Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 17:31:56 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott felt like he associated Mauville City with people who had money. Especially the people in Mauville Hills. Surrounded in a glass container, not having to worry about much.

Maybe it was just his poor kid tendency.

However, he still wandered on route 111, hunting for fire-types specifically. Enya and Hestia trotted by his side, occasionally distracted with each other.

"You two are so annoying sometimes..."

close tab

played by

Evan

pace :3
he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 0:48:02 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]
[attr="class","parigidw"]

It was nice to be near Mauville, usually moreso than it was to be in Mauville. It wasn't that Pace hated big cities, but honestly, it was hard to not be the centre of attention. Sure, he wasn't exactly that at Fortree, either, but he always felt more special when there were less people around. He shone better that way - the sun doesn't shouldn't have to share the sky with anyone, after all.[break][break]

The routes surrounding the city, though, usually got a fair amount of action. Hikers saddling up for Mt. Chimney, archaeologists heading for the desert, or anybody else, for that matter. Somebody else, in fact, shared the space with him right now, focused on the Houndoom and Ninetales alongside.[break][break]

"Hey! Nice day for a walk, huh?"[break][break]

Pace really would talk to just about anyone, after all, and they usually talked back. He had a cute charm that way.

[attr="class","parigidtag"]

[attr="class","parigidpokes"]

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:39:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBUSKEN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNITUDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 22:19:36 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
These walks, training times, whatever moments Eli had planned for the day always got interrupted somehow with a random person. He didn't know how, but they always did.

Turning his head back to see who called out, he noticed a tanned individual waving at him, calling out about the nice day. Well, it wasn't too cold, so he supposed he had a point.

"Not too bad. Are you here to find some new members for your team?" he quipped.

As if spawning from those words, a COMBUSKEN showed up from the bushes, bawking at Eli and his dog-like Pokemon.

"Speaking of new team members... Hestia, use EXTRASENSORY."

The odd, unseeable power manifested in front of it, catching the chicken off guard. It flinched, unable to attack back, taking the damage in full force. Eli used the opportunity to use a Pokeball to try to catch it.

capture attempt combusken
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 14:06:29 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

The stranger replies, and Pace catches up close enough to watch his Ninetales decimate a poor wild Combusken. He's blonde, and has a kind of stern face that seems familiar in a "seen on tv" kind of way, or maybe somewhere else. He's also very cute. Who'd blame Pace for turning on the charm?[break][break]

"Y'know, it wasn't my intent, but I won't say no if anybody wants to join me" He smirks at the young man. [break][break]

"You come round here often? I like to jog around here, and I'd definitely remember if I'd seen you before"

[attr="class","parigidnotes"]

notes.

skip <3

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 6:09:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARKOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNITUDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE COMBUSKEN!
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 17:06:42 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott's Poke ball rolled, rolled, rolled... then click! Seemed that the COMBUSKEN was cooperative enough.

He looked over at Pace, furrowing his brows. That sounded like a mix of a serious question and a pick up line, and Elliott couldn't decipher which was which. This guy really did have the face of a swooner. He'd met one too many of those in his time.

@romeo. . .

"I come on occasion. Not particularly for runs but more for training," he said.

As though summoned by his words, a CARKOL caught his attention. It seemed like it hadn't noticed the two yet, so Eli decided to toss a ball and see if he could catch it before provoking it.

"Sorry. Name's Elliott. You are...?"

capture attempt carkol
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 21:46:51 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

Between the Combusken and the Carkol, the young man was lending decent credit to the coming here to training thing.[break][break]

"You must work out, though, I bet. You're in great shape"[break][break]

A smile, again, ever-present. Pace couldn't help it - to shine came naturally to him, as it did to the sun. Especially in the presence of a pretty thing like his new acquaintance here, and nothing else of note to distract him.[break][break]

"I'm Pace. It's good to meet you, Elliot" Pace offers a hand to shake. "What do you for a living? I bet people've told you before that you could be a model"

notes.

[break]+ skipping! ☼

[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 3:50:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE LASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CARKOL!

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 22:43:00 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"Well, yes. I do work out. I prefer to stick to indoor gyms, though. Air conditioning and controlled environments are more my style," he said with a small shrug.

It wasn't like Eli disliked the outdoors. He enjoyed a nice day outside. But, weather could be unpredictable, and exercising outside in the humidity was miserable.

"Thanks, though. I have to stay in shape for shoots."

He became a bit bashful after that, not the best at taking compliments after all this time being the the spotlight of a camera.

"That's what I do, actually. Model. So, you hit it right on the head," Eli said with a small chuckle.

"What do you do?"

A SIZZLIPEDE caught his attention, which he promptly sent Enya after to damage before throwing a Poke ball in attempt to capture it.

capture attempt SIZZLIPEDE
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 11:00:28 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"Can't blame you for the air condition, though uncontrolled environments can be fun sometimes" He watches Elliott for a moment. "Not a fan of not being in control, then?" He questions with a quirked eyebrow and a faint smirk. Is it psychoanalysis? Is it a flirtation method? Could it be both? Yes, yes, and yes.[break][break]

Shoots. A-ha. Ding! Point one for Pace.[break][break]

"Ahh, well there you go! You definitely have the looks for it. Face, body - no wonder you keep yourself in such good shape" Pace smiles sweetly as though he didn't just imply he'd been taking in Elliott's body, then moves on as quickly as he started.[break][break]

"I'm a ranger, myself. Not quite as glamourous as modelling, but I have been trying to get a charity calendar in the works. I think I'd make a pretty good Mister August."[break][break]

An Anorith peeks out from behind a tree, catching Pace's attention. Not the usual pokémon you'd find wandering about the routes, considering they were pretty extinct for a while. With a quick flash of wings, Ahaneith pinpoints in on the little fossil pokémon, and Pace accompanies it with a pokéball.

notes.

[break]+ catching Anorith! ☼

[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
explosion [dw]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 4:12:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIMISEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!