part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 1:14:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The pokeball is returned to him by his partner Joule who, seemed tickled pink at the great fight. Finally, something a little more exciting than batting away what felt like gnats in the cave. He deposited the Steelix’s pokeball in front of Paxton who caught it without issue. “You hide it well, but you’re just as antsy right?” he said patting the Magnezone on the head before it floated off to patrol again. He turned to Remi and nodded, offering more filler if only to avoid awkward silence. “I’d accumulated a couple of weeks of leave, so they forced me to take it before the holidays came around.” [break][break]

He hadn’t understood why, having thought his efficiency with his work would have been overlooked. From what he heard form others; jobs tended to shaft hard workers regardless of the organization. Paxton had taken the move as more as a push form HR so they wouldn’t have to pay him out for those leave days. “Ah, yeah.” He replied “Where ya headed?” he asked as a small pokemon floated towards them. It slipped by Joule’s radar and casually bumped right into Paxton’s shoulder. “Uh…” he paused staring at the dual type’s red eye. It slowly blinked at him, the universal sign for ‘I love you’ for cats. Done. He quick draws a pokeball from his side and gently bonked the Beldum. [break][break]

CATCH BELDUM
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ LETS GO!! [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 4:01:39 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Okay, no, pause. This guy was just a sociopath, or something. Devoid of feeling. Those balls of steel harbored no pain, no joy, no nothing. No brains, either. 'Just as antsy?' What the fuck.

If anyone should be an elite four, maybe it's this guy.

Stone cold killer right here.

"You're fucked."

She blurts out, unprovoked. But, given she is shameless, the woman doesn't seem at all phased by what she's said. She just tucks her chin and raises her brow and stares at him with equal parts amazement and.. unease.

"Is it because they're worried you'll snap and kill somebody? Cause I can see why."

Paxton resumes normal human conversation, which frankly, is even more reason for her to believe this guy might be a robot or something. With a slow, dramatic blink, Remi gives a very tight shake of her head as if to shake loose her bewilderment.

"Nowhere in particular, really. Just sightseeing, like I said."

Had she said? All of a sudden now she couldn't remember. Remi blinks once more, tearing her focus from the strangely perfect shape of his face and down to the Togedemaru nearby. The Pokemon had appeared out of nowhere around the same time the guy was busy catching the Beldum. She hadn't been fast enough to take the psychic-type for herself, and frankly didn't want to. This dude was nuts.

So, she satisfies herself with just the small metal rodent. Rocket would be happy with anything with a little bit of steel - even if she gave literally the bare minimum. It's the thought that counts, right?

"Bro, why the fuck're you staring at that Beldum for?"

Her Sneasel, tag-teaming, stun-lock the Togedemaru into fainting. They snicker and dance over it's dropped body, and Remi picks it up before more harm could be done. It wouldn't do, probably to offer up something half-dead already.

catching togedemaru
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 1:28:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 1:48:48 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’d been watching Joules move from one opponent to the next, this time picking a fight with a Bisharp that was running nearby. As Joules busied themselves with smacking the smaller pokemon over and over with their own weight, Paxton turned his attention back to Remi, eyes wide in surprise. He didn’t repeat what she said but he did look a little stunned. Maybe a little confused or perhaps that what hurt looked like? Regardless, she would blink, and he’d have looked away, deadpan all over again. He doesn’t seem angry or upset with her. “I don’t know. They probably thought my body would snap instead.” He replied with a shrug. [break][break]

She seemed unnerve and part of him wondered if perhaps he should take his leave before he got reported to the police for being a total creep. She mentioned sightseeing and Paxton let out a small breath as he realized she was still talking to him and not about to run off and report him. “Ah…have you been to Meteor Falls yet, then?” he asked about to gesture towards it before realizing he was inside a cave with very little light. [break][break]

“Well- I-” The question caught him off guard. He took a moment to chuck a pokeball at the fainted Bisharp Joules had dragged back to their circle. “Well, that’s how Joules communicated before when they were small…so I just thought maybe the Beldum wanted to talk?” he said with a small shrug. That sounded even worse now that he explained it out loud. He deflected back to Remi. “Nice catch.” [break][break]

CATCH BISHARP

[break][break]

+ LETS GO!! [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 8:39:00 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
What a bizarre, beautiful, terrifying man.

Spoke to Pokemon because he spoke to his own the same way. Deadpan and cold even in spite of her sarcastic, witty banter. Wait, was she not witty enough? Was she only coming across as a total bitch? Almost certainly.

He was absolutely nothing like what she was used to, and that was absolutely why she was so interested. Ravenous, really, the hunger she feels all of a sudden.

"Body snapping doesn't sound too bad, if it's for the right reasons."

Remi?

"I have not."

Not yet, anyway.

"Wow."

pass
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:12:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GABITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINKLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BISHARP!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 1:10:40 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules doesn’t take a break, ramming into the Klingklang that hovered nearby, curious of the party. However, it’s not one to be intimidated in its own home and lashed back. Paxton ignored the sounds of steel on steel, disinterested in the little turf fight. It was clear he had total faith in his partner to deal with it. And sure enough, a few moments later he would hear the screech of Joules’ victory beep boops before the Magnezone appeared, dragging with their Magnet Pull the fainted steel type. Deposited promptly at his feet like a cat, the blonde is quick to pat the metal pokemon before tossing a pokeball at the Klingklang. [break][break]

“I agree.” He said as he looked back at his companion. “But maybe its not good for me to say so.” He said with a chuckle. The Police couldn’t hold that kind of mentality. They were ‘protect and serve’ after all. Even if most of what he protected was just a community’s nerves. Then again, working the beat was way better than filing paperwork. Though…that too tired him out. Maybe they were right. He really had needed this vacation.[break][break]

“It’s really pretty up there. Just a big cave with a bunch of waterfalls.” He said smiling slightly as he remembered how soothed he’d been exploring it. If you counted following a general path for tourists ‘exploring’. But whatever. [break][break]

CATCH KLINGKLANG

[break][break]

+ ground/steel [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 0:12:32 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Both of her Sneasel reappear in a flash, crippling a Gabite before it has a chance to sneak-attack them instead. Ever efficient, and giving Remi the window she needs to flirt and fuck around. The perfect team.

Because honestly? The more and more she watched this man and his Pokemon work, the more interested in him she became. Maybe it was the way he spoke, or the broadness of his shoulders. Maybe it was his nonchalant attitude and the slight smiles he offered his Pokemon. Or maybe she's lonely and he's right here.

Whatever the case may be, she only gives the fainted Gabite a brief moment of her attention, temporarily overlooking her fear of dragons in favor of getting laid.

Hopefully, anyway.

"Almost sounds like you're asking me out." She smirks, her expression playful. "If you were.. I might just have to say yes."

capture attempt on gabite
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 1:59:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHIFT GEAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 0:59:00 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules for the most part seemed to have settled down, all their pent-up energy expended after the last few rounds of battling wild pokemon. Quietly, the Magnezone returned to their trainer settling next to them. Paxton gave the dual type a small pat before watching a Klink peek out at them form behind a builder. It ran off as soon as it made eye contact with Paxton. He looked back to his partner, who was also eyeing the wild pokemon but they didn’t make a move to chase it. [break][break]

It was very obvious Paxton had heard the question despite his reluctance to speak. His ears began to burn a colorful red. He was immediately flustered but he held his tongue to hide it. It was going about as well as expected. Joules floated quietly, multiple eyes darting from Paxton to Remi and back. “I-If…you’ve got the time,” he began, straining to keep his voice level as understanding swiftly transformed his easygoing mood into something more alert. “I can make it a date.” Joules didn’t beep clocking the easy smile their trainer flashed at Remi. The smallest hints of a grin flashing as he added, “I just need to stop at my hotel room to pick up a couple of things.”

The not so subtle offer thrown down. [break][break]

HE TRYNNA SMASH IN THAT HOTEL ROOM YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

SKIP

[break][break]

+ ground/steel [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vacation hunt [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:06:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE STUNFISK FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT