he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Big Bountiful Berries (M)
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 14:23:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo didn’t think he’d feel nostalgia for something simple like this, but a nice day picking berries was a welcome change from all the insanity that’d been going on recently; between the chaos that erupted at the Soiree to the horror at the Church of Arceus and the stress of trying to earn badges, something calm was exactly what he needed to settle down before the next thing hit. And not just from his garden.

Obviously, Hideo himself wasn’t the one doing most of the picking; that was mainly done by his Ariados and Meowstic; the former was a skilled-enough Sniper that she could detach the berries with a single Pin Missile, while the Meowstic went with a more straightforward Psychic to take them down.

Which wasn’t to say Hideo was doing nothing: he could feel them place the berries in the basket he carried on his back, making sure he was close enough to them that they didn’t have to go far. He still didn’t have to do that much work, so his mind wandered.

He reached into his pocket, touching that strange medallion he’d found on his neck in the Soiree.

O

He still didn’t know why he heard that letter every time he touched it. Or why he was the only one who could; none of his Pokemon seemed to notice anything strange about the amulet, other than how he got it.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 11:41:11 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Berry-picking is not an activity Mars would usually consider to be worth his time; he has much more important and valuable things to do, and something like this is the sort of thing he could easily delegate to his personal assistant or someone else. Hell, he could buy berries of amazing quality without having to put much effort, and yet, despite all this, here he is today: at the berry fields.
[break][break]
Nearby, a trio of Inkay get to work, floating up towards the berries and gently wrapping their tentacles around them while another Inkay cuts the stem. One by one, berries begin to fill the basket Mars holds, and it’s quietly that he watches his pokémon work until they encounter a pair that also seems to be doing the same.
[break][break]
An Ariados and a Meowstic.
[break][break]
”Oh.” It’s out of curiosity that he turns to look at their trainer, only to find himself looking down at a child he recognizes. It takes him a moment to realize from where, of course, but it’s soon enough the memories come: he had been among the kids who were by the shrimp table at the soirée when Mars first learned of Azelf’s visits to others, and he had also been part of the unfortunate group that got caught up in that whole mess with the Church of Arceus in Ever Grande.
[break][break]
Coincidence?
[break][break]
It couldn’t be, right?
[break][break]
”Hey, I didn’t expect to find anyone else out here today.”

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 0:06:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could at least be happy he wouldn't get a farmer's tan while he was out here; he could feel the sunlight constantly come in and out, no doubt from clouds in the sky. And yet, it was still a pleasant day out; not too hot, not too cold. The rare kind of day.

And it seemed like he wasn't the only one enjoying it.

"Oh, hey!" Hideo said, taking his hand out of his pocket and holding it high. He wasn't too shocked to find another person here; it wasn't like he'd expect the people who wanted these berries to hire only one person to collect them.

"I'm just here for some work." The person he talked to sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on who it was.

Hideo's Meowstic had a better memory (and working eyes), and took note of the man speaking to his trainer. While the Ariados continued her work, the Meowstic returned to Hideo, standing next to him. He didn't take any aggressive movements, but he did want to keep an eye on things.

"Sounds like you got some Pokemon helping you out too. Probably easier that way, when they can do stuff we can't." Though that probably meant this guy didn't have much to do either.

It only took Hideo a moment to consider his next action.

"Hey, I got a quick question," he said, reaching into his pocket once more.

O

"This look like something you've seen before?" he asked, taking the amulet out of his pocket. "I found it on my neck during a big party." He was unfortunately unaware Mars had been at the Soiree as well, and his Meowstic only knew him from the Church. "I know this sounds kinda weird, but whenever I touch it, I hear something. But nobody else hears it.  Anything about it seem odd to you?"

No harm in asking.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 22:04:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

DEEP DIVE

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

NOTHING HAPPENS. When Hideo reveals the charm from his pocket, Mars is able to see it in full. It appears to be a plain charm, unmarked, fitting in the palm of his gaze. Their memories of their previous encounters remain suppressed.

What Hideo 'sees' is the same letter he’s always seen. Unfortunately, his late entry into this conundrum leaves him one step behind. It's as if he's missing a piece...

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 17:07:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

’This look like something you've seen before?’
[break][break]
Yes, it does, actually. Of course it does. For even when the charm doesn’t activate and his memories of everything that happened when he did see letters upon similar ones remain unreachable and locked away, there’s other reminders that come with the sight. It’s just like the one has, and even if it may not look all that similar to ’s, the stories do match.
[break][break]
A mysterious charm found in a garden, a mysterious charm found during a party.
[break][break]
A letter seen that no one else can see, something heard that no one else can hear.
[break][break]
This is no coincidence, that much is obvious, but why does he keep running into people who possess these strange charms? There’s a feeling of déjà vu that he can’t quite shake off.
[break][break]
”I don’t hear anything, no, but I’ve seen charms like it before.” There’s no point in revealing more just yet, because honestly, Mars has no idea what all this is supposed to be. ”Can I ask what you hear? A kid I know says she sees an Unown letter in hers.”

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 0:35:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo did perk up a little: seemed like this guy had seen this stuff before, but he unfortunately couldn't provide any information about it. Dang.

"Any information'll help," Hideo said, pocketing the amulet. "It just showed up on my neck one day and I've been thinking about it since then." It was living in his head rent-free since the Soiree. He still had no progress on finding the source, let alone why he heard the same letter every time he touched it.

On that topic: "I hear an 'O' whenever I touch it. It's not a voice I recognize, and nobody else hears it when they touch it. Not even my Pokemon hear it, so they tell me."

But that was less important than the lead the man offered him. "Was that girl ? 'cause I think I remember talking to her about it, and..."

There was a pause as he tried to recall that conversation. But all he drew was a complete blank, like he'd spaced out during the whole thing.

"...I don't think she saw anything either. I'm pretty sure I would've remembered if she saw anything on it. Or heard anything if she touched it. Or if I got anything from her amulet."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 22:27:22 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

[break][break]
Of course it had to be .
[break][break]
Despite being sure that the girl had shown him that charm of hers back when she had visited the bank’s headquarters in the company of , memories of that day are confusing and hazy. There’s much missing, things he can’t remember that he knows he should remember, and so, Mars choses to focus on a day that’s much more recent and much clearer in his memory…
[break][break]
A few weeks ago, when he had taken Eris on a field trip to that farm near Oldale Town, she had shown him the charm, and when he had asked about how she had obtained it, she had spaced out. At the time, Mars had thought it might be the lingering effects of everything that happened during their first meeting, but what if it wasn’t? What if their memories were lost because of the charms?
[break][break]
”Yeah, it was Eris.” He confirms, looking at the boy and his charm as if expecting to find something that simply isn’t there. It’s just a kid with an amulet. How is it that there’s so much more happening here? ”I think the letters might be meant just for the person who found the charm… I’m pretty sure Eris said hers was a ‘G’. It could be some sort of message? There might be other charms out there.”
[break][break]
A message.
[break][break]
G. O. Go. So far, rather ominous.
[break][break]
It’s only then when he realizes a fact that becomes all too obvious when hearing the boy talk about all this: isn’t this just like how he and others who were given prophecies by Azelf received different words that linger in their minds? Even now, even after hearing it every single day, ever since Azelf's visit that ‘you’ always overtakes his thoughts for a moment whenever he hears it.
[break][break]
He's sure those may be a message too, so could all this be connected? Is Azelf also responsible for these charms?
[break][break]
Azelf. Mesprit. Uxie.
[break][break]
The fact that one of them is known to take away people’s memories seems to only support his theory.
[break][break]
”Kid… Sorry, I don’t think I got your name, but… How much do you remember of the conversation you and Eris had? Does anything stand out? Was anyone else there?”
[break][break]
The need to figure out what the hell is going on here is all too overwhelming.

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 0:01:15 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo wanted to feel happy that he got his guess right, but all there was was anxiety as he gripped one of the straps of his basket. It was good to know she was looking into it too, but it sounded like she was hitting similar roadblocks as he was.

"G, huh..." he mused. He tried to recall if she told him that during their meeting, but he drew a blank. "G and O don't tell us that much."

He folded his arms. He'd hoped showing his amulet would clear stuff up, but it felt like he was even more confused than before.

But he could take his mind off his frustration when the man asked his name. "Oh, right. I'm Hideo Kino." He didn't see any issue in sharing it; if anything, it could lead other people looking into this to him.

As for the meeting itself, Hideo tried to recall it again. Yet he still couldn't remember anything.

"Well, I don't remember the meeting all that much…" There was a brief pause as something suspicious came to mind. "But there was something weird I remember happening after it."

"My Rotomdex fainted. It just dropped to the ground and started spazzing out. I had to take the Rotom out so it could rest, and nobody knows why that happened. I don't even remember taking it out in the first place, so it must've been during the meeting." He could take a guess why - to record the meeting - but it was still a glaring blank in his memory.

"Then when I checked the Rotomdex itself, there was a weird video on it. Apparently of an Espurr watching as two Mr Mimes face off against each other." He had to go off of what his Telepathic Pokemon told him, and he was pretty sure there was something lost in translation there.

"It's really weird. I'm keeping it 'cause I think it might be important to the meeting, but I got no idea what it's supposed to mean. And there isn't any issue with the device or the Pokemon."

He could at least consider himself fortunate the Dex itself wasn't damaged; that thing was expensive.  Though he still had to make sure there weren't any long-term effects on the Rotom itself.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 16:36:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”It’s nice to meet you, Hideo. I’m Martín del Mar.”
[break][break]
For a man who is so very used to introducing himself to people, children had been a rarity among these until recently. The thought of offering a handshake as he usually would crosses his mind passingly, but it’s for obvious reasons that he quickly discards it in favour of turning his attention to Hideo’s story. And, it sure is quite the story.
[break][break]
He doesn’t seem to remember much about the encounter, but this in itself and the mention of what had occurred to his Rotomdex ring bells within the mind of the banker. It’s different, and yet still all too similar to what had happened to him, Locke, and Eris. All too similar to those unreadable scribbles that had been found when cleaning the conference room; written in his own handwriting and assumed to be something related to those things they could not remember. He had tried to figure out what they meant to no avail, and even now the piece of paper still remains in his possession in case he ever needs it.
[break][break]
”Just the Rotom? You two didn’t get hurt, right?” The lack of mention of something as grim as the results of what had happened that September day in Slateport’s Upper District is more reassuring than what Mars had expected it to be, for a second finding himself worrying about how many times may have been involved in this sort of situation without even remembering it. At least it sounds like things hadn’t been as terrible this time, but their lack of memories also makes for a lack of certainty.
[break][break]
”That video sounds strange… Perhaps it’s some sort of clue?”
[break][break]
Espurr… Mr Mime… Why does it always have to be the Psychic types?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 0:53:08 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Martin del Mar. He'd try to remember that name - maybe it'd come up if Martin sent someone his way.

He would've expected a handshake, but his Meowstic didn't help him find one, so Hideo just stood there, recounting his meeting.

"I was alright afterwards," Hideo said, "and so was the Girafarig I had out with me. Only thing that happened was to my Rotomdex. Well, other than not remembering the meeting."

With all the weirdness going on, maybe they had discussed something pretty important during that meeting. But whatever it was, he just couldn't remember.

Did he really simply space out and forget?

"If it really is a clue, then I got no clue what it's saying," Hideo added, his pun doing nothing to alleviate his anxiety. "Can't be something my own Pokemon recorded. I got a Meowstic, but no Espurr. And I only got one Mr.Mime. I didn't bring either with me to that meetup, and nobody else at that meeting brought any."

Well, any that he could recall.

Arceus, this was getting complicated. Hideo was starting to yearn for the days when the weirdest stuff that happened was a Delibird popping in and giving him a gift mid-battle.

If you want to take a look, I can show you.” He turned towards where he heard his Ariados skittering around, the sound of another berry tossed into a basket following. “Hey Squeeze, mind getting my bag? I gotta show him something.

The Ariados nodded, rushing off and retrieving the boy’s backpack, passing it off to him. Hideo took no time to get the Rotomdex out, tapping on it to wake it up - though no Rotom was there to greet him. It took Hideo a minute of tapping away to reach the video, but once he did, he’d turn it for Martin to see.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 14:54:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

They’re alright, even if they don’t remember what happened.
[break][break]
Good. It means that whatever happened to and wasn’t exactly like the events that took place back in September. It means that Eris didn’t get hurt again, that she’s okay. But…
[break][break]
But there’s no such thing as a coincidence.
[break][break]
Two instances of missing memories, both instances involving people who possess strange charms acquired in mysterious ways. Both Eris and Hideo say to see or hear a letter on their charms that no one else seems to be aware of. Hideo’s charm looks just like ’s. Can Locke see or hear letters too?
[break][break]
A mental note is made to ask the courier about this the next time he sees them, but even without being certain about what Locke’s answer would be, one by one the pieces begin to fall into place.
[break][break]
Still, how does he fit into all of this?
[break][break]
Why is it that his mythology book had been left open on a page about the Lake Trio at the conference room where their pokémon died?
[break][break]
It has to be them.
[break][break]
”If your pokémon didn’t record it, then that means the data was transferred to your Rotomdex…” But how? Why? It’s mostly for Hideo’s sake that the questions aren’t spoken, because it’s all too obvious that he does not have the answers and these are things he has probably already asked himself.
[break][break]
His attention is stolen away from all those questions when the video is shown to him.
[break][break]
”...Did Eris tell you what’s on it or your pokémon?” The description had been right, but there’s clearly more to this. Is it some kind of cryptic message or something?
[break][break]
”There’s two Mr. Mime behind some sort of barriers, probably Light Screens… The image of an Espurr is superimposed over them, staring directly at the camera, and there’s–...” He pauses, squinting at the Rotomdex’s screen. ”There’s something behind them? I can’t really tell what it is…”
[break][break]
If only they could pause it or zoom in or something...
[break][break]
”Can you send me that video?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,434 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 0:48:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
At the mention of his Rotomdex probably having the video sent to it, Hideo raised an eyebrow.

I just…think it’s weird. I didn’t have my Rotomdex out before I went in there, then the first thing I remember is it out and then it hitting the ground.What it was, he just didn’t know. “And my Rotom told me that video was from that day. There wasn’t a chance for any Pokemon to record something on that before the meeting. So it must’ve recorded or received the video during that meeting…but I dunno why I’d turn them on unless I wanted to record something.

Even if there was a gap in his memory, he could at least put some things together. Talking it over definitely helped.

As for the next question: “It was my Pokemon. You’re the first person I’ve shown this video to, and they could only tell me stuff through Telepathy. Which isn’t always that clear.” Also didn’t help that he hadn’t had the time to meet with Eris yet; it seemed like when one had free time, the other was busy, or they just missed each other.

Listening to Martin’s description just reinforced that; he hadn’t known about the Light Screens, or something being behind all of the Pokemon. “You pointed out some stuff they couldn’t with me…though I dunno if that gets us any closer to finding out what’s going on.” As helpful as they were, his Pokemon couldn’t do everything a person could.

When Martin requested a copy of the video, Hideo was more than willing to share. “Yeah, sure,” he said, turning it back to him and pressing away at the screen, automated audio guiding him to the right spots he had to tap to get a copy ready.

There was just one hitch.

He looked back towards where he last heard Martin. “So…where do I send it? A phone or a Pokedex or something?” He’d have to know where to send it.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 3:36:37 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Weird is probably an understatement.
[break][break]
After all, Mars knows exactly how Hideo must feel. He too has no idea why he called a pair of his Musharna out on that one September day, even if judging by the clues left behind at the scene of the events, it had probably been to use their Telepathy for something. But, they had ended up dead. Eris’ Noibat had ended up dead, and so had Locke’s Orbeetle.
[break][break]
He can’t in good conscience tell that to Hideo.
[break][break]
He can’t make this kid aware of how much worse things could have been when he’s already confused about having lost his memories.
[break][break]
Why in the world do children have to be involved in all of this?
[break][break]
”Wanting to record it makes sense. Whatever made you forget what happened may have messed with your Rotomdex too... If that’s the case, then it sounds like someone didn’t want there to be any records of it.” Which, honestly, is way too concerning. What in the world had happened to these children? Had things been more dangerous than what Hideo realises?
[break][break]
It’s only then when his Inkay return to his side, having filled the basket to the brim with berries. At the sight of them, Mars sighs, allowing one to rest on his shoulder before returning his attention to the child.
[break][break]
”Listen, Hideo… I know it’s not easy, but try not to dwell on it too much. Whatever this is, it’s better to keep a clear head… I’ll give you my number so you can contact me in case anything happens, you can also send the video there and I’ll let you know if I find out anything else about it.”
[break][break]
Would sending the video even work?
[break][break]
Considering how weird all this is, Mars wouldn’t even be surprised if something happens when trying to send it.
[break][break]
”Be careful, okay?”
[break][break]
If one thing is clear by now, that’s that these damn charms are far from harmless.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 4:31:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: