Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 7:35:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
[attr="class","top"]

coming across the delibird was... interesting to say the least. like the pokemon version of santa, he stubbornly marches out of the cave and in the direction of... mossdeep? what was going on?
[break][break]
"do you need help?" only a defiant grunt meets his offer, and it continues its march. greyson's tempted to let him wander off alone, but... something felt wrong about it. seeing no other option, he joins the creature on its march.

[attr="class","ooc"] | mission[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-delphox"]

[newclass=".greyson"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 5:01:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"We're a bit far from the north pole, don't you think?"[break][break]

Soft laughter punctuates her lighthearted tease as Luka approaches the pair. It's a cute little scene; some guy walking with his Pokémon, she assumes. Only isn't this Delibird struggling a bit too much with his sack? The poor thing is dragging it along at a snails pace.[break][break]

She looks between the pair, and decides to approach the matter as delicately as possible. "So cute," she gushes, wiggling her fingers at the bird in greeting. "Is he yours?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 16:11:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
[attr="class","top"]

the extra voice pulls his attention off the old bird, and onto a new face. it's not someone he knows, really, but a hint of recognition lingers well past first glance. hoenn was always like that. a small world.
[break][break]
"no, just found him, actually." even as they spoke, the delibird defiantly continues on its way, ignoring the poor girl and he sweet hellos. "he's a bit determined."
[break][break]
but to do what?

[newclass=".greyson blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 1:32:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh goodness." His determination is rather endearing, but Luka can't help but fuss and fret as the old Delibird trudges onwards.[break][break]

"Your tail looks rather heavy, monsieur," she says politely. The Delibird glances at her, grunts once, and continues on his way. "Erm! What I mean is," Luka continues, following behind, "Do you mind if I give you a hand?"[break][break]

She attempts to reach for the tail, hoping to lift it off the ground and ease some of the burden. But Delibird hisses and snaps his beak at her, and Luka hurriedly pulls her hand back. "He's a stubborn one, isn't he? Gosh..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 3:51:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
[attr="class","top"]

greyson flinches at the bird's harsh treatment of her. she seemed kind enough, but he was definitely a scrooge of some kind. "yeah, i think he's a bit introverted," as if that could explain his nasty personality.
[break][break]
"uh, nice to meet you by the way," he holds out his hand, a warm, but awkward smile on his face, "i'm greyson." eyes turn to follow the bird as it tramples off.
[break][break]
"i was thinking of following him, make sure he's alright, if you wanted to join."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 6:28:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh! Sorry, um," Her hand is small in his, but warm. The shake has an air of casual politeness, polished into an art. "My name is Luka! And I'd be happy to join you, Monsieur."[break][break]
Luka's gaze turns back to the Delibird as well, the barest hint of a frown curling at the corners of her mouth. "I'm a little worried about him too," she confesses. "Although he doesn't seem to want us getting too close, huh?"[break][break]
Is there any way they can assist from a distance? Luka puzzles over it as they follow behind. Touching the poor creature doesn't seem to be an option, but perhaps they can help in other ways?[break][break]
Opportunity presents itself soon enough. A large boulder, slick with ice, stands in the middle of the path. There are ways around it that seem easy enough, but the Delibird instead seems determined to stick with his straightforward approach. Rather than go around, he attempts to scramble over it instead, to painstakingly slow avail.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 3:01:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
[attr="class","top"]

"the same that works for ?" hm, what are the odds? small region, he guesses. her chuckles nervously, awkwardly, as she comes to the same conclusion as him, "yeah, he is a bit of a scrooge, huh?"
[break][break]
and as helpful as greyson is, and wishes to be, he can't help but take a moment to watch the bird struggle to climb over the boulder. just a moment of karma for his poor attitude.
[break][break]
"i got this."
[break][break]
he releases his galarian rapidash, her beautiful mane of seafoam green flowing in the frigid wind, as she neighs contently against him. "hey, rae. it's good to see you too." with one hand stroking her snout, he points the other in the direction of the boulder, "can you help us out?" her ensuing PSYCHIC has the boulder and the delibird hovering in mid-air moments later. both are quickly set to the side, but the damage is done.
[break][break]
hearing the rants and raves from here, he can only wince.

rae ♀ | anticipation//STOMP, FAIRY WIND, DAZZLING GLEAM, MORNING SUN, TAKE DOWN, PSYCHO CUT
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:40:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Oh! Uhm…yeah! That’s me!”
[break][break]

Small world indeed. She wants to press Greyson for more details: how does he know ? What has he said about her?[break][break]

…the latter is of particular interest. Ever cognizant of how other people perceive her, she can only hope that her boss(?) has only good things to say. [break][break]

But for now, the best way to make a good impression is helping with the task at hand. Luka fusses slightly but trusts her companion to handle it- and he does, even though his efforts are slightly over the top. Lips quirk into sheepish smile as the Delibird squawks above them, and even if she can’t understand him she has a feeling he’s throwing several birdy expletives their way.[break][break]

She positions herself carefully underneath the Delibird, poised to catch him as he floats safely to the ground. And she does- much to his chagrin. Squawking again, the bird struggles in her arms and tugs on her hair until Luka sets him down, where he huffs and begins to trudge forwards once again.[break][break]

“...Ouch.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 17:40:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Rae
"it's nice to meet you," he extends a hand for the woman to shake, all too aware of how cold his probably were, "he's said nothing but good things, of course." he understood any sort of underlying anxiety about his previous comment, so the last part slips out in more of a hurried jumble than he'd intended.

as she moves to place herself beneath the grumpy ice-type, greyson hesitates on speaking up, despite the urge too. yet, in the end, he holds his tongue and only winces as the angry bird (hah) leaves her worse for wear and without so much as a thanks.

"you uh.. you alright?"

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:59:35 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“‘m fine…”[break][break]

The only thing truly wounded is her pride. Luka huffs softly as she pushes some of her hair out of her face, rosy curls displaced by the Delibird’s cruel tugging. [break][break]

She doesn’t get it. Despite not being a strong trainer, most pokemon have always liked her. Her own vanity likens her to a disney princess of sorts, happily surrounded by cute pokemon that adore her as much as she loves them.[break][break]

So maybe she just isn’t charming enough for this old boy. Fine! Though her cheeks still puff in a childish pout, Luka continues to trail the Delibird as he marches towards Mossdeep. [break][break]

Together she and Greyson clear debris in his path, help him navigate around a few frozen puddles in his way, and even fend off a few sly sneasel who try to make off with the gifts. And still he retains that ever-present scowl and gruff attitude. Luka, in turn, turns the charm and cheer up to a hundred to compensate. She walks with a skip in her step and smiles every time the grouchy old man snaps at them.[break][break]

It seems that in terms of stubbornness, she and the Delibird are evenly matched.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:42:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson kind-of... wordlessly follows. somehow, someway, he'd gotten stuck with two people who were complete opposites in disposition, but both entirely too stubborn for their own good.
[break][break]
arceus get him out of here.
[break][break]
"i think we're here," he says at last. thankfully?
[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:54:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
They're here![break][break]

And Luka's heart melts.[break][break]

They've arrived in a small clearing near the city, right off the beaten path. The snow here has fallen in deeper drifts, small mounds built and shaped- but not by human hands.[break][break]

A small herd of other ice types are gathered underneath the snow. Piplup, Spheal, Cubchoo...a whole assortment of young ones with what Luka can only assume to be their parents. They crawl out of their makeshift igloos with squeals of excitement and crowd around Delibird, who's expression noticeably softens.[break][break]

The old man reaches into his tail and pulls out present after present, much to the delight of the little ones. More exuberant cries chime around the clearing as the babies laugh and play, kicking up flurries of snow that drift through the air like diamond powder.[break][break]

Luka doesn't say anything. She just watches, eyes shining, hands clasped together as though in prayer. The merry scene unfolding around them seems like one they shouldn't intrude upon, and yet she can't bear to tear herself away so quickly.[break][break]

"Oh-" There's a tug on the hem of her skirt. It's the Delibird. He grunts once before he digs into his sack and pulls out a pecha berry for her. As soon as she accepts, he turns towards to offer the same.[break][break]

"Thank you." Luka's smile is soft and warm as fairy lights. She stoops, and slowly leans in to plant a kiss on the top of Delibird's head. This time, he doesn't pull away or hiss. If anything, the white fluff around his face seems to darken with a blush. But true to form, he simply grunts again and waddles back towards the party.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Scrooge McDelibird
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:08:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: