Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
The House on Phantom Lane [M]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 1:02:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

While Izzy was busy dealing with the COFAGRIGUS, Barnaby took stock of his and his Pokémons' injuries. Delphine was unscathed, thankfully, but Celeste had received several cuts from the flying furniture. Barnaby himself had been sliced as well - a thin, yet noticeable line starting from the top of his right cheekbone down to his jaw. Great, now he had to wear extra makeup on set to hide the wound. Wouldn't want anyone from his 'normal' life to catch onto his nefarious undertakings.[break][break]

After thanking them for their help, Barnaby returned both the DELPHOX and LIEPARD to their respective Poké Balls. By this time Izzy had dispatched the ghostly parent and adopted its newly orphaned child. So, finally, it was done. The heaviness in the air lifted and a sort-of calm washed over the decrepit house on Phantom Lane. This place was still hella creepy, but it was obvious that the haunting had been dealt with... for now. [break][break]

"Yes, I believe that'll do it." Barnaby sighed, relieved that their work was done. His partner's realization hit home, though. "... Well, shit." How much of their experience was actually real and not some mind game made up by a spiteful apparition? At least he hadn't eaten any of the ghost food. That was a MYSTERY GIFT in and of itself.[break][break]

A moment passed before Barnaby met Izzy's gaze. Sensing that his partner was a little unsettled by everything that went down, he gave the other man a teasing smile. "You had me worried there for a minute! But you pulled through like a champ." Cue an encouraging back pat. "C'mon, let's get out of here. HQ can handle the rest."

[break][break]

+  ty for such a fun first thread together! ❤️[break]
mission: paranormal activity[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The House on Phantom Lane [M]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 1:39:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: