Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 4:09:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.

It was strange walking through the submarine again after having been using Sootopolis City as their headquarters for the past few weeks. The smell of unwashed grunt had almost dissipated, but there would always be a lingering stench. There was a purpose for being down here, however. Someone new had been promoted to Admin within the organization, and seeing how Rowan was now one of the Beasts of Rocket, he felt some obligation to introduce himself to them.

A couple of knocks against the doorframe would announce his arrival to Mars, standing in the doorway of the admin’s new office. “Hello there.” He offered a courteous smile, remaining on the threshold incase he wasn’t welcome. “Nice office they set you up with.” Rowan would have been jealous, but he didn’t want to be on the submarine any longer than he needed to be most of the time. “I’m Rowan, by the way.” A small nod of greeting was offered, certain he’d never met the man before now.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ I hope you like this template!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 2:28:09 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

For someone who had named himself after the seas, Mars had never been fond of Team Rocket’s submarine. Too cold, too dark, too crowded… The list of negatives went on and on in the banker’s mind, and that list itself was exactly the reason why he had made a conscious effort to avoid spending more time than necessary in the steel watercraft despite often enjoying his time at sea otherwise.
[break][break]
Had made, past tense, for the submarine could no longer be avoided.
[break][break]
On the bright side, at least having his own private office made up for the ‘too crowded’ part of things, right?
[break][break]
Lights could be strategically placed to make up for the lack of windows, a heater could be added for the cold, a purifier could perhaps be helpful for the disgustingly stagnant air, and the awful coffee…
[break][break]
Well, there was apparently no fixing the awful coffee part, because whoever had been in charge of preparing it this time around apparently had thought he would enjoy a pumpkin spice latte, of all things.
[break][break]
The audacity.
[break][break]
And, yes, this is exactly what Mars found himself doing when being greeted by an unfamiliar voice at his doorway: sipping his coffee.
[break][break]
Whatever disgust there may have been at the taste didn’t show itself at all, of course, and as honey-coloured eyes wandered towards his visitor, it was a confident smile that illuminated his expression. ”Hey. Nice to meet you.”
[break][break]
Rowan Wrynn. Rocket Beast.
[break][break]
Mars had always made it his business to know who’s who, and apparently, Rowan here thought it to be important too.
[break][break]
”The office is alright. Can’t really complain, right?” There was a slight smirk, taking another tentative sip from the Meowth-themed cup only for it to then be set down on the desk he stood by. It was only then when he approached the Rocket Beast, offering a hand in greeting.
[break][break]
”Martín del Mar, but feel free to just call me Mars.”
[break][break]
Better than Martin, right?

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 14:55:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Nice to meet you, Mars.” A friendly smile was exchanged between them, though Rowan was forced to make his own appear as they shook hands. Rocket was known for housing detestable people, he could only hope that the newly appointed Admin wasn’t another one of them. “I never get used to being on the submarine, I think I’d go mad down here.” There were no windows this deep into the vessel, metal and fluorescent lights standing between himself and the ocean which he coveted.

“So, Killian is in charge of espionage and Remiel is in charge of smuggling. What do they have you presiding over?” More and more Rowan didn’t want to rely on Gavin, especially since his own promotion, it was important to know who he could go to with the different facets of his involvement in the organization.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 23:42:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ha. Right? It’s not for me at all.”
[break][break]
Now that Sootopolis is under Rocket control, there’s the small chance that the higher-ups will get nice new offices in the city, but then again, that’s probably no more than wishful thinking. Mars knows the submarine is much more convenient, even if this doesn’t please him.
[break][break]
If anything, it all just makes him miss his office up in the heights of Piazza Oro Grande Bank’s corporate headquarters. That one’s definitely much nicer than this one.
[break][break]
”Logistics, mostly. Business relations now that Rocket is going more public. Things like those. I’m a businessman.” It’s all said with incredible ease, for this is a question he has grown used to ever since he became an Admin. It’s something everyone wants to know, no? Why him? What can he offer to Team Rocket?
[break][break]
Other than stupid amounts of money, that is.
[break][break]
”Wanna sit down? I’m just setting up some things.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:08:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Interesting. Your intimate knowledge should be invaluable to say the least.” Rowan didn't understand much about the world of business, especially since his family had only wanted him involved in the Wrynn Corporation to be a pawn, nothing more than a bargaining chip. He doubted that Mars was cut from a similar cloth, but those that were successful in the business world didn't get there by being kind.

"Sure." He flashed a small smile before sitting down at the chair across from Mars, wanting to be polite. "How did you come to join Rocket, if you don't mind me asking?" Assuming they had enough money to be well-off, there had to be some reason they'd chosen to join a criminal organization willingly.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 22:04:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”That’s the plan.”
[break][break]
His intimate knowledge.
[break][break]
In many ways, it’s true, since Mars is one of those people who has been business minded ever since he was a boy. The sort of person that, despite having been raised in wealth and luxury, has always seemed to know the importance of having his own resources. He invested, he went to business school, and he amassed his own wealth… because fuck relying on his family.
[break][break]
Of course, that’s all part of why he joined Team Rocket too, but when Rowan questions him on the matter, he simply smiles. ”That’s a long story.
[break][break]
Aren’t cryptic answers customary in Team Rocket?
[break][break]
Still, Mars has never been a fan of those.
[break][break]
”...I guess you could say the League can’t give me what I need, and Rocket can.” He shrugs, and foolishly so, he takes another sip from his coffee only to once again set the cup down. Yeah, definitely not his thing, but at least nothing about his expression shows this. ”What about you?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 23:13:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“More of the same, to be honest.” The League couldn’t offer him shelter, provide the skills needed to overcome his past and write his own destiny, while Team Rocket was more than capable. “Certainly better than a nine-to-five, you’ve got to admit.” A wry smile crossed his lips as he pushed himself up from the seat.

“I need to be going to train some new grunts, but it was nice meeting you, Mars.” Rowan extended a hand towards the man one last time, before crossing towards the door. “Look forward to seeing you around, nice to have someone competent in the role.” Gavin’s ex-girlfriend specifically standing out in his mind as the contrary. “See ya.” He’d soon disappear outside the door, keeping in mind what ventures the two could dive into in the future.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 3:25:07 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”True enough.”
[break][break]
The response comes with a natural smirk, but then again, on most days Mars works more than just nine-to-five. There’s no point in discussing that with someone like , though. It’s his own damn fault, after all, because of course balancing his duties as the bank’s CEO and those of a Rocket admin takes time and effort.
[break][break]
Mars is not the sort of person who whines about that kind of stuff, he made his choice.
[break][break]
”Grunts, huh? Hope they don’t disappoint.”
[break][break]
Grunts can be so disappointing sometimes, and apparently Rowan also happens to be the sort of person who cares a lot about Rocket members actually being competent at the tasks assigned to them. As Mars sees it, that’s a great thing to learn about the Beast (reassuring, even) and after one final handshake, it’s with a slight smile that he watches the other take his leave.
[break][break]
”See you around.”
[break][break]
He sure will.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Introductions [C]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 4:18:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: