuck, he couldn't even get himself to go.

Killian can't help but perk up at the mention of . An involuntary smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Love is too simple a word." like the shallow end of a pool, it barely encompassed how deeply he felt for her.

"Lex is amazing. She's witty with the perfect amount of sass. Not afraid to tell me when I'm in over my head or put me in check. A real firecracker. Always there for me when I need her to be, whether I like it or not. "

The breath in his lungs, the wind beneath his wings - his north star. She's all that and so much more.

There's a pause as his eyes drift to the ceiling.

"And she's strong, more than I think she realizes." You didn't endure the things that Lex had and not come out the other end stronger for it. "I wished she'd see that." still smiling, he looked down to meet Lis's eye.

"What about you, Lis? Ever been in love before?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 18:15:07 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"What? Like explore a jungle or something? Who says staying at home can't be wild and exciting?"
[break][break]
The advice he gives stirs in her chest. Heaven knows that she would have if she could, but she doesn't feel the need to mention it here. At least, not while there's still a comfortable atmosphere. Instead, she's happy with listening to the way he drabbles on about Lex. The way that his eyes shine and the words simply pour right out tells her much about the light that she is in his world. And for that, she's thankful - That Killian has someone he treasures and that he'll never let go without putting up a fight.
[break][break]
But the way that he describes love isn't something that she's familiar with. Save for the rosy romance novels she reads, Lis has never had the chance to fall in love. Or rather,
[break][break]
"Never thought about it once. Don't really know why." She hums, pulling her knees up onto the bench to sit cross-legged. "Romance stories are cute and all but I don't think I could ever pull it off."
[break][break]
[break]
903 - MSZJGvIx = 868

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 18:43:58 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Lis's example of 'wild' forced Killian to chuckle.

"I wasn't picturing a jungle exactly, but if that's what you wanted to do." he shrugged at the second half of her question. "It can be. But I doubt you're doing anything wild at home on your own."

His sister had lived a relatively sheltered life, it seemed. Whether by choice or circumstance, Killian can't say for sure, but it affected her.

The answer to his question isn't what he'd expected, but it's not all that shocking. "I used to be like." the comforting words are followed by a reassuring look. "Love was never something I thought I'd have after my mother passed." from pleasant conversation to painful memories. Killian's once bright smile flattened to a calm line.

In an act of trust given only to Lex, Killian offered Lis a piece of his heart. A sliver of the wounded man underneath layers of apathy. "I was sure I'd be loveless forever." and his smile returned, smaller than before, but no less as brotherly.

"Turns out, I was just waiting on the right person to melt the ice." Killian's quick to add, "But even if you can't, or there isn't someone like that out there for you. There's nothing wrong with being alone."

"There's strength to be had in that too."

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 19:02:22 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

Ah, has she touched upon a topic she shouldn't have? Ocean eyes pour over her brother but draw nothing of substance from the way he acts. Perhaps, she doesn't know him well enough to dissect any tics he has. Perhaps, she's far too fixated on the wisdom he offers.
[break][break]
"You sound like my mom." Cheesy, emotionally vulnerable, but a precious soul to be cherished nonetheless. "She had quite a bit to say about love and all. Never rush into it, get to know the other person better. I'm just along for the ride, I think? Letting fate decide who I cross paths with and all."
[break][break]
Idle fingers tap against her skin, fingernails pressing against flesh as she thinks long and hard about her response.
[break][break]
"Well, whether I meet that special someone or not, I don't think I'll ever be truly alone. Dianthus will make sure of that."
[break][break]
[break]
868 - ze0JPapq = 848

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 5:42:47 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Her mom? Killian frowned playfully.

"I sound like a parent now? Thanks for reminding me I'm getting old." he laughed, letting his smile spread wide. "No, but really. Your mother sounds like a wise person."

He nodded in agreement. "No, I suppose you won't be." Loveless would be with him always too. A permanent friend and piece of his mother left behind.

"Hmm."

Without no one around, maybe now would be the time to ask an important question. One Killian put off since he introduced himself. Especially since Rocket took over Sootopolis, the damage of which they were still working to fix.

"Hey Lis, what are your thoughts on Rocket?"

bs|fD3Ji

Killian turned up the heat, roll twice.

