part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 22:45:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’d heard, or well seen, reviews on the café that was popular for its small but pretty flower garden and tree placement. With most of the seat outside, and most of the shade provided by large willows and grand magnolia trees. He supposed bad weather wasn’t all that common in Hoenn. Nevertheless, with a good, well-rubbed in layer of sun screen, and a sunhat, Mint waited expectantly to be seated and to order. [break][break]

Because of course form the lovely views, and the delicious food…the plates and drinks were also very…aesthetíque. Yes. Yes, it was absolutely an outing for the gram. Why shouldn’t it be? When the two?? Three friends he had weren’t available for the afternoon. What ELSE was he supposed to do with himself. He’d gotten all dressed up and if his friends weren’t going to compliment, he was certain the internet would. Some of it anyway. [break][break]

That’s the grunt’s thought process as a waitress handed him a cutely decorate slice of tiramisu, or was it called Teddirisu? Delicate chocolate eats poked out of the cake, and whipped cream made the little moon you found on their foreheads. He was already drooling. But he needed the photo first and- UGH! It was going to take forever by himself. Not to mention it was a little embarrassing to bethat guy at a restaurant. As Mint pulled out his phone, he locked eyes with another person and paused. Something inside his empty little head rattled free. He recognized them- but from where…? For a moment he hesitated to wonder if it had been maybe a TV commercial or just a regular on the train. No, it was more familiar than that. “Hey! Can you take these pictures of me real quick? I’ll trade ya the first bite of my dessert~” he said as he stood up and waved down .

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:36:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

What are you? Rowan stared at the picture he’d sketched of the Pokémon he’d seen in Sootopolis City, unable to uncover anything about them. Gavin mentioned that he’d seen the Pokémon around Kyle Lopez, at one time or another but something told him that what he’d seen was untamed and unfettered. Flowing mane and twin ribbons were painted in his mind, able to still feel the chilled northern wind that followed them.

“Hey! Can you take these pictures of me real quick? I’ll trade ya the first bite of my dessert~” The sudden call to his attention snapped Rowan out of his thoughts, shifting his gaze towards the individual who had spoken. “Uh, sure.” wasn’t an unfamiliar face to him, he’d been diligent in learning the faces and names of new recruits since ascending to Rocket Beast, seeing as they were part of his duties now. Yet, they didn’t seem to recognize who he was, and that was entertaining to say the least.

Scooping up his belongings, Rowan decided he’d play the anonymity game, if only to occupy his mind for the afternoon. “Sup.” He plopped down in the chair across from Mint, amber eyes meeting their own with a casual smile. “So, do you wanna use my phone or yours?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 20:29:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint beamed at the stranger as he agreed already reaching for his phone at the guy joined him. “Mine is fine! Unless you’re jonesing to get my number~?” he teased before handing over his cellphone, already unlocked, and perfectly safe for strangers to use. He pushed out his chair a bit. He crossed his ankles as he leaned on the table in front of said dessert. “I already took a bunch of the actual dish so…just me is good ok?” he said beginning to pose for the stranger. [break][break]

“I’m Mint by the way~ Nice working with you.” He said as he introduced himself. He rested his chin ins his palm, striking another subtle but algorithm worthy pose. “Don’t be afraid to snap multiple ones on the same angle, I’ll just cleared my phone gallery the other day.” he added after tilting his head a certain way, and looking distantly into a potted plant in the corner. After a few minutes of quiet he perked up again to talk more, a little nervous he was boring or even irritating his companion. “So, are you an artist?” he asked. “I noticed you were looking at something earlier. Or did someone just gift that to you?"
he added quickly.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 22:22:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’m not after your number, no.” A smile crossed his lips as Rowan accepted the phone, curious to see how much of a hole the Grunt would be digging himself before he realized who he was talking with. Not that there would be any punishment involved, this was more for his own personal amusement and their eventual embarrassment, that was far more sweet than any kind of reprimand. “You can call me Row, nice to meet you.” He’d give his nickname to further muddy the water, hoping to not give away too much of his identity too soon.

Snap. Snap. Snap. A few shots were taken of the man across from him, keeping a decent focus and frame in mind to create the ideal shots. “Oh, I drew that.” Rowan slid his hand into his backpack and produced the cocktail napkin, slipping it onto the table in front of Mint. “I met this Pokémon a few weeks ago, it’s not one that I've ever seen or heard of before. Haven’t gotten much luck from anyone else I've asked either.” A small shrug lifted his shoulders, playing this off casually instead of the truthful fervor in which he’d attempted to research their identity.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 21:47:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint snorted at how matter of factly that had sounded. “Just checking~” though he didn’t push the subject. “Oh, Row? I like that. Sounds really cool but kinda cute at the same time.” He added, tilting his head for a moment as he sounded out the name a couple more times just to make sure he remembered it. It’s obvious he had a bias for short names though. It had been one of the main reasons he’d gone with ‘Mint’ for a new moniker. Why not pick something cute? After all, he was adorable. Now anyway. And that was mostly attributed to the many month's patiently growing out his own hair. [break][break]

He’s eager to look over the stranger’s work and picked up the napkin carefully. It’s the closest he’d been to any kind of art in a long time. Pale green eyes lock onto the drawing following the lines and appreciating the gesture of it all. But the pokemon isn’t familiar at all. Mint’s knowledge of pokemon wasn’t as extensive as other trainers, but this just looked odd to him. It made something in the back of his mind itch. “No idea what that is but…I kind of…” he trailed off before handing back the napkin. [break][break]

“I don’t know if it’s your style, or the pokemon itself, but reminds me of something out of Johto from a few centuries ago.” He paused before adding quickly. “Not that your work looks ancient but uh- there’s this piece, I think, that features a pokemon with similar details. I think. It’s on the very tip of his tongue, but he can’t quite grasp it. “My art history’s a little rusty… but also, how did that go? Are you ok? It looks like a big pokemon.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 4:54:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
“Johto?” An eyebrow raised, curious. “Interesting…” Rowan had met the enigmatic Pokémon here in Hoenn, though they could have come from another region. The clue was mentally catalogued, saved for another time when research could be done on Johto and their legends. It would have been rude to leave now, disappear from the conversation because of his own voracious curiosity.

“I’m fine, it didn’t want to hurt me.” He assured them, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. “The opposite actually. I got this...feeling that it wanted to know more about me.” Sympathetic eyes in the darkness were fresh in his memory, searching for something as the Pokémon watched him. “Kind of strange, huh?” A soft shrug lifted Rowan’s shoulders, still unsure of the meaning.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 0:14:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He nodded, sitting back in his chair and twirling the spoon in his hands for a moment as he kept reaching for the name of the piece. It was old, like a mural. Not one of the MOST important old civilization pieces but he was sure it was outstanding simply due to the strangeness of it all. He finally took a bite of his dessert, delicately carving out the Teddiursa’s ears before eating it. “There’s a ton of strange pokemon documented in old art. Either just crude drawings or extinct pokemon we can’t trace yet. Like that Mew tablet? I think it’s one of the only reasons why we still look for Mew.” He said with a shrug. If they didn’t document it, especially that rare of a pokemon, no one would bother hunting it down. He thought of and her extensive knowledge of the old myths. People like her relief on the little documentation left from older times. [break][break]

“Oh? That’s pretty lucky then. The last time I got this close to a big pokemon it tried to hunt and eat me.” He said with a laugh. He’d been a little more naïve then, thankfully for whatever reason he’d made it out alive. He couldn’t have known it was Cacio taking pity on him. “Mmm…maybe you’re the strange one. Since it wasn’t aggressive…maybe that’s why it stopped and got that close.” Close enough for that good of a rendition sketch? Yeah, he imagined Row might’ve been close to touching it. “Where’d you meet it? Maybe figuring out where it tends to roam or its typing might help narrow down your research.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 8:17:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

Considering that no one he’d talked to had ever seen this Pokémon, perhaps researching mythos and legends could prove useful. “I’ll have to take a look and see what I can find.” Mint was the first person to provide information relevant to his search, and while Rowan wasn’t particularly excited to pour through dusty old tomes and journals he certainly was relieved to finally possess a tangible lead.

“I saw the Pokémon in Sootopolis City.” Specifically the night of the invasion, though he wasn’t about to announce that aloud in public. “On the water, actually.” That might have been an important clue, Rowan would make sure to keep that in mind.

“A Pokémon tried to eat you? Which one?” He was curious, admittedly.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 5:07:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint grinned happy to have been able to help even if it was just a little. “The nice thing about myths and legends is, well, they’re at least more interesting than your regular art history.” He said. The name Sootopolis gave him pause, wondering exactly when Row had seen this weird creature. After all, Sootopolis had been under siege, hadn’t it? It had to have been before the chaos, probably somewhere hidden or at night. Otherwise, this kind of thing would’ve made the news. “Well, maybe it’s a water spirit? Oceans, rivers, lakes stud like that.” That much was probably obvious but to be fair, his memory of late century pokemon legend was a little foggy. [break][break]

He perked up at the question laughing a little, before releasing a Luxray next to the table. The gruff electric type raised his head to look up at Rowan, practically grimacing before he sat down and looked at Mint. “Him, actually!” he said with a grin, while Cacio tilted his head to the side not really following the conversation. [break][break]

“Don’t worry he’s pretty harmless now.” Unless someone gave him a reason to get aggressive. But that was only the night job and for Mint’s safety. “He foudn me in a leaf pile and sort of followed me around for a long time in the forest when we first ment…and then he helped me get to a city after a while.” Cacio turned to his trainer once more seemingly understanding the story he was telling before looking back at Rowan indifferently. It was totally true but he didn’t seem to shy away from it.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 19:22:32 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Rowan did his best to feign a friendly smile for the feline, who seemed about as disinterested in him as he was in them. “A pleasure.” Electric Pokémon such as Luxray were the bane of his aquatic ensemble, save for a few. Needless to say, Rowan didn’t have much love for them as a whole.

“It’s nice to have a partner, like that.” His attention was turned towards Mint once more. “I have a Prinplup who has been with me for years. Kind of an asshole but he’s in that awkward teenage phase.” Always eating and watching television, griping about being forced to do training or battles. Mistral really was a spoiled little brat, but Rowan loved them either way.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 0:43:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Luxray regarded him cooly before huffing through his nose and licking his own paw. That was pretty good for Caccio who tended to turn a cold shoulder to most of Mint’s companions. “Yeah, that’s awesome. I don’t think any of my pokemon had a weird teen phase. Caccio was pretty old when he found me…that’s why he’s such a grump now.” The big cat dropped his paw at the comment and turned his red gaze towards his trainer. He nosed at his calves administering a small, static shock as a warning before settling back down. “Hey!” he yelped before the Luxray let out another small huff. Perhaps it’d been a laugh. [break][break]

“Caccio is sort of like team grandpa, he takes care of most threats, but my oldest pokemon I’ve had is this silly Ninetails named Gelatto. He’s a bit of a scaredy cat but I’ve had him since childhood.” Cacio was clearly the one he had out the most for Rocket business. He couldn’t do that to Gelatto the poor boy. He’d been so frightened when they’d first met and never grown past it. Rocket missions would traumatize him.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:15:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Those are cute names. I also have…” Rowan’s sentence was cut off at the sound of his phone beeping, pulling free the device with a sigh when he sees who is on the other end. “Speaking of annoying teenagers, he’s calling me on my tablet with Facetime.” The swipe of a finger accepted the call, and while Mint couldn’t see the screen, he could hear the squawks and cries of a Prinplup on the other end, obviously agitated.

“Okay, okay! I’ll come home with dinner soon, relax!” He ended the call and let out an exhausted sigh. “I can’t wait until he evolves at this point.” Rowan stood up and slipped the phone back into his pocket, offering a small wave towards Mint. “I’ll catch you around, alright? Nice to meet you, Mint.”

(tagged)⏤ 

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 0:31:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint stared at his new friend watching him pull out a phone. The mention of teenager made his eyes widen. He had a child? He couldn’t be any much older than Mint was! And then the sounds of an agitated Prinplup filled the air and Mint nodded slowly. Ah, a teenager pokemon. Far more likely. He laughed at Rowan’s exasperation before nodding. “I don’t want to keep them waiting, then.” He said not at all bothered by the abrupt ending. [break][break]

He stood up as well just to see the other trainer off. “Yeah! Don’t be a stranger!" he said waving back as Rowan left. He had meant it too, happy to have met someone nice. Almost as happy as finishing off the dessert on his plate. Once Rowan was far enough, the grunt sat back down at his table, and began to clean off his plate. Photos taken, he was free to inhale as he pleased while he waited for the bill.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,027 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
familiar faces [s]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 21:55:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: