2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sittin' purrty [s]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 1:25:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Higher ups aren't so bad. I have to work with them a lot." Intense, huh? Eh. Worse things to be. That just meant he'd need to start doing more weird and crazy shit. Chu-e wanted to be the eccentric Underboss. Gavin could be the intense one.

"My specialty is Fairy types! I like that uses them. Someone else finally understands why they're so good." Chu-e loved felines and cats, sure, but for the most part they were just his pets. His actual pokemon that he used were his Fairies.

"I do a lot of that! I work mostly with intelligence, though." He motioned to a stack of physical paperwork on his desk. "Right now I'm scanning for inconsistencies in the Mission Reports. If I find any, I'll raise inquiries. If those go anywhere, I administer punishment where needed." Hm, that did sound kind of intense. Maybe what they said was right. "Well, that sounds scary, but it's rarely that serious."

Leaning over, he thumbed through the paperwork before pulling one out and passing it to to look over.

"See this one? A rogue Shadow pokemon attacked a warehouse where we were about to send out some goods... but it got blown up. I suspect part of the cargo was stolen before of inconsistencies... here.... here... here... aaaand... here." He motioned to all the applicable parts for Mint to read over himself. Thankfully, they were all circled in pink glitter gel pen.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sittin' purrty [s]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 2:48:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“You just say that ‘cause you’re used to them.” Mint said with a laugh. Higher ups for him were intimidating, a mystery. And he would prefer to keep it that way. “Oh! I would’ve guessed normal types but that’s cute too!” Mint replied with an enthusiastic nod. “I have a couple of Swirlix I really love to play with.” He added. [break][break]

“Oh! So, a little bit security guard a lot…data analyst.” Mint said leaning over so he could see what Chu-e was talking about. Mint read over the sheets, noting the pretty penmanship and even prettier pink glitter pens. “They…just let you use this on official reports?” he asked scanning the actual contents after the awe of the ink wore off. “Mmm…so if it was a Shadow Pokemon…that’s a really short list of people, isn’t it?” he asked looking up owlishly at Chu-e as he tried to keep up. [break][break]

After a moment he handed back the sheets before asking, “Do you ever…go out yourself to handle these inconsistencies or do you send out, like, spies maybe…? With the cool gadgets Dr. Flint sometimes has in her lab.” He added. He’d already had a taste of that…but he had to ask himself for permission to use her equipment. “I-I just ask since…I um…I get a lot of really simple missions where either guarding something or supervising other people guarding something…and my friend used to tell me tidbits about all the cool stuff he used to do, if I could pry it from him.” He said.

[break][break]

+ hope this is ok!! [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sittin' purrty [s]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 2:14:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: