awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 23:44:42 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Riding on the back of her father's Ponyta, Summer somehow allowed to sit with her. Was it because of their shared connection over the charms in the submarine that day? Who knew. Maybe she was just feeling nice.

Summer hadn't gone horse riding in a long while. She had been taught how to ride as a little girl, since it was considered prestigious. All of the daughters of the well known people knew how to ride a horse. She was no exception.

It was nice, being back in the open on the back of a steed. However, she didn't appreciate the sun baring down on her, regardless of the cooling weather. And she wished it was for leisure rather than for a job.

"Do they make you go on these missions a lot, Eris?"

Eris seemed so young... why would Rocket pull her into things like this, she wondered.

Then again, it was Rocket.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 2:16:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her eyes glimmer under the rising sun, her gaze drawn towards the whispers of swirling winds as they tussle through golden crops. Despite her many years of having been piggybacked by Reiner, she's never actually gone horse riding before. Yet, she subdues her excitement and reduces it to silent awe, fully aware of the spiralling box of personality that was .
[break][break]
"It's one of the less dangerous ones!" She grins, sticking her tongue out at Reiner as he scoffs at her mighty steed. "I've done stuff like uhm... looking for a missing person! And other top secret stuff! Like throwing hands with Yveltal to steal a tree and exploding a Melmetal in broad daylight!"
[break][break]
Her last few sentences are reduced to a whisper but carry hints of her pride nonetheless. After all, she'd nearly died in those missions and still came back with her objectives achieved! But Summer didn't need to know about all the details, right? That's what made those missions all the more cooler to tell!
[break][break]
"What about you?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:13:36 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
She should have worn sunscreen. Summer was concerned about getting a weird farmer's tan on her arms. Her legs were luckily covered up. Her poor, fair skin never battled the sun and won out.

"They sent you... looking for a missing person?"

It may be rude to admit, but what use could Eris be searching for a missing person? Summer wondered. How smart was this little girl?

"It's not really top secret if you start telling me what you did, is it?"

She couldn't help but give a small laugh, shaking her head as they approached the field they were to investigate. Pulling back on the reigns, the Ponyta came to a stop. Summer climbed down before offering help to Eris.

"Looks like we're here..."

From first glance, it looked like the crops were parted, like an entrance to a tunnel. She furrowed her brow, stepping closer. She brought out her Emboar, Surtur, in case they needed protection.

"Shall we go in?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 21:43:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah! Well, they sent me with pa to be exact. We only found a ring though..."
[break][break]
How naturally that smile curls then dissipates, pulled together and apart by varying emotions as she works her way through her memories. Had it really been more than half a year that they'd met? And by the strangest of circumstances too, if she had to be honest!
[break][break]
Alas, she can't afford to linger on the nice things, for they never truly last for long. As the horse riding session draws to a close, Eris is forced to clamber off the noble steed, stumbling a little when hitting the ground even with Summer's help.
[break][break]
"What if we find aliens? Or maybe uhm... uh... other-dimensional beings?"
[break][break]
There's a soft snort that she can hear coming from under Reiner's breath, an affectionate nuzzle against her shoulder allowing him to corral her along.
[break][break]
"If there are any scary stuff, I'll fistfight them and win for sure! Just watch!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:34:22 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Who's Pa?"

Summer couldn't help but wonder if this "pa" was her real father or not. But, being dropped in Rocket wouldn't surprise her much if she didn't have one. There were a lot of misfits without family in Rocket, and they called the group their family.

She stayed away from that sort of shit.

At the mention of aliens, a tired feeling overcame Summer. She wasn't too keen on believing things like that, aliens and the like. But what did she know? Ghost-type Pokemon were a thing.

"I highly doubt that. These sort of look like a ground-type or some large kind of Pokemon could have made this pattern."

They entered, Summer taking the lead with her Emboar at the back to keep guard. The crops curved in an odd way.

"This isn't natural, that's for sure... do you think something scared a Pokemon in here?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:56:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Chu-e!" It's said without even a moment of hesitation, pride and happiness leaking from her voice as she sways from one foot to another. "He adopted me and has been taking care of me for a while now!"
[break][break]
Something that goes beyond the shallow bonds of being stuck in the same boat, their bond is something a little more heartfelt - Whether that amounts to actual trust or if it means that she's beginning to find a true home in the underground, Eris isn't quite sure. All that she knows is that she feels the most comfortable when she's around , and he's always been there for her no matter how stupid her actions may get.
[break][break]
"They're like... really specific in their direction though." Pursing her lips, Eris tries to hop a little to see above the crops, barely catching the outlines of careful curves amongst the stalks. "Someone would have to scare the pokemon in a really weird way just to get it to crush all this for a weird drawing!"
[break][break]
But who would do such a thing? Were people really that bored?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 17:49:53 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Chu-E? Like... the underboss Chu-E?

Summer opened her mouth to say something, but she didn't. She wondered how far in the ranks the girl was known, if an underboss decided to adopt her. Instead, she offered a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm not sure this is a drawing, Eris."

She was pretty sure it was all just random lines. It looked almost frantic, to and fro with no pattern to it. She was beginning to wonder if they were in danger.

As she was thinking that, she heard a rustle. Flinching, Summer turned toward the source, hidden in some of the stalks. She exchanged glances with Surtur, exchanging a mental message to prepare to attack if necessary. As she parted the grass, she saw-

"A Yamper?"

The poor, yellow dog was shaking, cowering back in the stalks. It looked terrified, small sparks popping off its body.

"It's certainly not big enough to cause this much damage..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 14:33:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It isn't? Miss Melody had weird drawings like this in her gallery... she called them uh... abstract? Or something!" Though she does try her best to explain the correlation, who is she to argue against someone who seems to know more than she does? was a whiz when it came to odd and contemporary arts, so surely Summer was equally as good as he was!
[break][break]
The mention of a Yamper does do wonders in distracting her from her current train of thought, her head flicking in the direction of the rustling as her fingers reach out to clutch Reiner's mane. She doesn't recall letting Eyja loose on the job, so this must be some wild Yampers, right? Didn't Yampers originate from far off places like Circhester? Or maybe this was one of the farmer's helping hands...
[break][break]
Either way, Eris wastes no time in attempting to approach the poor pup, carefully lowering herself to the ground as she reaches a hand out to let it take a sniff.
[break][break]
"Heya... we're here to help! So if there's anything scary around here, we wanna help you find it! And chase it away for good!"
[break][break]
The Yampers is cautious, hesitating and flinching away for a second before realising that Eris shows no intention of moving any closer without its consent. So it musters its will, nervously teetering towards her and jumping back if so much as a leaf rustle beneath its feet. Eventually, it does get closer enough, pushing its muzzle into her palm and taking a moment to remember her scent.
[break][break]
"Something must have scared it... the poor baby..."
[break][break]
Only problem was that they needed to figure out who or what the culprit was.
[break][break]
"Any ideas? Scarecrow monsters maybe?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 15:33:53 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Eris was more invested in the well being of the Yamper. That didn't mean that Summer didn't care about it. The situation was just... peculiar. It only approached the girl when it was sure that she wasn't going to hurt it.

So, what frightened the dog so badly?

"Eris, I don't know if we should-"

Another rustling sound cut her off. Summer turned, looking around with furrowed brows. Her heart began to beat in her chest. Because if the Yamper was the innocent, scared creature, didn't that leave them with something chasing it?

When there was a lamb, there was always a wolf.

Her Emboar grunted, shuffling his feet as he got antsy. He could sense something out there. They just didn't know what.

"I think we need to get out of here."

As Summer said that, the rustling noise seemed to get closer, accompanied by what sounded like footsteps. The top of a Trevenant appeared. Yeesh. It was spooky.

"Okay, okay, let's go!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:30:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I got it!"
[break][break]
It takes a while but Eris is eventually able to scoop the Yampers into her arms, holding it snug against her chest and offering comforting pats to soothe its nerves. Even if Summer thinks it's a bad idea, Arceus knows it'll take more than just a gut feeling to get this child to give up on an innocent, scared creature.
[break][break]
So when the crops begin to rustle like some sort of ancient dirt god rudely awoken from its slumber, Reiner's already darting to Eris' side, yanking her onto his back and taking off. With a brief look to Summer, he exhales harshly, exuding a sharp Thunder Wave to slow the approaching spirit for as long as possible.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 2:48:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Eris scooped the Yampers up. Okay, great, whatever.

That didn't solve the literal looming tree that was running toward them.

Summer glanced at her Luxray before he released his THUNDER WAVE. She covered her eyes to avoid the small flash from blinding her.

Then she took off.

While running, her own Emboar would throw a few FLAMETHROWERS at the pursuing Trevenant. While it made it angrier, it seemed to be doing damage enough to slow it down and injure it.

"There! Go that way, toward the barn."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 6:09:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There have to run before they get walloped, that much is certain. But that doesn't stop her from tossing out a pokeball, calling out to her Glaceon with a shrill whistle.
[break][break]
All at once, a Rising Voltage tears free from the ground as a Blizzard swirls through the ravaged field. As Eris hugs the Yampers closer to her chest, Reiner continues to run, herding Hati along into the barn.
[break][break]
"S- should we try to put it to sleep instead? It's just getting angrier!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:53:53 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Eris's Pokemon irritated the beast more, however it was clear it was growing weaker. They were almost to the barn...

"Can you do that?" Summer asked, looking over at Eris.

Meanwhile, her Emboar continued his assault on the Trevnant.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 10:44:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Could she do it? Put a pokemon to sleep? She almost fumbles to remember what can force another to sleep but quickly recovers for the sake of a yelping and quivering Yamper. Belle comes right out of her pokeball with a melodic chime, Yawning softly as she moves to Wrap herself around the Trevanent.
[break][break]
Restrained, burnt and weakened, it doesn't take much for the ghostly tree to be lulled into a dreamless slumber. And for a moment, it looks peaceful, so much so that it might even come across as harmless...
[break][break]
"So that's that, right?" Gently sliding off Reiner's back and placing the Yamper to the ground, Eris tosses a pokeball from a distance and watches Belle disappear in a flash of red.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
couple of misfits [m/aa]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 1:54:15 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was expecting for her to fail. That it was just an idea she had, and none of her Pokemon would suffice.

But, as she braced for another impact on the ground or more stomping, everything grew quiet.

She opened her eyes, turning and peering at a slumbering Trevanent. Letting out a large sigh, she looked over at her Emboar and gave him a small pat on the shoulder before looking back to Eris.

"Good job. Let's get out of here before he decides to wake back up."