Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 6:13:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
Running an entire ranch wasn’t exactly Rowan’s idea of fun, but he’d become desperate to escape the depressing landscape of Sootopolis City and the memories of the murder he’d committed there. However, there was a significant amount of money involved and he was looking to make a rather large purchase soon. “Alright, c’mere Wonder.” He smiled slightly, watching as his Galarian Ponyta trotted up the path from the fields, pleased to be able to spend time with a Pokémon he hadn’t seen in a while.

“Guess we should start milking the Miltanks, huh?” Rowan had never milked one of the Pokémon before, but it couldn’t be that hard...right? About one hour and a set of bruised ribs later, he was ready to give up. “Arceus, if you’re up there...send some help.” Prayers was all he had.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ BINGO PROMPT: Prayers
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 15:56:54 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Another day, another dollar, another Miltank going missing from some poor farmer's field while her pockets just got heavier. With the extra change she was making today and the abundance of moomoo milk she'd be able to sell later, the unfezant dinner she had plans for didn't seem so far out of reach.

By unfezant she meant a cheap lonely meal at a bar somewhere. Same idea though.

"Arceus probably doesn't give a damn one way or another if you know how to milk a Miltank."

Remi states this matter-of-factly while sitting on an upside-down bucket. Another larger one is set up beneath another Miltank and she appears to be doing.. well. The Pokemon doesn't seem as uncomfortable and there is enough milk in the bottom of her bucket to cover it.

"How hard are you squeezing those teats, man? Take it easy on an old girl."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 15:03:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Trust me, I know Arceus doesn’t give a damn about me.” Rowan admitted, having already accepted that as fact years ago. Amber eyes searched the stranger for a moment, certain they hadn’t met before. “I’m gay, so I don’t really have a lot of expertise in the field of teats.” An attempt at a joke, spoken through an exasperated sigh.

“Don’t suppose you want to give this a try?” He gestured towards the apathetic Miltank, standing idle over the metal bucket that had been intended for milking. “I’m not getting anywhere, obviously.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 14:48:41 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Damn, you're tellin' me a gay man can't figure out how best to stroke it? That's sad, champ."

She's being inappropriate, but he definitely started it with the teats joke.

"And you don't stroke a woman's breast the same way, either, totally different situation. Do mine look anything like that old girls? No, so don't even go there. Actually, don't even answer that."

But she rises from her seat and approaches anyway, because Arceus damn well knows one way or the other that one of his girls is in dire need of gentler hands. Ironic, coming from Remi.

"Remember, you gotta be gentle."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 22:58:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

She was crude but that wasn’t exactly unexpected of someone who found themselves on a farm willingly. “Sad, but true.” An amused smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, playing into the joke in spite of his exasperation with the misfortune of his situation.

“I’d hope yours don’t look like an utter.” Rowan quipped back, moving out of the way to allow Remi room with the Miltank. “I’m Rowan, by the way.” A greeting was offered, even though their conversation was more than familiar at this point.

“You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 3:53:02 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Very sad."

But she smirks, playing along with the inappropriate line of joking. It turns into barking laughter at the mention of her boobs and whether or not they look like udders.

"Thank God, no."

He introduces himself and she tilts her cheek away, plopping down on the bench or whatever it is he'd been sitting on in front of his Miltank. With expert jazz hands and a cocky smirk, she grabs hold and begins her demonstration.

"Remi, and I can't say the same, really. You don't seem the type to check out women."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:37:33 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

Strange, Rowan was certain he’d seen her before, perhaps in passing. “You’d be right.” A small chuckle escaped from his throat, watching with slight interest as she began working her magic on the utters of the Miltank. “Are you from Hoenn?”

Rowan’s own accent betrayed his obvious Galarian birth, but Remi’s wasn’t as simple to place. “I’ve only been here a few months, myself.” He offered, not wanting the conversation to be one-sided. “Don’t know how I got myself roped into helping out on this farm, I’ve never even been on one until now.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 23:53:25 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
He might have, but he would have a damn good memory given how recently she'd moved into the area. Though, granted, her arrival had been quite.. intense given the circumstances of her stay. Picking a fight with in the training complex on the submarine, picking a fight with @elliot over a bowl of homemade soup, and most recently (or yet to come), picking a fight with over avatar bullshit.

"Nope, though that is the first time someone has asked that instead of 'you aren't from Hoenn, are you?' Maybe I'm starting to adapt to this fucked up society."

She laughs, though the tone of it is sarcastic. Remi side-eyes the man for a moment, amusement glinting in her one visible eye. He had an accent, sure, but she wasn't exactly the type to be curious about that. Hoenn seemed to attract all kinds, and yet.. people were so damn suspicious anyway.

"Have you?"

She laughs, not really looking for an answer. Remi glances down at the bucket, focusing on the rhythmic noise of the milk hitting the bottom of the bucket. His follow-up statement amuses her, as noted by the pursing of her lips and the tilt of her head.

"What, you don't like money? You don't just do good things out of the kindness of your heart?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 22:28:36 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Sometimes, it depends on the person.” Rowan gave a small shrug and pushed himself up from the ground, brushing loose hay off his clothing. “Glad you do, though.” A small smirk, teasing. He reached out and scooped up the bucket, filled to the brim thanks to the skillful hands of the young woman who had gone to work on the Miltank.

“I’ll see you around, then. Got a bunch more work to do before I earn my payment. Thanks again, stranger.” Rowan offered her a small nod before ushering himself out of the doorway to the barn. Another traveler who came to Hoenn for one reason or another, another day. Almost began to seem like this entire region was populated with immigrants, himself included. At least this one was pleasant, or so she seemed.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ Can archive after your next post :)
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 22:56:42 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Remi."

She winks, before lifting the bucket and giving the young man a brief wave goodbye. She'd finish up with the Miltank.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 23:46:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Harvest Moon [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 2:19:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: