[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]but for whom do they bloom
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Where does her allegiance lie? She's spoken her truth and should thus know it better than anyone else. If she sits on the fence, people are likely to get hurt - Not only her, but those whom she cares for the most. What do they mean to her when she refuses to take a side? Does it speak of her naivety that wishes to blind herself to this reality? Is her love and care for them any less when she picks one over the other?
[break][break]
Is she a bad person when she makes her choice?
[break][break]
Beyond the alluring veil of death lies dread, a quiet beast that gnaws and grows on her nerves. It threatens to eat her alive if she doesn't poison her mind with idleness and lays her to waste each time she closes her eyes. She doesn't know how to tame it, nor does she possess the courage to kill it for good, so it waits, hungry for its next meal.
[break][break]
The blooming flower field brings colour to a dulcet world, providing a whisper of a promise that she can escape from all this madness. Each blossom carefully planted in a stranger's name, each honouring their memories and praying for a peaceful rest forevermore. It's a rare beauty within a strange forest, one cared for by another who recognises its nature.
[break][break]
Pity that those that those flowers flourish for are no longer around to see them.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || a home for flowers

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 15:21:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
here to help her make her choice, to tip her over to their side of the fence, matias approaches, uncaring in the way he strides despite all the possible rocket forces around him.

well, he doesn't look like matias, but the gait and the way he holds himself remain all the same. he just looks different — worse, all things considered.

"eris."

a zorua pokes its head through his jacket.

he may look different but he definitely sounds the same.

"can i join you?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:24:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]a home for flowers
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Why?
[break][break]
Why is he here of all places?
[break][break]
She doesn't need to see to feel the way that Reiner tenses, nor does she need to look Matias in the eye. She doesn't dare to, after all that she's done.
[break][break]
"What are you doing?" Her eyes stay focused on her watering can, only drifting ever so slightly to behold the memory bracelet that Chu-e has made with her. It grounds her, providing a sense of security and warmth even when that voice chills her to the bone.
[break][break]
When met with the source of her worries, Reiner is quick to bare his teeth, claws digging into loose soil as he watches the man's every move. For however much Eris has put on the line, he's no longer willing to let her walk alone anymore, nor is he willing to let her get implicated in matters that should be left in the dust.
[break][break]
"You know you shouldn't be here... It's not safe."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:45:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
why is he here?

to throw himself into the belly of the beast, to surround himself with those he'd kill and those who'd kill him — why?

"i came here to see you."

inside his jacket, the little zorua bares its teeth in response to reiner, though it's not nearly as threatening. matias boops its head gently then shifts to cover his jacket a little more.

"i just wanted to talk. is that okay?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 4:04:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He came all this way, travelled this far into enemy territory... just to see her?
[break][break]
"Are you crazy? What if you got caught on the way in?"
[break][break]
What about her is worth risking his life for? Why would he knowingly step into a den of lions and make such a joke?
[break][break]
No matter how she tries to shake it, Gavin's words still ring true in her head.
[break][break]
What is so important that he feels the need to be here in person? Did the negotiations not go well? That didn't seem to be the case, seeing how Melody had been present at the Soiree... So, had something else occurred? Eris' grip on the watering can tightens but she still doesn't wish to look him in the eyes. And for a moment, Reiner does consider if he should simply pounce at the man, remove her source of worries right here and now.
[break][break]
It's only when she gestures to a space beside them that he holds the thought, sighing deeply as he retracts his claws.
[break][break]
"What did you want to talk about?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 6:18:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
but he didn't get caught; he wouldn't, and that's all that matters. still, he shrugs off the concern, appreciating it nonetheless.

"i'm sure i would've been fine."

when she finally gestures to the space beside them, he approaches, lowering to the ground next to her. the little zorua pops out of his jacket once again, and this time he allows it to slip out and onto the grass.

her question is ignored for the moment. he sighs, shifting until he finds comfort.

"i was able to get melody out thanks to you."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 6:51:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Would Matias truly have been fine? Perhaps, considering how he'd met with and and somehow lived to tell the tale. But would that stop her from worrying? Evidently not. In a world where deities play with reality and humans carve into each others hearts, there's no longer an absolute sense of security that one can hold onto.
[break][break]
He takes a seat in relative silence - Thankfully not on the flowers that she and have worked tirelessly to grow. And for a moment, she grows anxious, busying her mind with watering the poppies before her. It's only when he speaks that the feeling dissipates, replaced by a hollowness that's been eating at her ever since she's realised the truth.
[break][break]
"You can't say that... not when something's off about her." If she's recognised it, surely he's recognised it too. "They probably wiped her memories or something before they released her."
[break][break]
And perhaps, it's them showing mercy, not wishing to leave those scars on her mind from her world crumbling all around her. She can hope that there's some form of kindness in what they've done, but deep down she knows that they're just protecting the organisation with such a move. She bites back a breath because she knows that she might not be okay if she continues down this road, and she clutches onto Reiner with such desperation, uncertainty just barely chased away when he nuzzles her side with a lowly growl.
[break][break]
"Does she... Is she doing okay at least? Even when she doesn't remember?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 15:24:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
did they do such a thing?

he isn't certain, honestly, but he is certain of one thing:

"sure, but she's free, eris, and you can be, too."

his hand brushes against the grass beneath him; an idle gesture that grounds him.

"she's doing great."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 15:45:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What do you mean by that?"
[break][break]
It's the first and only time she looks at him, crimson eyes scanning his features for any sign of amusement.
[break][break]
"Do you... think I'm being kept here against my will?"
[break][break]
Reiner shifts at her tone, his eyes narrowing to slits as he considers his options once more.
[break][break]
"Gavin, he-" She's quick to start, but equally as quick to shudder at the memory, the watering can forgotten when she recalls the coldness of his voice. Her arms cross over one another, her hands rubbing her elbows as she takes a deep breath. "Rocket, these people... They're my family."
[break][break]
Coral pink and ocean blue threads intertwine into proof of their love, a bracelet forged in times of tears and uncertainty. has never once abandoned her, even when he sits upon death's door. has continued to look after her and treats her like a sister. cares for her in the subtlest of ways, even if he has a hard time expressing it.
[break][break]
"I'm free here."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 4:43:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
they're my family.

it seems like a lost cause — he had told as much, but here he is, trying; for who exactly, he's not too sure.

"they're criminals, eris. war criminals. what freedom is there when you have to run and hide your entire life?"

he bites his tongue, sighing.

"i just wanted you to know that there's a life for you outside of rocket. a family, even."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 7:37:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]They're criminals.
[break][break]
"I know they are..."
[break][break]
They did it, they caused the war.
[break][break]
"I know they took them! My home! My family! Momma and pa! Th- they killed them... they took everything I had..."
[break][break]
He's frustrated but what about her? What about all her emotions? What about all the thoughts that swirl and linger inside her head? She tries her best to swallow it down but she chokes, sniffling as she tries to bite her lips. It all bubbles and boils in her chest - bitterness, anger, helplessness, grief.
[break][break]
She wants to hate them, she wants to hate them so badly, to hate them for all they stand for.
[break][break]
"But they still smiled... and protected me when I was in danger... and they held my hand when I was alone... and they hugged me whenever I cried..."
[break][break]
And yet, she stands here with tears in her eyes, lost in her emotions and fear.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 8:28:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"that doesn't make them good people."

because they aren't. they've murdered, they've razed, they've taken too much from too many to ever be forgiven.

he turns to look at eris, offering a gentle smile.

"eva and i..."

he clears his throat, willing the words out.

"...we'd like to adopt you, eris."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 8:57:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She knows... she knows better than anyone. She knew it the moment they attacked the people at the tree. She knew it the moment handed her the gun. She knows of the sins that they've committed, the blood they've spilled along the way. had told her that when they'd sat at the memorial grounds, while she'd been pouring her heart out to those that were no longer there. had reminded her time and time again that they were not the heroes of this story, that they would continue to trample on the lives of others to achieve their goals.
[break][break]
Her fist hits his shoulder, clenched tight and swung fast.
[break][break]
"I know! I know Iknowiknowiknowiknow..."
[break][break]
She doesn't want to do this, she doesn't want to say goodbye to either side. Her hands keep hitting his shoulders, weaker with every breath she wastes.
[break][break]
"You don't get to say that... why would you say that...? I'm not good either! I've helped them to hurt others! I- I said I'd choose them over you... I said I'd hurt you if it meant protecting them! I love them like my family... I don't want to leave them but I-"
[break][break]
She's scared, she's doesn't want to hurt anyone, she doesn't want to cut anyone out of her life. She's alone in this space, pulled between two hearts and torn apart with every seconds that ticks away.
[break][break]
"Don't do this to me... don't make me choose... please"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 9:12:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
her fist smacks against his shoulder. soft as it might've been, it still spoke volumes. the zorua inside his shoulder tenses in response, poking its head out once again.

"it's fine, sable."

after a nod, the ILLUSION fades, revealing the same person who had once guided her across the desolate lands of kanto, the same person who made promises he couldn't keep.

but here's one that he could keep. if only she'd let him.

"you've made mistakes but you're a good person, eris. we just want to give you the life you deserve — free, happy."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Home for Flowers || C
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 9:56:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I have a home here... I have people here that care for me, just as much as you do..."
[break][break]
Is this not a life she deserves? Is she unhappy staying here? She can feel him slipping through her grasp - She's slamming against an insurmountable wall that separates Rocket from the ability to possess humanity and compassion.
[break][break]
"I-"
[break][break]
Is it fake?
[break][break]
"I don't..."
[break][break]
Is everything she knows about them just a figment of her imagination?
[break][break]
"They can be good too..."
[break][break]
has never held her tight, has. has never scolded her for her recklessness, has. has never dared to tell her about the things on his mind, has. They are people, humans wearing the crumbling masks of monsters. What about their lives? They've made mistakes, but can't they be forgiven? Do they not deserve freedom and happiness as well?
[break][break]
They hurt others, but they don't seem to want to. They hurt others in order to protect those they call family.
[break][break]
Reiner snarls, baring his fangs as he pulls her close. Is Matias helping to sweep away the lies she's been fed? Or is he breaking her further than she already is?
[break][break]
The world breaks, her heart's raw and her tears can't stop falling.
[break][break]
Is she bad for believing in them?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]