30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
make a wish
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 7:00:39 GMT
avery avila Avatar

the desert was nearly inhospital during the day. but at night, the suns rays disappear, replaced by a moonlight wash, illuminating but cool. avery thrives in such environment, just another shadow, unbothered by time or society's expectations. here, she can just be herself.

which is why, when she sees a delibird in the distance, she can't help but sigh and wonder arceus seemed to but a barrier at her every step. perhaps this is an opportunity, she thinks as she edges closer. upon closer inspection, she can see that the sack is way too big, and delibird way too old.

"you need a lil help there pal?" she asks, and the delibird gives her a glare before continuing to drag its sack across sand. the grinding sound is loud in the desert's silence. and as avery looks around, she realizes that there are eyes watching them, seemingly ready to pounce when the opportunity presents itself.

great.

mission
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
make a wish
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 3:02:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The desert seemed like the furthest place from winter festivities and Christmas spirit.

However, Summer supposed that even people who lived near this sandy wasteland deserved gifts. They must celebrate Christmas time like everyone else right?

Except she fucking hated the sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere (I'll love you if you get my reference).

As she rode her Charizard in from Mauville, she spotted the Delibird as well as...

"Well, look who the cat dragged in today."

Summer's Charizard landed, sand dispersing in its wake. She slid off its back, offering it a pat down its spine. Its wings spread in pleasure.

"So Miss Avery is my partner today? Isn't that wonderful!" she said, voice oozing sweetness that she definitely did not possess.

close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
welcome to my twisted mind.
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
make a wish
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:00:25 GMT
avery avila Avatar

her partner flies in from starry skies, the charizard landing down in the sand next to the them. she recognizes the owner immediately, and lunges forward in an attempt to hug.

"summer! how's my favorite rich girl?" avery says, holding no small amount of affection for an old friend. summer's voice was sweet, like honey. but avery knew that summer could be far from kind if she wanted to. together, they were magnets for trouble. both past and present.

and at the present, with the mission in mind, avery turns her attention back to the delibird, who stubbornly continued on his set path.

"dunno what to do about him cuz he doesn't want help. was thinking violence but i don't want coal for christmas, y'know?"

mission

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
make a wish
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:45:26 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was not expecting the affectionate hug that Avery had to offer, but she accepted it nonetheless. Regardless of her normal bitch-like status, she could appreciate giving the attention her friends deserved.

"Your favorite rich girl wishes she was drunk right now, but there's a job to be done."

C'est la vie.

Summer's gaze turned to the Delibird, who seemed to be growing grumpier by the minute. A chuckle escaped her lips as she looked back to her friend.

"Well, perhaps we can give him a hand, and then you can get wasted with me later. How about it?"