Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 22:25:55 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
It was supposed to have been a good day. Some sort of easy-going, freestyle sort of cross country marathon or jog or whatever the fuck you wanted it to be through a farmers corn field. It had been set up all nice and pretty, with fancy ribbons and balloons to guide the way.

And some pair of teenage idiots swapped shit around and got a couple of girls lost and scared. Naturally, their phones were turned off, they had no Pokemon with them, and no one knew where or when they'd last seen them.

So the League called in reinforcements to help locate the girls. They were asking anyone and everyone involved in the event if they had seen any signs. Spencer hadn't, she had been at the head of the whole jog staving off the pain in her ankle from her run-in with .

As it happens, there is something else terrorizing the corn field outside of a pair of reckless idiots.

But it was no matter to her, for now. All she cared about was being given the go-ahead to get the hell out of here. For now, however, she sits by the fire, watching as a ranger's Pokemon blows will-o-wisps into the heart of it to keep the fire going.

mission: signs
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 1:27:39 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian couldn't care less about the people lost jogging. The only reason he's here is to investigate the energy being emitted in the area. He reckoned something extraterrestrial was the source. Likely Elgyem or Beheeyem, but Killian couldn't rule out the possibility of it being his tentacled friend.

The admin leaned against the side of his Mudsdale. A sturdy Pokemon perfect for horse-baking riding who'd hopefully speed things along.

"I think if we split up into groups of two, the search should go faster." he exclaimed to the rangers. "You there," a finger pointed to , "we could check the northern area while the rangers take the south."

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 3:05:38 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
"Who-- me?"

She points at herself, finger pressing against her chest. Her expression is wide-eyed and horrified, if only because she is already exhausted and not at all interested in wasting her time helping others.

"Do I look like a ranger to you?"

But it seems he isn't to take no for an answer, and his Mudsdale looms overtop of her short stature.

"Am I supposed to.. ride. With you?"

The ground-type Pokemon's hulking frame stands next to her and she grimaces, just imagining the layers of dirt caked onto its back that would inevitably get all over her nice jogging outfit.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:36:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"No, but you're here, and people are missing."

Honestly, if she said no, it be better for Killian. He wouldn't have to pretend to look for the missing joggers.

He glanced back at the ground-type.

"You're welcome to walk, but it be faster if you rode with."

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 14:54:19 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Spencer, not in a million years, had ever really thought about anyone but herself. So it surprises her that she accepts and chooses not to turn around and walk away.

These people meant nothing to her, had nothing to do with her, and yet... is that guilt she feels in the pit of her stomach? Perhaps had had an effect on her.

"Fine. Just.. I'll need a hand up."

What with her messed up ankle still giving her trouble, and the fact she hasn't ridden a horse in forever.. it was bound to not go well.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:13:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Great."

Killian mounted the Mudsdale, nostalgia hitting him in waves. The last time he'd rode a horse was when he and Lex met those Spectrier on Mt.Pyre. Man, that felt like ages ago.

He pushed the feeling aside and offered Spencer his hand.

"Let me know when you're secure, and we'll get going."

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:31:57 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Now, normally she is quite particular about who's hand she holds.

Fortunately for him and for her, she doesn't have a choice to be picky, and he's quite good-looking as it is. And -- wow would you look at that? No ring.

Spencer purses her lips, intrigued, as he pulls her up and onto the Mudsdale. This is where their hunt begins in which they probably don't find the teenagers. Was this actually where she would get murdered? God, part of her hoped so.

Imagine her parents faces then. Finally, she could accomplish something her siblings hadn't already done.

And maybe would have wished he'd held on tighter.

Fuck him.

"All set."

She wiggles behind him, awkwardly wrapping her arms around his waist to hold on. The entire situation is a bit awkward, but from up here she can see through the cornfield. Guess she would be on watching duty?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:00:47 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Her hold on his waist is awkward and full of nerves. If he can feel it, then the Mudsdale can, and that's going to slow them down. "Relax," his tone is soft, a stark contrast to the commanding vocals he wielded before.

"And tighten your hold." Killian flashed her a smile over his shoulder and reached for a Poke Ball on his waist.

The Beheeyem inside materialized in a flash. Immediately the lights on its face blinked in response to the energy in the area.

"Interesting..."

If the stars aligned, this could be a sign of Deoxys.

"Stay close to use and help her look for anything strange." he tugged on the Mudsdale's reins. The beast of burden took off in a steady trot.

"Names Ian."

It's a little late to introduce himself but better late than never.

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:18:46 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Spencer frowns, embarrassed that both he and the Mudsdale could pick up on her awkwardness. But she does as she's told, because the last thing she needs is to get bucked off of a stranger's Pokemon.

So she tightens her grip and returns his smile, mistaking it for something charming. Sometimes she had to wonder how she was such a sap for male attention.

"What.. is that thing? Is it an alien?"

She widens her eyes at the Beeheyem Killian releases. It sort of makes her nauseuous, admittedly, as it beeps and boops and wanders off into the cornfield. Spence glances back up at her surprise partner when he introduces himself.

"Spencer."

And then, the girl gasps and points, gesturing to the left of them in the direction his Pokemon had wandered off.

"I see something moving over there!"
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 14:58:43 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"It's a Beheeyem. You could call it an alien, experts say they come from space." It just wasn't the alien he's hunting. That one had tentacles and latched itself to people like a parasite.

Killian forgot that detail sometimes or actively ignored it if you asked .

A smile returned to his lips at her name, though she couldn't see it. "Spencer." he repeated, dragging it out slightly. "Strong name. I like it." The boring details of its meaning and origin prepared to leave his tongue, but she stopped him with her shout.

Diamond blues dart to where she's pointing and narrow. From the look of it, Beheeyem's caught the signal of something. Its eyes strobe a neon green, and it speeds through a swathe of corn.

"Hold on."

Killian pulled on Mudsdale's reins to steer it in Beheeyem's direction. The horse neighed and began to turn when a vermilion beam soared across the sky. Hardly prepared, the blast slammed into the Beheeyem and blasted it back.

"What?"

The admin's eyes widened, and he went to slow their steed, but Killian's too late. Another beam scorched the air, colliding with the side of Mudsdale's face and sent it tumbling. As they fell, Killian made out the shadow of something large approaching slowly from the cornfield.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 0:08:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

MISSING

surprise mod post

SPENCER'S CRY IS MUFFLED by the searing scream of the beam. As and his MUDSDALE tumble onto the muddy cornfield, an ominous creature approaches. Masked by thick corn stalks, its grotesque shape advances closer toward the Admin. Its gaze pierces like a ghost-cold ligature before flickering:

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

The flashing is reminiscent of the patterns witnessed by and months before. In August. would be able to witness the horrible alignment of its tentacles as they twist and fidget into corkscrews. They lash out toward , decapitating husks of corn on the way.

close tab

played by

castaway

Spence
she / her
october 27
Slateport City, Hoenn
heterosexual
civillian
15 height
15 height
awards
64 posts
Spencer Hale DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spencer
Spencer Hale
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 16:31:02 GMT
Spencer Hale Avatar
Ah yes, the big wide unknown: space. It was a concept, a place, a dream that had at first only been really discussed between professionals and scientists. Mossdeep Space Center had really been the most information she had ever indulged in regarding the matter. But now, all of a sudden, talks of space and aliens and the unknown had become a buzzword.

Briefly, the woman glances at the back of his head as he tastes her name on his tongue. She isn't sure whether to take his enunciation as a compliment or as harassment.

"Thanks."

The lights on his Beeheyem strobe.. harder, is how she would describe it. Like the Pokemon was beeping with a sense of urgency. Panic washes over her, followed immediately by dread, because what happens next might shock you.

Something bursts out from the cornfield, blasting the side of the Mudsdale. All of a sudden, the woman feels weightless, tossed from the horse Pokemon. She might have gasped, but the air is forced out of her lungs just as quickly. She tumbles to the ground, winded, choking, suffering. What had been just a twisted ankle, tender still, was now potentially a broken bone or three. Bruised ribs, blurred vision, and a monster looming above them.

Corkscrew arms lash out, red and green, or maybe blue. She doesn't move because she can't, lying motionless as she struggles to force air back into her bruised lungs.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 23:55:43 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He plunged forward off the Musdale and instinctively covered his face with his arms. Turned into a human skipping stone that short-hopped painfully across the ground, Killian grunted. Every hit took the air from his lungs and left him gasping.

His body skid to a stop a short distance away from his horse, coughing. Everything hurt, and something must have broken, but he didn't care or take the time to check. Confirming what attacked them took priority over his condition.

Killian peeled himself from the ground, eyes on the thing approaching from the cornfield. A grotesque figure of something unrecognizable, unknowable - something alien. It crept closer, single-minded in its pursuit of...him?

That can't be - wait? The way it's blinking...

"It's you, isn't it? Deoxys."

The tentacles come like arrows, and that primal urge to survive screamed at him to move. But Killian's stubborn, foolish even, and remained crouched and still. Only because he's confident they won't reach.

Beheeyem, blasted by the creature, recovered in time to position itself in the tentacles path. Using Protect, Beheeyem created a barrier to shield its trainer from the creature's grasp.

"Tell it I mean no harm, that I've been looking for it. That I want to help."

Killian's unsure if it will even work, but he can't let this chance pass him by.

Beheeyem's light flashed per the admin's wish.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 1:07:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

MISSING

surprise mod post

THE ALIEN CREATURE zips past the breathless in a meteoric blur of vein blue and red. It leaps from mid-air and spreads its limbs. Flesh gurgles forth from its torso to fill the gaps between leg and arm.

Like an inkfish's mantle cast like a macabre net, the alien strikes and spreads across the Beheyeem's PROTECTIVE BARRIER.

Two almond eyes peer at the Beheyeem. There is no response from the alien— and would be able to see the PROTECT slowly beginning to fail...

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
missing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 10:03:12 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Deoxys didn't seem particularly chatty today. It threw itself at Beheyeem's barrier in a remarkable display of its capabilities.

Killian stared, mesmerized by the creature. The way it manipulated its body, redistributing mass and molding flesh like clay to fit its needs - fascinating. What else could it do? Create?

"Focus, Killian."

Once he made it his, the answers to those questions would come.

The admin clicked his tongue and glanced to his Beheyeem. Lights that once flashed purposefully strobed in frantic desperation. Their intensity grew as spiderwebbed cracks formed on the barrier separating predator from prey.

Okay. If Killian couldn't talk to Deoxys through his Pokemon, he'd do it directly. Try to anyway. He stepped in front of Beheyeem, pushing it back and out of Deoxys path. "Drop protect on my signal and prepare to teleport."

Fuck, this was a stupid idea, but fighting wasn't what he wanted. Killian looked to the downed . "You should probably run. If this backfires, it's going for you next." he smiled, eyes back on the creature.

"Sorry, Lex"

Killian held out his hand, inviting Deoxys to envelop him - take him. Whatever the fuck it wanted to do.

"Now!"

Beheyeem dropped the protect and waited to TELEPORT them to the labs in the Rocket sub.