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 6:56:16 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"You're not that old." At least, from what she can see. His mental age seems to be that of a teen, mixed with the ramblings of an old man having a moment of enlightenment. "And well, yeah. Mom had to be the wise one in my life or I'd probably have ended up in worse places than this."
[break][break]
Her fingers clasp together, fidget, then pull apart; Rinse and repeat. But it all stops when he poses a question that has actual influence on her life, almost as if he's prodding for specific answers. The fact that the question isn't about the occupation of the city or how their rule has affected the lives of many immediately catches her attention, but she refrains from touching on it just yet.
[break][break]
"Can't say I like them. Don't hate them either." Taking a deep breath, Lis closes her eyes and leans back onto the misted walls. "I don't understand why they would take Sootopolis for one. They've hurt many people, killed many more if we were to consider Kanto." She'd once grown up listening to the horrors of the organisation, how they had completely devastated the region with their conquest. And for what? What were they pursuing in this wretched world?
[break][break]
"People are greedy by nature, violent when they don't get their way. Rocket's just like the League, only difference being that they're much more open with their methods."
[break][break]
[break]
848 - _jIjvXGH - = 742

[newclass=".boxo-notes a"]font-family:arial narrow; font-size:8px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 22:40:55 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian nodded in agreement. Rocket's hurt more than anyone will ever realize. As Head of Intel, even Killian has only begun to scratch the surface of the things they've done to get where they are today. Atrocities that be war crimes if Rocket weren't the victors of Kanto. What amazes him is that despite being aware of their evil, Lis is indifferent.

Is there darkness in her, he wonders? Something vile flowing dormant in her veins, waiting to be drawn out and nurtured. Though they've only just met, and she seems a sweet girl, Killian's already seen similarities to himself. Perhaps a sinister shade runs in the family.

"I'm glad you don't hate them." he says, leaning forward. "Because I'm with Rocket, Lis." like when he told her they were related, Killian speaks so casually, as if he's not changing her world for the second time.

"I help lead them."

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 23:38:49 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

It comes quick, the pain as the fangs of truth sinks in. For a moment, she's silent, her eyes focusing on anything else but Killian.
[break][break]
"I see."
[break][break]
Fate really has an odd way of playing tricks, tugging the ends of strings and watching as her puppets get tangled up with time. Indifference isn't bred from experience, rather, it is grown from the realisation that she's more helpless than she'd ever thought - Far too weak to mount a successful resistance even if she'd wanted to. And now? Finding out that her half-brother that emerged from the woodworks is a vital piece to the mechanical beast that harms her?
[break][break]
She's far calmer than she thought she'd be.
[break][break]
"And what do you expect me to do now that I know this?"
[break][break]
[break]
742- 4RVTmr5V = 671

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 1:33:21 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
She's calmer than he expected her to be. That can either be a good or bad thing. Killian shifted against the wooden bench, hands lacing together and coming to rest on his lap.

"Nothing." he replied bluntly, "But what I expect or want doesn't matter. What do you plan to do now that you know?" Lis owed him nothing. She could take that information and run straight to the League. Ruin Killian's entire life, more than he already had.

"If you wanted to tell the League, I wouldn't stop you. I'd be hurt, but if that were your choice Lis, then I'd accept it."

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 5:48:43 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

What does she plan to do about it? Can she even do anything about it? She sighs, but doesn't quite have an answer.
[break][break]
"I see no reason to get involved." Especially when she has zero information on what she's up against. "If I have to die, I'd rather it be of natural causes. What's more important to me is how the people of my city are being treated..."
[break][break]
She remembers the embarrassment of being kicked out of stores in Lilycove, the looks that come when others realise where she's from.
[break][break]
"As long as they aren't harmed and as long as Rocket intends to help rebuild whatever they've destroyed, I don't really care what your organisation does."
[break][break]
I don't have enough time to care either.
[break][break]
[break]
671 - CDi7RsXq = 615

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 15:29:36 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Die? No one would kill you, Lis."

Killian wouldn't let them. She was his family now, just like Lex, and he'd die before he let anything happen to her. How long they'd been in each other's life be damned.

"And as you can see, we're already working to repair the damage caused during the raid." they were even making improvements. This is the Rocket that had failed to convince Killian existed.

Maybe he'd been wrong to dismiss her.

"Do you care what I do?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
Icebreakers || Sauna
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 14:33:23 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

with company || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"Yes, you all are. Some are genuinely thankful for it." Taking a deep breath yields her nothing but regret, a soft pang sparking in her chest as she gently cracks her neck. "But the lives that are lost can't be brought back."
[break][break]
How does she feel knowing that her brother has contributed to the suffering of innocent people? In all honesty, she hasn't even begun to process what it means when he confesses to his affiliations.
[break][break]
"I'm not going to force you to talk about it if you'd prefer me not knowing. At the very least, are you staying safe?"
[break][break]
[break]
Turning up the heat! Roll twice
[break][break]
615 - JazlELGf = 510

·