Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 2:33:45 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
The world spins around her in a dizzying array of noise and colour. It is positively too much, enough to leave her feeling nauseous and out-of-body. She can't focus, she can't think, she can't feel. The ground rushes to meet her, but she is without sensation other than the familiar crunch of gravel beneath her weight.

Spencer blinks, the motion painful and nauseating as she struggles to focus on the shapes looming above. Fear grips her, the urge to run or to scream leaving her paralyzed. Involuntarily, the woman vomits, retching and gagging as she struggles to breathe. Her ribs ache as she pushes herself to her knees.

Deoxys speeds past her, overlooking her. She is insignificant in this instance, and for that she would find herself thankful - that is if she lived to tell about it. But the momentum of the legendary Pokemon's approach forces her into another bout of coughing and gagging, bile spilling from her lips as she fights her body for control.

All she can do is crawl, her ankle dragging behind her at an angle that suggests a break. Tears well up in her eyes but she pushes because the adrenaline running through her veins warms her and gives her impossible strength. She can see the creature sizing up the man she'd just been with, she could see it overpowering the alien Pokemon he controlled. What thin barrier it held up was breaking, but no words come out of her mouth.

She can't speak, she can't think, she only knows that she needs to run. Survival instincts overpower her heroism- and Spencer Hale has never been a hero. Her thoughts dwell only on herself, on her safety, on whether or not she would make it out of here alive.

Am I going to die here? Am I going to be devoured by an alien? Will anyone even notice I'm gone? I'm not fast enough. I can't stand, I can't run. I can't-- I don't-- I'm scared.

The woman's thoughts rampage out of control, hysterical and terrified. Tears spill down dirty, bloody cheeks, nails bite into the dirt as she drags herself away. At the forefront of her mind, however, and the heaviest burden that assists in her crying is a face she sees waiting for her just out of reach.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
missing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 5:07:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

MISSING

surprise mod post

THE BEHEYEEM TRIES ITS BEST. However, the alien is lightning fast. As soon as the PROTECT is dropped, a tentacle lashes out to strike 's Pokemon to the ground. It faints immediately, the strain from its valiant attempts to defend its owner having drained it of its vigor.

However, by this time, the ruckus has alerted more and more of the League's reinforcements. The sight is grisly. Damning. A fainted Pokemon. crawling grievously across the dirt by tooth and nail. The creature is intelligent enough to know that the presented scene is one that precedes execution.

Even this creature knows it is not invincible.

Suddenly, the alien lunges onto 's head. The Admin would be able to withdraw his Beheyeem should he desire as the foreign Pokémon deconstructs its body. Like an ink, the Pokémon infiltrates 's nostrils. His ears. His tear ducts.

It floods into his brain and veins, vanishing without a trace— unless witnessed its grisly act.

Inside resides this creature, prompting him to move to-and-fro and away from danger, occasionally taking vicious control.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 6:17:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Not that you could call offering yourself up to the unknown much of a strategy. Killian frowned. This thing, Deoxys, it's far too quick on the draw. Too powerful as well. A single strike of the creature's tentacles is enough to render Beheyeem useless and unconscious in the dirt.

He has more Pokemon, another Beheyeem to try and teleport them away, but there's no time to act. Killian's barely fast enough to return the first before Deoxys darkens his world.

Head enveloped by inky flesh, Killian's lips forcefully part at the alien's insistence. One entrance into his body wasn't enough. Deoxys sought more. Every opening it found on his face, it seized as its own, infesting Killian's body like a parasite.

If he could scream, he would.

Desperate to breathe and escape from the pain that felt like a thousand needles poking at his nerves. Killian clawed and tugged at his face. Pointless.

Isn't this what you wanted, Killian?

Both arms dropped to his side, fingers curling hard into his palms to combat the pain. Don't fight. He told himself. Wait. And so he did until the creature finished and he could breathe again.

"Aaaah." Killian gasped, felt the urge - the pulse of Deoxys inside his head. It wanted to leave, and Killian was happy to oblige.

The admin left to her fate and his Mudsdale behind as he headed into the cornfield.

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 23:35:33 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Through the panic and the pain and the ringing in her ears, she has a moment of clarity that brings her some semblance of hope. It's fleeting, quickly drowned out by fear and the thunderous sound of her heart pressed close to the inhumane noises behind her. She doesn't want to look back because she fears what she's seen, what she's heard, what might be waiting just over her shoulder.

Part of her wonders if maybe, just maybe, she laid still enough and breathed slow enough, all of this would wash away. That this was just a nightmare, or that the monster would leave her be. Play dead, play dead, play dead. But she can't, because she doesn't know how to. All she knows how to do is fight.

So she turns her head, eyes wide with horror at what she becomes witness to. The Deoxys seems to dissolve into ink but airborne, and it seizes the man she had come all the way out here with. Some nameless, supposedly innocent individual- though she had to wonder why he stood so brazen and confident against this horrific threat. Why he stood there now, why he didn't run, why he allowed this Pokemon to enter his body. Because that is what she saw, a sort of willingness to cede.

At this point, surely, someone has noticed something awry and called the police. Even amongst tall stalks of corn, surely someone has noticed explosions and fighting in a maze that was meant to be kept safe and simple. The manhunt for the missing teenagers should have brought attention to this spot, so surely, when Spencer starts to scream at what she's seen, someone is there to help pick her up off of her feet and ask her questions.

But she is the only one who has seen the Deoxys enter Killian's body. There is no trace of the creature, no proof. No amount of ceaseless babbling and pointing of fingers could probably convince anyone, especially if Killian protested or tried to leave. She had nothing but broken bones and fear.

"There-there was-- an- an- an alien, and it just entered that man's body."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
missing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 5:24:33 GMT
shiv Avatar

MISSING

surprise mod post

SPENCER HALE CAN TAKE AWAY ONE THING FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE: this creature is dangerous. The fate of Killian is unknown to her; however, the sight she has witnessed today will never leave her memory. She may question whether the creature was a Pokemon at all.

Even if it were one, perhaps, it must be killed for the safety of all Hoenn.

[break]
[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE INFECTED
[attr="class","chosen2"]
killian and deoxys are now a symbiote

killian must contend with the following:

• deoxys can not communicate in normal human language; however, can communicate feelings or odd, foreign cries.
  • due to deoxys interfacing with his dna, killian can morph parts or all of his body by converting his flesh into the deoxys' biomass. consequently, with deoxys' collaboration, killian will be able to camouflage himself, shift into a more monstrous form, and store things in deoxys' biomass.
  • deoxys has augmented killian's physical strength and hardiness.
  • deoxys can not entirely separate from killian yet.
  • feel free to add deoxys to your party and choose its moves like a gachapon pokemon.

KILLIAN MUST BOND WITH DEOXYS as it attempts to recuperate and adapt to this new world. Over time, his powers may evolve. However, for now, his relationship with the alien may be contentious. Feel free to develop Killian's relationship with this Deoxys throughout your threads.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
missing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 7:11:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: