Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 1:24:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

the sun was high in the sky above slateport beach. it was your typical sweltering summer day: tourists massed together in droves, children yelled giddily as they ran from the ocean to the shore and back again, and the atmosphere was a wholesome mix of chaotic and laidback.[break][break]

speaking of laidback, barnaby finch could be found beneath a large jewel-encrusted umbrella on that same beach, lounging leisurely and sipping a tropical cocktail. he had taken a weekend away for himself - finally. work - both legitimate and criminal - had been a lot lately. he felt he needed a little getaway to recharge and so, one short plane ride later, here he was. surely nothing would interrupt his relaxation...
[break][break]

+ [water/fairy] spawn: 0/3

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 4:31:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PSYDUCK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 23:34:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

aah, yes. this was the good life. the overworked journalist was just settling into his chair, drink in hand. until suddenly, an amorphous shadow appeared, casting a dark shade over barnaby's chaise lounge. annoyed, the man lowered his over-large sunglasses to the brim of his nose in an effort to better see what was causing this disturbance.[break][break]

a pesky PSYDUCK had waddled its way over to his peaceful spot on the beach. its tubby body almost completely blocked the sun that barnaby was trying to bask in. rude. "go on, shoo. away with you now." barnaby sternly flicked his wrist in the pokémon's direction - a very obvious 'get the hell away from me' gesture.
[break][break]

+ [water/fairy] spawn: 1/3

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 5:41:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREDNAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JAW LOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 15:49:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

the PSYDUCK, typical for its species, lingered for a few minutes in dumbfounded silence. its clawed hand was tucked securely in its bill and a long sting of saliva slowly dripped from that same spot. overall, it was just completely clueless. luckily, a hoard of screaming children ran by at just the right moment and caught the duck's attention. it toddled off after them, leaving barnaby to his own devices.[break][break]

barnaby settled his glasses into place once more and leaned back in his chair, ready to continue his relaxation. but...[break][break]

the feeling of cool sand hitting the right side of his body startled him back to attention. "okay what the f-" another blast of sand hit his face. a DREDNAW had waddled over and started making a nest nearby, completely oblivious to the humans around him.[break][break]

alright, that was it. barnaby packed up his shit and started walking away from the beach, toward the grassy area near the parking lot.
[break][break]

+ [water/fairy] spawn: 2/3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 8:19:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 16:02:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

barnaby approached his rental car, visibly annoyed at the situation. as he was fumbling with his keys, though, a slight tugging on his sandal pulled his attention downwards. a tiny RALTS stood by his feet. the little creature was holding a cellphone that was almost half its size. in fact, that phone looked familiar... oh shit, it was barnaby's![break][break]

the RALTS held it up as if to give it to barnaby, obviously just trying to do a good deed. "did i drop this? well thank you, little one." he cooed, his annoyance melting away at the sight of such a cute (and helpful) pokémon. with a grin and a wave, he took the phone back gratefully. the RALTS smiled softly and toddled a few steps backward, but didn't move from that spot. it looked around, but didn't seem to have a place to go. barnaby found it odd that such a young pokémon was unaccompanied. he frowned before asking,[break][break]

"say, why don't you come with me? i could use a thoughtful pokémon like you by my side."
[break][break]

+ [water/fairy] spawn: 3/3 - BEFRIEND ATTEMPT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sun • Sand • Surf [SW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 3:23:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE RALTS!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!