Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
part of the furniture [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 22:51:40 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839921454543142962/925881093335416832/BBTAG_OST_-_Monochrome_Memory.mp3[/player]

The numerous blows and being tossed around like a doll have Dawn exhausted. She'd hoped that Flamethrower would be enough to end it, but hope counts for little in battle. Gritted teeth and flame from her nostrils show she's not happy Pangoro's still standing.

This fucking panda.

Channeling animalistic savagery, she prepared to unleash what's left her strength on the giant. Sadly, the Solar Beam barely begins to charge when NIGHT SLASH launches dark sickles in her direction. Dawn whimpered as the blades sliced into her fur.

The fox dropped. The last of her strength depleted.

Xander kept himself from frowning. "Good job, Dawn. You did your best." he's quick to return the mon to her ball and make his way over to Remi. Reaching into his pocket for his badge, he holds out for her to take.

"Well done, Remi. You've earned my badge."

A pause.

"Would you mind sticking around for a photo? I'll need it to paint your portrait for the Hall of Fame."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 1:46:05 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Bane breathes heavily, chest heaving, nostrils flaring. He's snapped his bamboo stick in half and it dangles now from his lips. The heat is getting to him and wearing him down, thick fur more accustomed to wind and kinder temperatures.

Fortunately, he is not the first to fall. He reclines on his heel, taking a step back to brace himself and catch his breath. He watches, expression placid, as the Ninetales attempts to come up with another attack. It dies in the beasts throat, and is followed immediately by her fall. He grunts, satisfied, before glancing back at Remi.

Remi, on the other hand, is looking at Xander. She sucks in a breath as if she's been holding it, and her face lights up with genuine relief and a little bit of giddy happiness. It wasn't that she had come in here expecting to lose- but she definitely hadn't come in here expecting to win, either.

Roman had always been the winner. The bigshot. The brains and the brawn. He had the power, the drive, the hunger.

She had merely been watching him succeed, and now here she was, following him and making him proud.

"Y-yes! Sure. I, uhh-- I've never had a painting done of me before."

But it feels good to think about it, her face on a wall in an art gallery. So she retains a sort of subtle, smug, proud little look on her face as she approaches him for this photo. She turns the badge over and over in her hand, tracing its shape with her thumb. She squeezes it, and, when Xander isn't looking, she glances up at the sky to mouth something.

This is for you, Roman.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 5:30:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven