2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 3:53:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
work had piled up as a result of rocket's science department with their various ongoing projects, as well as league's own science team recently dealing with things (which priam assumes to be aqua related stuff). it's already been a few days before he realized he had forgotten something.

a quick text message to locke tells him that they're meeting at the league's own lab offices. priam would've suggested his own apartment, but there were things that weren't meant to be seen by the public littered around their floors.

priam waits patiently for the door to ring, preparing a pot of coffee for the guest using the league's resources like a good host, as he hums a song that echoes throughout the empty office.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 0:05:31 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
116 for
Locke arrived at the lab in high spirits. He’d only ever seen the facilities from the outside, so getting to explore the place a little was pretty much the highlight of his week. That, and getting to hang out with Conrad some more.

They got along surprisingly well with the other boy, and it was a nice change of pace from the older crowd Locke usually ran around with these days. It almost made them feel like their own age again; young and dumb without a care in the world.

They rang the doorbell, careful to keep the box of donuts they’d brought high above their head and well out of De-De’s reach while they waited.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 18:46:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
though it could be said that he's always carefree around people, there's something nostalgic about locke's presence. he can't seem to figure how though.

he quickly rushes to the front door, leaving his things from where they stood. a hand attempts the doors absently, forgetting that it was locked due to relevant people being absent, before opening it successfully.

"hey, you're here!" he greets, a grin ever present in his expression. "betcha this is your first time in this place! pretty impressive, eh?"

it is then that he grabs a remote control of the floor's lighting and brightens up the place in one go. it just seemed to be high-tech for priam to do that since his apartment doesn't have it.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:43:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
A giddy sensation spread throughout Locke’s chest and face as the door opened, until they were greeting Conrad with a matching grin of their own. ”And I brought breakfast!”

The minor display of the lab’s lighting had the intended effect, childlike wonder painting Locke’s face as he stepped into the room, admiring the spotless office and flashy, almost alien equipment that inhabited it. And then a teasing thought occurred to him.

“…Were you waiting in the dark this whole time so you could show that off?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 4:22:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"n-no! i was saving electricity! i just didn't need it until now! woo, go earth."

he quickly scrambles to get out of the situation by dropping the remote to the nearest desk and walking briskly towards the break room, suggesting for locke to follow.

as he reaches the table, he taps the surface as he invites locke in.

"get your snackies here! let's go to work!"

he's not sure how much work he did on the map, but he's busy with that delibird thing he does, probably not that much. priam can still be useful, he thinks optimistically!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
memento [c]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 22:43:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
memento [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:19:14 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
121 for
Locke suppressed a chuckle at the other boy’s expense, hiding small puffs of laughter behind a closed fist while they followed Conrad into the break room. They placed the donuts on the table as directed, picking out a simple glazed one for themselves and breaking it in half to share with De-De as they continued the conversation.

”I dunno how much help I’ll be with all the sciency junk,” he admitted apologetically. ”But I did bring all the stuff we gathered, plus a couple of the Pokémon I caught there too!” He dropped his bag next to the snacks and pulled out two capsules; one with a little bow and arrow sticker on it, the other bearing a set of antlers.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
memento [c]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 18:44:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"lucky for you, i'm here!"

despite the arrogance, priam has limited knowledge and very little expertise on the subject. he picks up terms here and there, but the only real scientific processes that embeds in his head are the ones that he has hands on experience with, which is often limited to secretary work.

to get away from actually proving his supposed reliability, priam distracts the other with yet another topic.

"oh, hey! you put stickers on your pokeballs too? i used to do them too!"

the only ones that currently have them are his rare ones. his espeon and gabite's used to have them, but he had them scratched off so he looked more mature in front of other colleagues.

"man, i used to fill the pokeballs out with them before! i couldn't have too many pokemon to take care of, so i had to compensate with just bunching all stickers on the ones i have. you had that experience too?"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
memento [c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 2:12:34 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
222 for
Locke shook their head. ”My family didn’t have any Pokémon growin’ up. I do it now cause I can’t really afford anything but the basic capsules, so it’s the only way I can tell em apart,” they admitted embarrassedly. ”I did have a friend who was like that though; he’d put so many on they’d get stuck closed! I never knew how his Pokémon put up with it…”

He smiled fondly at the memory. It felt like he hadn’t thought about that boy in a long time, though it’d really been less than a decade.

A lot can happen in that amount of time apparently.

Speaking of time actually. ”Oh yeah! The Sawsbuck’s winter coat already came in!” He clipped the Pokéballs to his belt and dug around for his phone, rather than summoning the deer where there might be fragile equipment. ”I wasn’t sure if it would change at all, to be honest, cause I dunno how the seasons affect the inside of the tree, but look!”

The image on the Rotom phone was of a shiny Sawsbuck lazing about in a forest somewhere, grooming the fresh white fluff around her neck while surrounded by dead trees. Dangling off the phone itself was a set of charms, including a rather Unusual one nestled between a Delibird and Dragonite.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
memento [c]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 23:52:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

MOMENTO

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

NOTHING HAPPENS. When Locke pulls out his phone, Priam catches a quick gleam. It appears to be a plain charm, unmarked, fitting in the palm of his gaze. Their memories of their previous encounters remain suppressed.

What Locke sees is the same letter he’s always seen. Unfortunately, he’s unable to remember how he found it. A forgotten paradox…

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
memento [c]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 18:59:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
looking at the charm gives priam an inkling of familiarity when he saw some of them from rocket's cafeteria. were they really popular? he doesn't find the appeal, but he's willing to bandwagon if it is.

"wow. it beat hoenn by having more than one season..."

it did snow on hoenn before, but from what he's learned, that was an exemption brought by the weird occurrences in the region at that time.

"aight! let's get to work!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
memento [c]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 6:09:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: