Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 3:35:13 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex thinks on that for a moment and what she knows about “hobbies”. Can she help it if her work is her hobby? Do what you love, right? “I don’t know,” she sighs, letting her shoulders fall, giving up on the idea. She glances up at Theo, taking a sip of sake, “Hm, interesting hobbies. I knew you liked fish but not fishing . . . don’t you feel bad when they get the little hook stuck in their mouths?” Lex didn’t, but she also didn’t care for fishing . . . or had really ever been fishing so she didn’t have much experience with it.

L2X3JwSk
127-14= 113

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 16:19:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]" said something similar, but no, i just release them after."

it seems like the general consensus that catch and release was the more accepted way of fishing, and briefly, he wonders what her thoughts on it are.

he takes a sip of sake as well.

"have you ever gone fishing?"
XpibNUQm

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 19:20:05 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“Hm,” she dwells on the answer for a moment, taking a sip of the alcohol before shrugging her shoulders, making the answer to his question clear, “I guess I don’t see the appeal. What makes it enjoyable if you just . . . release them?” What’s the point? Seemed kind of boring.

GqSMrEgw
113-135 = -22

I lose <3

·
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 10:08:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i'll show you sometime."

for now, theo makes his departure, rising out of the water after one final sip of his sake.

"enjoy your solitude, lex."
9DNkGr8N

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 3:54:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
THEO WINS:[break]
[break][break]

LEX WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: