Cheery Cherry Berry [M/C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 14:25:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika has been out on the fields on the outskirts of Oldale town for what seemed like minutes. Or was it hours? Mika has awful time management skills. So they can't quite recall how long they have been doing, this just that it has been a while now. Mika, no matter how long they have been out harvesting berries. They are having a fun time doing so. Although, the child struggled to get the berries and apricorns near the top of the berry tree. They had to leave those behind since the step ladder they got was too heavy for them to carry around themselves. So they got the lower half of the berries instead of all of it. Which hopefully, the berry farmer won't be too annoyed at them for doing. They are trying their best.

Like right now, where Mika is attempting to grab the last possible berry they can get for an upcoming feast, still they struggle as they have to go on their tippy-toes, and even then, it was still just out of reach. Mika pushed himself to get this final berry off this tree as if being egged on by an imaginary voice yelling at them to do better. They will do better.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:05:15 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
148 for @mika
The second @mika’s fingers brush the bright green fruit, they would be greeted with two large, yellow eyes.

The Flapple gave out a surprised squeak, darting out of the child’s grasp to buzz around their head. Her attention quickly shifted to the basket of already-harvested berries near Mika, the crisp fall air causing her breath to come out in soft white puffs as she sniffed at the ripened fruit hungrily.

Before she could sneak a bite, however, the sharp crunch of footsteps on fallen leaves announced the fast-approaching arrival of the troublesome Pokémon’s trainer.

Flap-Flap, knowing she’d been caught, looked around desperately for a place to hide. She settled on the inside of Mika’s hoodie, struggling to squeeze inside just as Locke, already sporting a nice farmer’s tan despite the cloudy weather, called out in exasperation, “Flap-Flap! You’re meant to get those from the bushes not other people!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 3:49:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Alllmost gooot iiiiit---ah!"

Mika let out a yelp and fell on their butt as they saw a pair of yellow eyes pop out of the green fruit they were about to grab. The strange flying fruit flew around their head for a moment, Mika let out a short confused-wha-huh?" as they watched the flying apple dart for their hard-earned berries-Mika let out a distress noise and yelled out "No, get away!" Mika said, a puff of white fog coming out of their panicked breath as they tried to swat the flying apple away with their long sleeves.

Mika heard footsteps from the nearby leaf piles, and through frustratedly tearful eyes, Mika saw a man quickly approaching them and the buzzing apple. When it suddenly tried to hide in their hoodie's hood-Mika let out an annoyed as they desperately cried out "Hey, get out of there, you don't belong in there!" Mika yelled as he managed to get the apple pokemon out of his hood. Mika lets out a shaky sigh as they get the flapple out. Mika looked a bit overwhelmed by what happened. Mika looked thoroughly frustrated and upset by what happened just now.

Mika's eyes were frustratingly tearful now.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 15:22:45 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
79 for @mika
Flap-Flap wiggled around in Mika’s grasp, staring back at her trainer with pleading eyes. Locke made no move to save her, however, allowing the troublesome dragon to endure her punishment a little longer as they bent down to check on the kid. “Sorry about her. She didn’t take anything did she?”

Doro-Doro trotted up behind him, pulling a heavy-looking wagon loaded with carefully-sorted berries and apricorns. The ground-type stamped her hoof impatiently as the group came to a stop.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 15:37:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika let out an annoyed sigh as they got ahold of the Flapple. Mika got tempted to shake it, but they cut that thought and let go of the little apple dragon and scolded it by saying-"Stealing is bad!" Mika said as they pointed at it accusingly. Mika looks over at the Flapple's trainer, still a little frustrated by that ordeal.

"No, thankfully, I don't know why they didn't go for the berries on the top of the trees. I can't reach those by myself, so they are easy pickings." Mika said bluntly. They couldn't think of any good unown reason why it would go after theirs. Mika then looked up at the Flapple's trainer and asked them "Oh, would you be willing to help me, mister? I can't reach those top berries on my own, and the ladder is too heavy to carry on my own!"
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 15:17:15 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
181 for @mika
The moment she was free Flap-Flap buzzed over and landed on Locke’s palm. “I think she just wants what she can’t have…” he sighed. At least she looked suitably ashamed.

“Course! In fact, I know just the way Flap-Flap can make it up to you.” The Flapple retreated into her shell with a groan.

She relented soon, however, eyeing the berries for a moment as she picked out all of the ripened ones. One by one the plump fruits were surrounded by the shimmering yellow-green glow of Flap-Flap’s Grav Apple. There was a brief change in the air, making Locke’s ears pop just as the berries were plucked from their branches and dropped to the ground. The Flapple took a bright pink Pecha berry for herself, stuffing the entire fruit into her cheek pouch and Withdrawing into her shell to eat.

“A few more of those and I think we’ll be done.” Locke mused while surveying the remainder of the field. “Are you okay carrying all that? Doro-Doro here could help!” The Mudsdale leaned forward to inspect Mika with a huff.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 7:13:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Wants what she can't have?"

Mika repeated curiously, with a hint of melancholy in their voice as if contemplating what the man means definition-wise but somehow still understanding the feeling behind it.

The man appeared excited to help instead of getting annoyed by Mika's request for help after scolding their pokemon. Mika let out an excited giggle, their annoyance melting away to giddiness at getting help for the rest of their fruit picking. "Yay! I'm happy to hear that!" Mika did an exciting dance at getting help, and when the Flapple named Flap-flap uses such an awesome move to collect the berries from the trees which Mika lets out an impressed-"Whoa!!! For looking like a grandma-that was cool, Flap-Flap!" Mika praised the little apple dragon before they approached the withdrawn Flapple in patted the top of the apple, and they say-"Good Flap-Flap, you deserve that Pecha!"

Mika looks at the man excited, with stars practically shining in their eyes as they listen to him speak. "Really! I thought it would take all day on my own! But With Flap-flap you and Doro-Doro, this should be a snap-pea!" Mika said with a giggle at their little joke. Mika walked closer to the Mudsale carefully, and they smiled up at it. "You wouldn't mind helping me out, would you, mister Doro-Doro?" Mika said as they gently patted the giant horse's snout, making sure not to spook it as they carefully gently caressed the Mudsale.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 23:28:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
224 for @mika
Flap-Flap stayed in her shell, but a little green tail poked out and wagged happily while she was being pet. Seeing the two were done making up, Locke gently stowed the Flapple away in his bag to enjoy her treat in peace until she was needed again.

He was careful to keep a hold on Doro-Doro’s reigns as she sniffed at Mika’s hoodie and snorted in their face. Locke was confident the Mudsdale wouldn’t hurt them, but she was still quite a bit bigger than the kid. She seemed pleased with the attention though, leaning into the child’s touch with a relaxed look about her. She even nibbled at their fingers a little.

“I’m Locke, by the way! I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. Are from out of town?” They asked as they gathered up berries by the armful and sorted them into neat piles. Locke was hardly a local themselves, but it was easy to spot a new face in a town as small as Oldale, and this kid had a pretty distinctive look.

When all of the berries were loaded up and ready, Locke wiped the sweat from their brow and turned back to Mika. “I think that’s it for this patch. Do you want to ride on Doro-Doro or the cart?” They asked, jabbing a thumb behind them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 12:28:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mika let out a soft snort and giggled at the apple dragon's wiggle as they petted it, and the man puts it away safely in his bag. Mika always seems to have quite an affinity with dragon types, Which Mika called their dragon charm.

Mika giggles loudly as the Mudsale snorted in their face and started nibbling on their fingers, "Hehe-That tickles Doro-Doro, you silly bray!" Mika's smile was broad and cheerful as the giant horses closer to their touch.

The man would then introduce himself as Locke, Which Mika excitedly nods as they say-"I am Mika! Nice to meet you, Mister Locke! You could say I travel a lot here and there everywhere really when I think about it!" Mika brightly smiled at Locke as they said that. Mika avoided answering in a meaningful manner.

Mika puts in their bucket behind Locke's final batch as they set up the berries and are ready to go. Mika excitedly hopped in place as Locke suggested the cart. Mika would then run towards the cart as they say-"My feet hurt, the cart sounds nice!" Mika says while they were already halfway up the cart by the time they said that and were about to make themselves comfy.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 1:04:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
102 for @mika
Locke nodded along unsuspectingly. They looked around the age when kids really started getting into the gym circuit, so it made sense they got around a bit. ”I’m the same, I suppose. Delivery work kind of takes you everywhere.”

His Mudsdale gave a weary snort when the cart shifted with Mika’s weight, but made no other complaints as the kid clambered inside and got comfortable. ”All set?” He asked, waiting for confirmation before taking Doro-Doro’s reigns in hand like a lead and guiding the party up the path back to the farmhouse, where they could exchange their load for their well-earned reward.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 4:29:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@mika