TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 1:05:25 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Out of all places in the Hoenn region, never did Mars imagine that it would be the vicinities of Mt. Pyre that he would become so terribly familiar with.
[break][break]
The ever well-travelled Route 121 extends before him with its vibrant greens, the brine in the air being almost able to be tasted thanks to nearby seas. If anything, there’s perhaps a certain comfort to this, and it’s with a deep breath that the man looks at his surroundings just as he has done every single time he has walked through the route as of late.
[break][break]
As per usual, there’s more than a few people heading in one direction or the other through the main road, so signaling his Alolan Raichu to follow along with nothing more than a subtle nod, Mars steps towards an old and perhaps path among the trees – the kind of place where less people will be.
[break][break]
Thus, also the kind of place where they will likely run into more wild pokémon, but that’s exactly the point here, isn’t it?
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

NOTES

Psychic / Ghost <3

[attr="class","rigidpokes"][BREAK]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 0:09:25 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar

Hoenn still held many surprises for the Unovan, who's highest peaks had been the skyscrapers of the city she spent most her life in. And although Castelia's skyline had its own charm, the constant variety Hoenn had been exposing her to downright baffled her, actually having made her enjoy her time off-- however much she hated doing nothing. Likewise just sitting still even when she had nothing to do made the woman fidgety, prompting her to take up yet another stroll on the nearby routes rather than hanging around the cities itself. And with Mt. Pyre looming in the distance, she felt all the more drawn to explore the area around it.

Having her notebook handy Brynn had been recording everything of informational value, somehow capable of writing down whatever she wished without bumping into anything, somehow forgoing the need to even look up. Curious skill, but it left her with all the time needed to document the peculiars of this road. Though with no pokémon currently out and about, the violet-haired one soon enough would find herself straying from the main road, blindly dodging trees, branches, roots, and shrubbery until she ended up somewhere a lot less known by the time she actually looked up from the small booklet. Eyes shifted left and right, Brynn turning around again to try and backtrack any possible path she could've taken to end up… well, wherever "here" was. The only thing she did recognise was the giant mountain looming in the distance. A soft hiss followed as ran a hand through her hair, slamming the small booklet shut.

"Well this is inconvenient…. shit."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 1:18:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 13:29:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Mars had picked this path because it’s the type of place other people are less likely to wander through, and yet, what is the first thing he encounters after a few minutes of walking? Someone else, of course.
[break][break]
The twitching of the Raichu’s ears alerts him of the woman’s presence before even seeing her, and even though he would have much rather encountered the Unown he had been looking for, a slight smile still tugs at his lips when she appears into the path from among the bushes.
[break][break]
What an entrance!
[break][break]
Is she lost?
[break][break]
”Hey, need any help?”
[break][break]
Before he can say anything else, the PRESSURE exerted by a wild pokémon becomes obvious, and Mars turns to his surfing Raichu, nodding for it to go find the culprit and deal with it accordingly.
[break][break]
And so the Raichu would, an onslaught of bright ELECTRO BALLS taking care of the nearby Dusclops.

[break][break]

NOTES

catching DUSCLOPS <3

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 17:24:51 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar

The voice startled her, a small yelp quickly cut short as the Unovan tried to regain her composure. The man in question, a dark-haired stranger, asked her if he could be of help, yet the way he asked her made her subject to the chance that he had been there longer than she'd realised. The very moment she wished to reply however, a strange feeling overwhelmed them. The pressure ability of a pokémon, she would soon learn, the man turning around to face his pokémon; a rather excentric-looking Raichu variant, by the looks of it. A single nod, and the pokémon went off to fight whatever it was that was exerting its pressure, echoes of its fight resonating in the distance.

"Well, you could say I need help, yes- ack!" A small ball of feathers dropped down and bounced against her face before falling further, Brynnhildr giving it a sway like it had been an oversized fly bugging her. Her "oversized fly" turned out to be a Natu, having used a pile of leaves to break its fall, and was now rolling further down the thicket. Instinctively Brynn just threw a pokéball at it, not even quite sure why it had become a habit, just that it worked wonders. "A-anyways!" she'd tear her eyes away from the wobbling object for a moment to address the man. "I kinda got sidetracked, quite literally, actually, and I honestly have no idea where I am right now." she admitted sheepishly, looking far more innocent than the wariness behind her friendly expression let on.

~ Catching Natu~
~ Leaf Pile

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 2:35:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFBLIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLARE BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 7:48:13 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A short laugh, closer to a chuckle, leaves him when watching the Natu’s antics, Mars himself being owner to a couple of them and being all too familiar with how ridiculous they can be. Aren’t Psychic types supposed to be smart? Apparently not all of them…
[break][break]
”Oh, yeah, that can happen if you’re not careful around these routes.” Mars would know, since he himself is a foreigner and sure as hell one to prefer the city life over hiking in the wilderness. But, he has his reasons to be here, just like she probably does too.
[break][break]
”You can join me if you want, the path should lead back to the main route.” A Munna floats nearby, and deeming it harmless, the banker pays it little mind. His attention remains fixed on the woman, offering a hand with a confident smile. ”Martín del Mar, but feel free to just call me Mars.”

[break][break]

NOTES

SKIP <3

close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 23:13:35 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
"I'd be much obliged if I could, because I highly doubt I'll find the way by myself... if at all." she smiled sheepishly. Next time she'd be downloading a map of the area she traveled to, because this getting lost was becoming an awfully persistent habit.

"As in, POG Bank's Martín del Mar? Well I'll be.... It's a pleasure to meet you, Mars. Brynnhildr Erling, but likewise, Brynn is just fine." she took his hand, rendering him a firm shake before letting go. She could freak out about meeting POG Bank's CEO another time, for now, all she had to do was ignore the Drifblim floating past the treeline there and keep a straight face. Maybe having some small talk would help settle those nerves. "Apologies if it's none of my business, but what brought you here, Mars?"

Skip~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
detour [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 4:18:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]