543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
sweet dreams are made of these [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 1:40:09 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
An empty glass is sloppily set down on her bedside table. It teeters and she nearly stumbles trying to catch it. Thankfully, the floor is carpeted and she breaks the fall with her foot. It falls, but doesn't break.

With a sigh, she pinches the bridge of her nose and leads her fingers to her temples to massage them roughly. Alcohol burns a hole in her belly and barely stifles the grief in her chest.

"Goddamn it."

Sleep takes her quickly as a result of her night spent drinking at home alone. But it is not a peaceful sleep, not in the slightest. Memories creep up in the back of her mind, causing her to wrestle her covers and twist and turn in her sleep.

The woman mumbles, a name is repeatedly spoken out loud, growing louder and louder in intensity.

But the person she stops, who's shadowed, shapeless face slowly comes into focus, isn't who she is looking for. Long pink hair starts at the scalp, wide, beautiful eyes turn to stare up at her face.

"... Oh. My apologies, miss, I mistook you for someone else."

She frowns, bewildered, because the girl standing in front of her looks nothing like her late brother.

mission: dream eater
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 22:29:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka keeps her Musharna on a strict diet.[break][break]

The benefit of a having a dream eater around is a significant decrease in nightmares. But Luka has never liked the idea of using her companion in such a way, no matter how restful her sleep might be with her aid. Too many bad dreams are sure to wear on the sleepy tapir. So they've settled into a routine: one night on, one night off, with extra breaks if a nightmare is particularly hard to swallow.[break][break]

And on Plum's nights off, strange dreams occasionally creep in.[break][break]

But this one starts pleasantly enough. Luka sometimes creates entire romances in her dreams; sweetly fanciful, the manifestations of a cartwheel heart that never seems to run out of room. Various faces and names make cameos, an ever-changing cast to suit her fancy. So it doesn't seem to phase her when a person appears that she doesn't know— this isn't the first time her imagination has invented a suitor.[break][break]

Even so, she still looks sweetly surprised when suddenly addressed. Roseate curls bob with the turn of her head, green eyes peeking curiously up at the other woman underneath her lashes. "Oh! Goodness, I'm sorry I'm not the person you're looking for!" A pastel fingertip tap tap taps against her bottom lip. "It's funny though...I think I'm looking for someone too!"[break][break]

But to her mind, the search is already over. Luka beams up at the stranger and somehow knows the woman's name already, introductions unnecessary in this place where dreams collide. She reaches out and loops her arm through Remi's. [break][break]

"Do you want some help looking for them? Let's go together!"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 14:08:02 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
It is bizarre how easily emotions become confusing and muddled, how easy it is to fall into old habits and weave your thoughts into your false reality. In the waking world, Remi's heart is bitter and closed. Here, gazing into the soft, kind eyes of a perfect stranger- but one whom brings feelings of familiarity and nostalgia with no clear reason why?

Her breast swells with affection and intrigue.

It is as if she's known this woman forever, and it should be her tell that this is a dream.

But being aware is difficult, and Remi has never been aware of anything.

"Is that right?"

She feels breathless, and the feeling worsens as warmth spreads up her arm. The woman's hand slips through the bend in her elbow until both of their arms are looped. She is stuck, but does not feel trapped. Instead, at the slightest touch she somehow feels lighter, and her sense of urgency retreats. Whoever it was she had been looking for falls to pieces, to be replaced with the softness of this girls perfect complexion and wide, loving eyes.

"... Okay. I'd like that."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 21:43:58 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Okay. Yay! With two pairs of eyes, we're bound to find them much faster."[break][break]

Luka doesn't even think to question this. A casual and tender familiarity settles upon them— soft and sweet, like a fresh snowfall. It feels so natural that doubt has nowhere to creep in. Luka has always thought that love is the most powerful thing in the world, and here she might be right. In this place, love replaces thought. Love is a burning forgetfulness of everything else.[break][break]

And if love is a fault, so be it. Luka is innocence floating upon the surface of this fault.[break][break]

She tucks her head against Remi's shoulder as they walk, cheek nuzzled into the crook as though it belongs there. Scenery passes them by in a vague blur, shapes and colors that might belong to either one of them mingling in a kaleidoscope of memory. Luka pays them no mind, her verdant gaze transfixed on Remi's face.[break][break]

"What are they like?" Luka asks after a while. Or perhaps it's only been a second. Time doesn't work the same way here. "The person you're looking for. I bet they're lovely, like you," she says, almost shyly. "Do you miss them terribly?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 14:54:51 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Somehow, Remi's inhibitions fall away. Gone is her sense of listnessness and unease, her worry, her concern. She allows this woman's arm to fit through hers, and she even goes so far as to brush her fingertips against the back of Luka's. It feels... right, in a way that doesn't stress self-doubt.

There is nothing to fear, there is only love and carefree feelings of bliss.

In fact, by now she could scarcely remember what it was she had even being doing to begin with. What nightmare she had been living falls to pieces as she melts like putty in this young woman's glowing attention.

Luka nuzzles closer, cheek pressing to her collarbone and nestling in the curve of her neck and shoulder. She exhales, warm breath brushing against her pink hair. It is calming, easy, perfect. She leans her own cheek against the other woman's head, encouraging the quiet affection.

"They are.. they are.. my other half. My best friend, my brother, my soulmate."

And just like that, those feelings of bliss and of peace seem to splinter at the edges. Her rose-coloured glasses show her a glimpse of the grey world she's been living in, just for a moment.

It takes her breath away and leaves her with dread.

"I do miss him terribly."

Her voice is barely above a whisper, tears slip down her cheeks silently.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 7:14:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Sweetness slowly gives way to sorrow. And isn't that just the way of the world? Sunlight gives way to biting dusk, and all flowers wilt and die. Grief and loss manages to permeate the little bubble of bliss they've created, and even the most tender affection can't stave it away.[break][break]

"I'm so sorry."[break][break]

Apologies always slip so easily from her lips. Luka repeats them so often, as though it's a habit. And from anyone else, they might sound insincere. But with just one look in her eyes even the most jaded of souls can tell that she really means it. She's sorry for the way the world works. She's sorry for everything.[break][break]

Luka reaches up, up, up, cradling Remi's face with a heartbroken tenderness. Her thumbs stroke against the apples of her cheeks, gently wiping tears away. But her own are damp as well, sparkling with a sadness she hasn't shared with another living soul in years.[break][break]

Their shared loss opens old wounds upon her patchwork heart. Luka cries for Remi, and she cries for herself. She cries for all the terrible things that have happened, not just to her but to everyone she knows and everyone she doesn't know. But she smiles as well, tremblingly, through the tears.[break][break]

"It must hurt, I know," she murmurs. Her lips are soft as satin as they press against Remi's cheeks, the corner of her eye, whisking tears away. She tastes salt. "But you're still here, aren't you? You're still fighting. You're amazing."[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 20:20:08 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She says she's sorry, and this time, the words don't seem so hollow. It doesn't sound as if they are being mechanically spelled out by people who don't actually give a shit, or people who've never experienced pain in their life. No, from her, it feels genuine.

Perhaps that is why it comes so naturally to cry, openly weeping and sharing with this perfect stranger-not-stranger her pain.

Two warm hands reach up to caress either side of her face. She is pulled down, but Remi doesn't fight it. Her silent tears keep spilling, touching against Luka's thumbs for her to brush away. They begin to cry together, though Remi convinces herself she's far more contained about it.

But as satin lips press gently against either cheek, settling near the corner of her eye, Remi begins to let go. She leans into the woman, knees buckling, probably bringing Luka down to the ground alongside her. Her chest heaves with heavier sobs, and she leans her temple against the woman's cheek, seeking out her comfort more than she cares to admit.

"I don't know what to do. I miss him so much."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 5:06:27 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka cares so much it nearly breaks her heart. If this weren't a dream, perhaps she would be frightened by the depth of her feelings. But as it is they come as naturally as breathing, and with them the shared pain and grief that binds their dreaming souls together.[break][break]

She holds Remi with a tender reverence as they sink into the ground. Her touch is soft and comforting as she pulls the other woman into her chest, her heart beating with a gentle intensity. Luka is no replacement for the other woman's loss, but at least she can provide a temporary sanctuary of comfort.[break][break]

I'm here for you, I'm alive, and I'm not going anywhere.[break][break]

When she opens her mouth, lily petals fall from her lips. They flutter stark white onto the ground and soon blanket it as more flowers sprout from nowhere, a funeral bouquet on which to lay their heads.[break][break]

"I don't know..." She feels it too, old wounds opening and bleeding out, cracks like fault lines etched into her heart. At the same time, it's cathartic— when is the last time she's cried like this? "I don't know what to do either. You can never really...fill the gap they leave behind." Her hand continues to caress Remi's cheek, swiping away the tears that fall.[break][break]

"But I think...I think they would want us to be happy," she murmurs, pressing her lips against Remi's forehead. "I want you to be happy. So..." She lowers her head, chin to chin, noses brushing, cheeks still damp. "So I'll make you happy," Luka promises. "Whatever you need from me, please take it."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:03:53 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi weeps openly, but the sound is not unattractive as it may have been had this been the real world. Her tears become flower petals much the same that the words Luka speaks do. When she finally reopens her eyes, her cheek is pressed close to the other woman's chest. They are surrounded by beautiful, fragrant petals, and she is cocooned in warmth and acceptance.

The two of them cry together, their softness painful even in spite of the beauty it brings. But it feels.. freeing. Like a weight is being lifted from tired shoulders. It hurts to let go as she has, but Luka's presence makes it just a little bit easier, and a little less scary. Her uneven breaths soften as she steadies herself, focusing on the feeling of Luka's hand against her cheek.

She exhales softly, her breath bouncing back against her with Luka's closeness. Warm lips press to her forehead and, surprisingly, she doesn't recoil or feel the slightest bit overwhelmed. Instead, all she can feel is Luka's love washing over her, and somehow, someway, it feels a bit like Roman's too.

Luka's ask is both intimate and innocent, a whispered breath against her cheek. Their noses touch, their breathing syncs and the urge to kiss her is vivid and intimidating. But instead, Remi's lips brush against the woman's cheek as she leans into her again. She hugs her tight, breathing in the sweet smell of her hair and swallowing her fears.

"You have already given me more than I deserve, my dear."

And in the real world, Remi's fitful, nightmarish sleep relaxes. Her pillow is damp from her tears, but she finally rests peacefully.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 7:54:26 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"It's everything you deserve and more," comes a quick assurance. Luka cradles Remi with a heartbreaking tenderness, fingers weaving gently through locks of concentrated starlight.[break][break]
"Anything you need...if you are made of thorns, my dear, then I will be your flower petals."[break][break]
And as they lay down, bone-white lilies curl into themselves and bloom into soft pink carnations, delicate vibrant daffodils. New life. Together, perhaps, even if only in the transient world of an incomprehensible dream.[break][break]
The rest of the dream is a blur of impassioned sweetness. Where Remi hesitates, Luka finds herself the bolder one; a feat only possible in her dreams. Honey drenched lips, soft sighs carrying on a springtime breeze, toes curling on a bed of pressed flowers.[break][break]
The blankets are strewn from Luka's bed during her fitfull sleep, a pillow tossed on the floor. But in the middle of the night she comes to rest, hugging her pillow like it's another warm body as contentment curls into the corners of her mouth.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:34:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: