???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 5:13:02 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]

[attr="class","ion-wifi"] [break]
[attr="class","ion-battery-full"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

It was a long overdue meeting quite frankly. Yui was way too busy to see her brother, one of the few she actually got along with before he had to leave. She still remembered the pain in her chest that day when he had to go, would he still remember her fondly? What will he think of her dyed red hair now? Will he look the same? Why the fuck was he on tv with a giant green horse goat thing. All these questions were going to be answered rather soon. She showed up to his beach house with a small baked dish, she wasn't the best at cooking but she definitely was capable of at least following a recipe. [break][break]

She knocked on the door as her eevee curled up around her leg waiting for someone to answer the door.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #9633C8, #DAACF4);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 5:39:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
it definitely is an overdue meeting, but it wouldn't be their first since he moved to hoenn. matias doesn't know this, however, so his opinions on his little sister remain unaffected, but it's not like they would've changed much regardless.

knocks sound from the door.

"that must be her."

smiling, he gives eva a quick kiss before heading towards the door.

the moment it opens, a swarm of MAGICAL LEAVES rush past him, swirling around the two silphs in a beautiful display of bright and vibrant colors that glisten under the sun.

leave it to virizion to help him make an entrance.

"yui!"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 6:10:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The knock at the door distracts Eva from her current task of readying some snacks for Yui’s arrival. It’s a little but fun to play host . . . and totally has nothing to do with the fact that this is the first time she’s actually spent any time with any of Matias’s family.

Her smile brightens after his kiss. Eva puts the finishing touches on adding some crackers to a very standard and mediocre charcuterie plate, “Great!” She peeks around the corner just in time to see the impressive entrance Virizion aided in. Eva sits back in the hallway, letting the siblings have their moment before humbly cutting in.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 0:40:52 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Matias!" she exclaimed suddenly as her Porygon summoned itself out of her pokeball and used psychic on the baked tray to take it out of her hands as she went in for a hug. She hadn't even noticed the magical leaves appearing out of nowhere for a few moments until one hits her in the face by accident. [break][break]

She spats it out "Leave it to you to make a dramatic entrance even more dramatic." she giggled as she gripped him tightly, she had really missed him. "I'm so glad to see you again, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for being awful and delaying our reunion for so long you must be mad at me soooo." she said as her Porygon levitated the special baked mac and cheese over to her. "I brought a peace offering for dinner, I hope it matches whatever was made." [break][break]

Yui's eyes wandered over to another woman who was standing behind him "And who's this Matias?" she asked curiously

[break][break]

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8 [/quote][/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #9633C8, #DAACF4);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 6:12:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the hug is easily returned. he holds her close, appreciating her

"true, i am pretty mad..."

he's not, really, and it shows in how he's still beaming in a smile even after he pulls away. he looks up at the levitating dish, recognizing it almost immediately.

"i accept your peace offering. i think it's been years since i last had mac and cheese like we used to."

oh. matias steps to the side, watching the two of them interact.

"yui, this is eva. eva, yui."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 11:24:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva, in a familiar, overzealous manner, breaches the gap between her and Yui once introduced. A few quick steps bring her close enough to open her arms and wrap her in a hug, “It’s so nice to finally meet you, Yui!” she hears about Matias’s siblings, but hasn’t really gotten to know any of them.

With a step back, her arms extend towards the floating dish, “Oh, I can take that! I’ll pop it in the oven and keep it warm,” she expects the baked mac and cheese to float into her hands. Once it does, the spin around to disappear into the kitchen with it.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 8:38:07 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

She smiled at him and turned her gaze towards Eva. Dr Eva Morales. " it's nice to meet you!" she grinned at her. The mac and cheese began to float over to her as she had expected and Yui spoke up. "Eva morales, Pokemon veterinarian and frequent volunteer . Known for her volunteer work and founder of the DEPI. Head Professor with the League. Avidly speaks out in opposition to Team Rocket and the lies they spew about Kanto" she says spitting it out almost as if she was a robot. [break][break]

She took a moment to pause before looking back at Matias. "Of course I have to know who the big wigs who hang around you and fernie are. Don't be surprised. The internet is a useful tool." She said before approaching eva "Thank you for taking care of Matias, im sorry for any trouble he's caused you since he can be a handful." as she bowed at her in typical hoennian custom. Once Eva was out of eyesight Yui turned and whispered to Matias "How did you snag such a pretty lady?" she asked curiously.

[break][break]

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #9633C8 [/quote][/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 10:31:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
stunned, matias listens to yui perfectly recite information on eva.

"...okay. good memory."

the internet. of course.

matias isn't a handful so how he rolls his eyes is justified. he leans in after as well to return the whisper:

"no idea. i guess i just got lucky."

and with that, he leads them further into their home.

"make yourself comfortable. drinks are in the fridge."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:51:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva blinks, somewhat stunned and impressed by Yiu’s recitation of her credentials and accomplishments, “Oh, wow, uhh yeah, that’s me,” she laughs lightly, not quite sure what else to say on that front. The light laugh continues after Yiu’s next statement, “Noooo, he takes care of me,” she corrects before turning with the dish to disappear into the kitchen. She fires up the oven and slides it in to keep it warm until they settle in to serve dinner.

“Yes! Please do!” she encourages, motioning towards the fridge, “I think we’ve got a little bit of everything,” Beer, wine, whiskey, vodka . . . it’s all somewhere in this house. She fiddles with the snack plate a little bit to make it look nice. It’s very average, nothing special, but probably the nicest snack plate she’s ever made. It’s attempt to emulate a charcuterie board with some meats, cheese, and fruits, but it’s nowhere near as pretty. Having guests over is still a new ‘thing’ for her and entertaining is definitely not a strong skill but Eva’s nothing if not determined.

“Why don’t you uhhh, give Yui a little tour while I finish them up then we can have some snacks out on the porch?” They really should use the porch more often, definitely for the view.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 17:31:39 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]

She gave Matias the most smug look possible as she her intellect and memory was usually what impressed people the most, there was little else after that honestly. [break][break]

She simply nodded as Matias told her he had no idea, she was no idiot, she knew Matias had a nice face so she simply pat him on the cheek. "Don't mess it up!" she said with a small smile on her face as she walked into the home, accepting Eva's invitation in. Eevee's tail swishing from side to side as she trotted behind Yui and Porygon followed behind, making sudden erratic movements. [break][break]

Her eyes immediately dart towards the absolute feast of snacks Eva had on the table and she quickly moves over towards it. "Oooo! Chartreuse boards! I've seen them all over the internet lately! Did you make this Eva?" she asked as she was eager to see all the things she had prepared. Eva suggested a small tour of the house and Yui nodded "Yeah I love what you guys did here! It's super cozy spot!" she said as Porygon opened the fridge door with psychic again and grabbed Yui a sparkling water and Eevee made herself at home on the couch.

[break][break] [break][break]
Bingo prompt: feast.

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 5:25:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
having guests over is probably newer for him than it is for eva, so he's thankful that she's taking the lead on it. even if their guest is his sibling, it's still oddly intimidating.

but maybe it's just yui.

"right. a tour."

he nods, agreeing as he leads yui down the hall and through the house.

"it only looks this good because of eva. before she moved in it was...really boring."

the first floor: living room, kitchen, bathroom, a spare bedroom, and a garage.

the second floor: two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a gym.

"and that's the tour!"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 3:31:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Did she make it? “Ummm, I guess, kind of . . . I just kinda bought the stuff and put it on a board,” did anyone actually make anything in a charcuterie board? Maybe the fancy housewives did but Eva didn’t have time for that. She was far from fancy or coordinated in the kitchen. They’d have to settle for store-bought goodies arranged in a half-assed “fancy” way. It looks like a semi-organized feast of cheeses, meats, crackers, and fruits.

The little tour gives her enough time to organize and get things set up outside. It’s near sunset, and their residence on the beach offered killer views. The sky was already starting to burn with subtle hints of gold and orange.

The party platter is set out on a little table between three chairs. Matias already has glass of his favorite vodka waiting for him in one hand while Eva twirls a rocks glass of Kantonian whiskey between her fingers in the other. She greets them both with a bright smile. She offers Matias his drink, “Hope it wasn’t too boring,” she grins at Yui before leading them out onto the deck.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 18:02:29 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]

Yui grabbed a cracker from the board and smeared an Apricorn jelly over the top of it before nodding her head "Oh yes tour time!" as she stuffed the cracker into her mouth and making sure no crumbs remained on her fingers. [break][break]

He says that even though he had lived here before it wasn't really a home till Eva moved in. "Yeah probably. I bet you had like a foldable lawn chair and a tv on the floor before." she teased him. [break][break]

After the tour they reconvened in the living room again "Boring? Nah not really. I think the house is really cute, it's got a warmer feeling than my apartment in slateport." she said offering compliments to Eva freely as they made their way over to the deck. "So how long have you guys been together?" she said moving the conversation along

[break][break] [break][break]
Bingo prompt: Apricorn

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 8:57:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
he definitely had more than just a foldable lawn chair and a tv on the floor, but he would've been fine with just those two. what more would he need besides that?

accepting the drink, he leans in to give eva a quick kiss on her cheek before turning to head out onto the deck.

at yui's question, he responds:

"officially?"

which prompts a chuckle.

"a few months. we started seeing each other not long after i got to hoenn."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 17:05:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The kiss lands and her lips pinch into a wide smile, a subtle flush of red burning on her cheeks. It never gets old.

She leads the way out onto the porch, taking a seat in one of the chairs. She settles in, placing her glass on the arm before reaching forward along with to grab a cracker. Instead of the apricot jam, she reaches for the pumpkin spiced butter and smears a bit on a cracker before popping it in her mouth.

Her brows pinch after Matias’s response. A few months? Really? Is that all? It seems like it’s been years. Well, technically it has if you count all the time in Kanto beating around the bush and then the time afterwards plagued by memories and guilt. She washes the thoughts away with a sip of whiskey.

“we’ve known each other for quite some time,” she clarifies in case yui wasn’t aware. Obviously, Yui is a Silph. She assumes Yui spent time in Kanto alongside the many other Silph siblings.

“what do you do here, Yui?” she knows Yui has a penchant for technology, that much is clear. Eva might not even understand the answer but it’s polite to ask.