december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 17:55:25 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
it already got his patience tested to have this job pushed to him.

unable to turn down any kind of requests from acquaintances since he has so little connections already, he's forced to help a friend with a ranch work they were supposed to attend to. he's to be aptly compensated, but there's still something infuriating with doing something he doesn't want to do.

he sits down in front of a miltank on a stool, trying to figure out how he's going to start his work, when someone unlucky passes by on a nearby road. wolfgang quickly turns and calls for her attention.

"hey! you!" he shouts. "can you help me with something?"

his voice demanded authority, though that was easy to pull off when one is nearing a boiling point after working the rest of the chores when said friend didn't even clock in. he's been under the sun long enough that a farmer's tan might be obvious.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:22:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Eh?"[break][break]

A manicured finger points at herself, a question hanging in the air. But there's no one else nearby that the stranger might be talking to.[break][break]

She's under no obligation to help, of course. And it would be easy enough to make up some excuse or simply ignore the poor guy. But a soft heart pangs for someone so in need of assistance, no matter how brusque his tone is. Besides, she's here at the ranch to do some berry picking anyways, so a small detour surely won't hurt.[break][break]

"Of course!" A saccharine smile curls upon her lips, voice so brightly eager that one might think he was doing her a favor, not the other way around. Twin braids thump against the small of her back as Luka breaks into a brisk jog, closing the distance between them in a trice. A fluffy pink Mareep matches her stride.[break][break]

"What do you need help with?" she asks between slightly labored breaths. Her Mareep continues to frolic nearby, startling a family of Unfezant grazing along the ranch's field.

[break][break]
[break]MISSION[break]Bingo prompt: unfezant

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 18:49:12 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the unfezant were startled, and apparently, so was miss luka when she just got suddenly called by a stranger off the side of the street.

wolfgang doesn't get fazed by social constructs. manners and such were thrown out of the window outside of certain circumstances that give him leeway to be more of himself.

"people 'round here jus' answer calls from anyone? shouldn't ya be thinking twice before talkin' to strangers?"

he was always painted as untrustworthy by himself in his point of view that any response to his aggressive tones that sound pleasant were something he'd doubt. still, she was coming to help.

she's weird, he thinks to himself.

"anyways, guess you have my thanks. call me wolfgang."

wolfgang turns for a moment to look at the miltank in front of him, then back to her. "you know how to milk these?" it seems self explanatory, but not everything was as simple as it sounded in practice.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 7:34:58 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Erm...what? I just...y-you called, so...s-sorry, should I not have?"[break][break]

Luka trails off, sheepish laugher dissolving into silence. Confusion colors her tone but her lips remain unturned, more out of habit than anything else.[break][break]

It hadn't even occurred to her not to help, or that this stranger might have poor intentions. Some might call her naïve for believing in the good in people— and maybe they're right. She has the biggest heart; it is her greatest quality and probably also her biggest flaw. [break][break]

"Right...w-well, you're welcome!" She sheds any lingering awkwardness like an old blanket and sidles up to the man, lips pursed in thought. "I'm...oh, I'm Luka! And I, um..."[break][break]

Her Mareep trots back towards them, settling herself down near Wolfgang's feet. She baas unhelpfully and starts munching on the grass near his shoe.[break][break]

"I don't really know, I'm afraid...but I'm sure we can figure it out! I think...just being gentle with them is a good first step, right?" Luka slowly reaches out towards the Miltank, and is delighted when the bovine nudges their head against her hand. Her touch is soft and the Miltank rumbles out an approving moo.[break][break]

"See? Like this!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 17:58:51 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
a scoff and a motion of his hand attempts to dissuade luka from thinking much of his comment. it was just a passing thought he never really intended to be heard, though he didn't care enough either to keep it hidden.

intricacies of living beings were as complex to him as the unown phenomenon during the soiree. part of him doesn't like how they're unpredictable, especially when he has to touch their udders to milk them.

"well, that seems to work," he responds, observing luka.

he tries to do the same. a hand hovers over the miltank's head, except, instead of a soft, delicate touch, wolfgang's was more rough and crude. there was a bit of grip on his pet, and a little bit of force, that results to a different reaction.

the miltank moos disapprovingly and then moves away from wolfgang's direction.

wolfgang stands up from his seat, the stool being tipped over, as he stares down the miltank that inches to luka. "huh? what are you doing, moomoo fuck? i'm being fucking gentle! get back here!"

the miltank doesn't budge.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:32:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Um. Maybe a little more gently?" Luka shakes her head, but a lofty air of amusement clings to her voice. It's rather endearing to watch him try— his efforts earnest, even though they're misguided. Though she gets the feeling he won't appreciate her saying so out loud.[break][break]

"You have to, like...let them come to you, y'know?" She holds out her hand again and the Miltank toddles closer to her, seeking out those tender pats. She stares at Wolfgang while Luka strokes her head, and moos again. "They'll be easier to milk once we gain their trust."[break][break]

Several other Miltank are grazing lazily in the field or basking under the hazy afternoon sun. But sensing this commotion a few start to wander over. Most cast Wolfgang a sidelong glance and edge towards Luka instead. She's quickly surrounded by bubblegum bovines, trying her best to give them all a few pets as they moo and jostle each other for her attention.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 6:19:59 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang grumbles. it works, so there's no reason to doubt it.

he turns to one of the miltanks around. one of them had unfortunately locked eyes with the man, and are now unable to pull back due to the intensity wolfgang's gaze had.

"hey, you!" he shouts, before beckoning it with his index finger. "get here! i'll be gentle with ya!"

he waits, only to be met with disappointment when the miltank turns around. a lower grumble that seems to sound more like a growl this time sounds before he gives up and throws his hands up in the air.

"come on! i didn't even cuss this time!"

it's okay, the miltanks were as round as full moons anyways.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:35:43 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
This time, Luka does laugh. Giggles slip out like soap bubbles before she can stop them, light and airy on the breeze. She clears her throat, but mirth still settles into the corners of her mouth.[break][break]

"It's not about cussing or not," she says, beckoning Wolfgang over with her free hand. "Come here, let me help you."[break][break]

The Miltank still eye him warily, a few waddling away when he approaches. But more remain gathered around Luka, still mooing softly for pets and attention.[break][break] "I went to a farm in Kalos once," she muses. "We didn't milk them or anything there, but the Miltank there really liked me too. My friend told me it's because they found me...relatable?" Her lips purse. "But I don't really know what that's supposed to mean. Either way, I guess he was right."[break][break]

She shrugs and reaches for Wolfgang's hand. Hers are soft as they guide his arm towards one of the Milktank, cooing at the bovine so she doesn't try and run away. "Just be gentle, okay? Soft touch," she murmurs, and sets his hand atop the Miltank's head.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 4:31:11 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you're friend probably teasingly called you a miltank because of-" he motions the shape of melons with his hands in front of his chest. "really sorry to be the bearer of bad news."

the last part had a sarcastic tone attached to it, but it meshes well with wolfgang's natural speaking voice so it's not as evident without context clues and being observant. he'd argue that it wasn't out of malice, but simply because he's caring.

her first contact with her hand causes him to flinch, but he gets over it quickly. he lets her guide it towards the miltank's head, and for the first time since this morning, he finally gets one of them to stay within his touch.

wolfgang continues to do the 'soft touch', as luka had coined it. the pets on the miltank's head don't stop, afraid that any shift will put a halt to this moment.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 5:03:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"...Oh."[break][break]

Cinnamon spotted cheeks flood carmine. It seems so obvious now that he's explained the joke, and she feels like an idiot for not getting it. She's positive the sentiment is shared by her new acquaintance.[break][break]

It reminds her of something would say. But that revelation brings no joy, only a sinking kind of loneliness in the pit of her stomach. It doesn't show at all on her face.[break][break]

Instead she just smiles gently over at Wolfgang, keeping her hand comfortingly over his. "You're doing great," she assures in a coo. "See? She seems much calmer."[break][break]

Indeed, the Miltank seems to relax more and more, her big dark eyes resting half closed. Luka glances over at Wolfgang again before she slowly pulls her hand away, curious to see how he'll handle things on his own.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 18:09:42 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
]
surprisingly, wolfgang manages to hold his position as he keeps on petting the miltank. there seemingly was no problem with it as his hand keeps on brushing against the top of the pokemon's head.

he keeps the motion nice and constant until the miltank itself starts to get relaxed around him. others who had been previously weary of the man slowly congregate around them, curious of the development.

"so, when do we start milking her?"

he asks the question abruptly. his gaze turns from the miltank to luka, cocking his head to a side as he asks what he assumed to be an expert to making miltanks act nice.

"do we pet and milk at the same time? last time i tried to touch them under there, they didn't take it so kindly."

his lower back still feels sore even after hours of it happening.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 20:00:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Oh...t-the milk, right! I almost forgot."[break][break]
Forgive her for being distracted by the gap moe. But it's so cute to watch this abrasive guy make friends with the Milktank! Another bovine that's crowded around them bumps her head against his arm, also demanding pets.[break][break]
"Uhmm...you keep petting and I'll milk, okay? I'm sure it'll all work out if we work as a team!"[break][break]
Slowly and deliberately, she weaves her way through the herd of Milktank to collect a bucket and stool of her own, careful not to accidentally trod on any hooves or tails. Wolfgang seems to be able to manage himself, for none of the Milktank have bolted yet when she returns.[break][break]"Erm...o-okay. Wish me luck?" Nerves settle into her fingertips as she sits in front of the Miltank, who moos softly but doesn't otherwise protest. Her first two squeezes don't produce any milk, but after a few moments she settles into a proper rhythm and the bucket starts to fill.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 16:33:03 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
if anything, wolfgang's the one that needs luck.

he keeps on petting, repeating the motion in careful and calculated strides. each iteration of the petting was similar in others, as if copy and pasted from the last one.

being too into it, wolfgang cannot take his eyes off, else he risks his concentration getting broken. though his petting arm wasn't stiff, his entire body was.

"when do i stop?" he asks.

wolfgang swallows as the question leaves his tongue.

his mouth opens as he's ready to shout, but he catches himself at the last minute and mutes his voice down to an acceptable volume. his words were sharp and aggressive, but they're lowered down to a whisper.

"are you done? can i stop now? god, this is nerve-wracking."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:40:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Umm...soon! Just give me a minute..."[break][break]

You can't rush the milky! A squeeze too tight might set the poor cow off, and Luka would rather not end up with a hoof to the face.[break][break]

"It's okay, it's okay," she murmurs to Wolfgang, unknowingly adopting the same tone she'd used to soothe the miltank. "You're doing amazing! Just a little bit more..."[break][break]

Slowly the bucket fills and the steady stream of milk slows to a trickle. The Miltank moos contentedly and starts to shuffle away, while Luka wipes her hands and rises to her feet.[break][break]

"See! That wasn't so bad. And look! The fruits of our labor." Luka beams as she holds up the pail of milk, careful not to slosh the contents around too much. "I think we make a pretty good team!"[break][break]

She grins, grabs Wolfgang by the arm, and starts to tug him forwards. "Okay! Come on, let's get the rest of them!"[break][break]

There's a lot of mega milkies in Wolfgang's future, but perhaps not in the way that he'd like...

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,112 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
good moo moo morning [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 1:42:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: