snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 1:25:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]some days, research comes easily. no distractions, no exhaustion... just illeana and her lab.

of course, it's rare. there's always something that ends up pulling her out of work mode. and while it normally comes in the form of a certain pink little gremlin that thinks lab equipment are toys, this interruption is almost abnormal.

remiel finds her in the middle of an analysis.

her attention is split between a piece of paper and one of the slides sitting beneath her microscope. whatever the report holds, it's causing a crinkle of annoyance to settle on the bridge of her nose.

"what?" she mumbles to herself. at her calves, a ninetales rests. "that doesn't make sense..." and cue the head turn back to the slide, her body leaning to press one eye into the scope.

the sound of the door falls on deaf ears for the woman herself but the silver fox?

flammae is rising with a slight yawn, shifting to the door within moments to greet remiel with a sniff and a snout pushing for one of his hands. his scent is familiar, non-threatening, and holds the potential for pets.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 13:27:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Where FLAMMAE solicits for pets, Flammae receives. A scritch beneath the chin, and a smoothing of the frosty mohawk of hair on its head. Like his relationship with its trainer, Remiel knows all the right spots.

But Illeana, of course, always takes precedence.

Hearing her mutter beneath her breath, invested in work he was sure was important to more than just herself, the royal grants the Alolan Ninetales a final pat, then proceeds to move past it. He's careful not to grab any of the tails that reach out for him like alabaster white tendrils. Call him superstitious, but he did not care to suffer a one-thousand year curse.

Gliding forward across the linoleum floor almost soundlessly, the prince warmly wraps his arms around the scientist from behind. Sure to settle any jolt with a reassuring squeeze, he nuzzles close against her before speaking, his eyes peeking at her paperwork.

"Burning the midnight oil, are we?"

🎶 illeana reprised — towa tei
THE TRADITION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 5:51:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]body contact startles her.

it bleeds through in the soft gasp, in the way her hands jerk slightly at the sensation. it's settled with a squeeze, a nuzzle of close proximity dispelling any fight or flight reaction she was about to have.

and when her head turns slightly, an eyebrow rises. when did he get here?

"yes," she murmurs.

flammae has settled back by her desk now, silver tails curled up as a yawn overtakes the fox's features. the slight puff of ember is quickly swallowed up by sleep.

"when'd you sneak in here?" had she really not noticed?

the paper clutched in her hand is nothing more than a simple analysis, really, but it doesn't quite look right. on paper, it's different than what her own eyes see in the scope. it's quite infuriating, actually.

so much so, in fact, that it bleeds into her expression, her nerves, her bones.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 4:00:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Just now," Remiel softly responds, the warmth of their bodies settling into each other as he eyes the analysis printed on her paperwork. "I thought I'd pay you a visit and take you for dinner tonight."

He couldn't really tell what the analysis was about at a glance, but that was okay. The tremor of rage he'd felt crawling under her skin calls his attention instead. Hues of cobalt shift to reflect that, eyeing her face with a glow of affection that wasn't exactly common for him.

"Looks like you could use a little break after all, darling..." The royal whispers, craning his face into her neck to pepper her with soft, worshipping kisses.

THE TRADITION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 0:49:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"dinner?" as if on cue, her stomach grumbles angrily into the warmth of his body. right... she's been working all day with only coffee fueling the progressing hours.

it'd probably do her some good to stop for now. besides, it's an oddity to have him here in her lab. it almost feels different in a way she can't place. maybe it's better if she doesn't question it...

less complications keep their agreement in place, right? his affection is missed, overlooked as nothing more than a trick of the light.

and when kisses press into the skin of her neck, she's heaving out a fluttery sigh. "you're right," she mumbles. it's not every day she admits that, either. the analysis clutched in her grasp is infuriating and if she doesn't put it down to give him her full attention, she'll rip it into shreds.

her body melts further into his then. it takes a moment before her head tilts back, settling softly onto his shoulder and leaving her neck a little more open.

"okay, break it is."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:00:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Satisfaction swells in light of her acceptance. He hums with approval, burying himself further in her exposed neck as kisses become gestures of pride and affectionate possession. Her soft weight presses back close against him, and his left hand holds firm at her curvy waist. The other crawls upwards, until fingers sink into her softness elsewhere.

"Mm... I'm suddenly starting to have second thoughts about dinner," He smiles, kissing her cheek. "But I can devise another way to help you blow off steam..."

Narrowed hues of cobalt flit away to look at their surroundings once more, checking for cameras to disable. In the hallowed halls of SILPH CO., Remiel was filled with a aggressive urge to claim what was his in the only way he presently could.

THE TRADITION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:24:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]affection bleeds to possession with each passing second. her exposed neck is a playground for his lips to descend upon without hesitation or care. and she lets out a soft mewl of approval when his hand moves, fingers digging into softness higher up on her body.

anchored in her spot like this... food will definitely have to wait.

"mmm," she mumbles. words take a moment to come back to her, as if her brain goes blank when his hands touch her. and honestly? it kind of does... he has a particular knack for turning the head scientist into a puddle. her cheeks warm beneath a fluttering kiss and she's turning slightly in his grasp to look at him a little easier. "dinner could wait until after?"

lips spread into a smile as her paperwork is abandoned on the counter. he has her full attention now.

"another way to blow off steam?" the smile dips into a more saucy territory than before. "i'm all ears, darling."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 21:18:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

She sinks into his grasp and he's ready to accept her in even further, pleased by her suggestion. Lips touch against her cheek afterwards; a proud and caring smooch.

"Dinner can wait."

He plainly confirms, continuing his affections whilst she wonders what he has in mind. A hand wanders below in the meantime, the edge of a lab coat shifted aside before a button comes undone. "You're more than just ears, dear," He teases, playfully nibbling at her earlobe.

As innocent as his affections are in that moment, however, his explorative fingers are not.

THE TRADITION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 23:28:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]despite herself, she beams beneath proud affection. it leaves a soft flutter in her stomach, her skin, her bones. she's buzzing with energy the longer he touches her, the longer he peppers attention into her skin.

his hand drifts in tandem with her mind. and when a button comes undone and teeth graze an earlobe, she's letting out a soft sigh. it curls with faint pink mist and the wisps linger long after her sigh fades.

"am i?"

her body leans into touch, into him, and she's meeting a tease with a coy smile.

"care to elaborate, remiel?" half because she's curious and mostly because there's an incessant need to sink her teeth into what she is, who she is, to him.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 7:50:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

As subtle as his nod is, she is sure to feel it graze softly against her cheek. Though not quite as soft as the rest of her— of that he's made himself quite certain as his hands work their magic past the would-be barrier of her lab coat and the rest of her clothing.

"Well... for starters, you're an absolutely marvelous pair of eyes, too..." He smiles, hoping to meet them with his own as she leans back against his shoulder. A single hand rises to gently guide her chin if she needs it, though it trails upward to tenderly caress her bottom lip with his thumb afterwards.

"Exquisite lips, too... mustn't forget about those..." The prince adds, leaning down to meet them, too. Their kiss is a perfect balance of sultry and sweet, tongues meeting here and there with a pretense of shyness before they part. Redistributed focus shifts back to foreplay and the warmth of her body against his afterwards.

"... Shall I elaborate more, love?" Remiel smirks, peppering her chin and neck with gentle smooches from behind. "Or shall I put us to practice instead?"
THE TRADITION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the tradition
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 20:56:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her body is torn on its reaction: a gasp or a giggle.

she leans into both, a mixture of the two with the onslaught on sensation.

each compliment warms her into putty, easily molded in his hands. the kiss only serves to heat her up further until she's melted into him entirely.

and when she looks back at him briefly, there's a hint of amusement simmering in the edges of an expression.

"nothing about my sparkling personality, hm?"

it's mostly teasing, as if she already knows he'd compliment further if she asked.

she hums through a half baked thought process, mind fuzzy and already dissolving.

"practice."

definitely practice.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the tradition
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 13:01:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel smiles, soaking in her beautiful carmine gaze as their bodies gently sway in unison. "Well, of course, darling," He responds, leaning in to affectionately meet her lips with his once more. "It's your shining personality that gives foundation to everything else, you know." He hums as he plants a trail of slow and deliberate smooches down from her face to her neck. "Absolutely crucial."

Foreplay yearns for action. Her call for practice only stirs that yearning further, but the hand that's found its way past decency simply enjoys playing her like an instrument a little too much. It isn't until she sings with that tune, softly pressing against him as words melt into breathless utterances, that even the prince can't withstand things as they are longer.

Cobalt-hues check for cameras at every corner of that Silph Co. laboratory. When they find none, his hand reemerges from her to help the other remove her lab coat from behind. It's cast aside quickly so that he may explore her body further.

"You're a whirlwind, Illie," He whispers with a smile, helping her shed another layer of clothing between peppered kisses and sultry gyrations. "Got me all stirred up."

THE TRADITION

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the tradition
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:07:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: