???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 19:43:36 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

The only thing really missing from this little party was something pumpkin spice scented or flavored for Yui to enjoy. But it was a bit too early in the season for that huh? Bariah Barey was still defrosting. "Sounds like you to hit the ground running" she snickers at Matias as she remembered him barely being able to sit still, wondering if this is how it manifested as he grew older.[break][break]

Oh wait, Eva had something pumpkin spice flavored! The butter! Yui quickly stuffed the cracker into her mouth and reached for the butter Eva had just had. She snapped back to attention from stuffing her mouth when Eva posed a question for her "Oh? I uh-" she said taking a napkin to wipe off the butter from the edge of her lips "I work as a senior software developer for Silph co! Fern wont admit it but I'm the best coder he's got. I also make Porygons in my spare time. Codey was my first one over there." she says pointing to the shiny Porygon-z who was making his way back over from the kitchen.

[break][break] [break][break]
Bingo prompt:Pumpkin spice

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 10:35:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"yui made my porygon-z as well."

who will remain nameless until noodles confirms with pilo what yui would've named it on behalf of matias. probably something like 'stinky', or 'licky'.

"she's pretty much a tech genius. i go to her whenever i have tech issues, like if i can't connect to the internet."

matias grins, knowing that his little tech issues likely drove yui up the wall. she's not tech support, she's a developer. too bad the difference matters little to someone like matias.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 18:26:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva nods along, clearly impressed by Yui’s line of work. Similar to Matias, Eva isn’t the best with technology. She struggles through it, and helps her a lot in the lab when it comes to the fancier computer equipment. She does have one thing she is quite proud of. Yui would probably laugh at its simplicity, nicely of course. She seems too sweet to be that rude.

“I built my own Porygon2 once, I think she’s pretty good,” Lies . . . “Well . . . guess she could use some upgrades,” Better. She finishes it off with a shrug, “She took soooo long to build though, I’m sure you can whip them together in no time!”

Practice makes perfect, after all.

Considering it’s one of the things Eva is quite proud of she looks hopefully towards Yui, like a child waiting to show off its master piece, “Do you want to see her?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 20:23:07 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

She giggled at the mention of Mati's Porygon-z "I named him Cray-z." she told him "He's like a wild child among all the porygon-z's I've made. His upgrade glitched out a bit, but I think that just made him a better partner for Matias. Unpredictability can be a useful strategy when battling. If you cant predict what you'll do, how can your opponent?" she explained as she loved to come up with new strategies. [break][break]

Yui shot over an angry glare at Matias "It's ok, I know he's getting older. It's hard to explain the internet to old people.." she joked "But thankfully you have Eva with you. If she can make a Porygon she's smart enough for the both of you." as she closed her eyes and nodded. [break][break]

As Eva mentioned letting Yui see her porgyon2 she grew excited and it was extremely apparent from her mannerisms. "Ooooh! I'd love to see it Eva!" she told her "You can actually learn a lot about someone from how they code. How they organize stuff, how they name their class tags, how they trouble shoot problems!" she said. "But as for upgrading, that depends on what you want. Some people think porygon-z's aren't the true final evolution for Porygon. They think it's from another universe! But I'd be down for helping you figure out what you wanna improve on it! Right now I'm working on a Z-move upgrade for the porygon's called the Silph cannon. I was gonna present it to soon. It's only in Beta." She grinned hoping matias would be proud.

Bingo prompt: Mulitverse.

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 15:19:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
what the heck is a class tag? matias doesn't even bother asking. he's pretty sure he wouldn't understand anyways.

"you should just keep the z-move for yourself."

fuck showing it to . he doesn't deserve it.

"you gotta show it to me when you're done, though. that sounds really cool."

of course he's proud.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 22:17:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva doesn’t understand half, if not most, of the shit that goes into coding the Porygon. She followed some instructions and added some tweaks of her own and out came F.E.M.A!

There’s an excited smile that brightens up her face when Yui agrees to wanting to see it, “Ok, I’ll be right back!” she nearly leaps out of her seat and back into the house to retrieve the correct pokeball.

A minute or two later, Eva’s sliding back out onto the porch, pokeball in hand, “Alright, this is FEMA!” she announces, letting the sphere crack open and the Proygon2 take the stage, “It stands for Field Emergency Medical Assistant,” She couldn’t come up with anything better.

The Porygon2 floats idly in the air, obviously resembling its original form. This particular Porygon2 has several added features, mostly a few medical devices attached to it’s body. Eva plucks a blood pressure cuff off the pokemon and wraps it around her arm, “I’ve been teaching it emergency first aid. It’s meant to be able to track vitals and intervene with life saving measures when necessary,” a camera flashes to life and projects a monitoring screen that would read out the vitals, including an ECG, blood pressure, pulse rate, etc.

“Pretty neat, huh? I just can’t get the blood pressure to work right wirelessly, though,” she squints, peering at the read out of her own blood pressure. It’s far too low, certainly not accurate.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 23:25:26 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Nope." She said knowing that Matias would have most likely said something along those lines. She had to, she was doing this for all of them. Hoenn grew more dangerous by the day and she needed to make sure they had some firepower if things got dicey. [break][break]

"Besides If I only gave it to one of you and one of the others find out how would that make me look?" she said crossing her arms and pouting at him. [break][break]

She studied the porygon2 closely as she listen to Eva describe the situation with F.E.M.A'S wireless trouble "Oh? Let me see! maybe I can help!" she grinned as she was more than excited to take the challenge. She loved puzzles.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 9:06:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"you have a point."

yui is the smart one, after all.

as the two of them busy themselves with their porygons, matias takes a step off to the side to sit down. he peers out at the beach, enjoying the view and the moment. his head tilts over, watching loved ones interact and bond over something he definitely doesn't understand.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:03:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s a rush of pride when Yui seems pleased with her creation. F.E.M.A. works perfectly for the coder. Well, all except the flaws shes hoping Yui can help her fix, “Oh really?!” she smiles in excitement, “That’s mighty nice of you, Yui!” she steps away to let her do her thing, “I’ll have to owe you another dinner after this,” along with the smile, she shoots Yui a wink.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
An overdue celebration
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 2:12:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: