Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 16:22:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

MAUVILLE CITY, MAUVILLE COMMONS - ENTERTAINMENT HUB

[break]

Barnaby’s intro music (a whimsical number meant to grab his audience’s attention) played in the background as his trusty cameraman, Tomás, silently counted down behind the scenes. [break][break]

3… 2… 1…[break][break]

Let the show begin.[break][break]

Welcome to 'The Bee's Knees' with me, your host, Barnaby Finch! I’m here with you LIVE at Mauville Commons… Yes, outside the studio! We’re going on a little excursion this morning.” Barnaby gestured to the stunning man beside him, whose long dark hair and striking features made him stand out in a crowd. Especially this crowd, as most of them were bundled up due to the frigid temperature. [break][break]

Why was it so cold? Well, because they were standing just outside of an indoor ice skating rink.[break][break]

Behind Barnaby, skaters were getting in their pre-competition warm-up. The first day of the Crystal Cup tournament would begin in just a few minutes, and the plan was for Barnaby and his guest star to commentate on the event.[break][break]

The pair were fitted with the newest model of portable microphone. So small that the tiny devices were barely visible nestled within each of their left ears. This meant that they could talk comfortably and have their hands free.[break][break]

Joining us today is @romeo, exemplary model, photographer extraordinaire, up-and-coming Ranger, and fellow Kalos transplant. Really, a jack of all trades and someone whose opinion I truly value. Romeo, thank you for being with us today, despite the cold.” Barnaby talked with the lilt and cadence of a practiced professional. He was upbeat and personable, but still maintained a stylish restraint.[break][break]

The two practically glistened under the fluorescent lights. They were gorgeous, and they knew it. Both dressed to impress and familiar with the allure of the spotlight. It would be a show for the record books.

[break][break]

❤ @romeo sorry for the wait!![break]
mission: break the ice
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#80697A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 18:10:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] There was much to do in the Hoenn region. Prompting the inquiry as to why Romeo hadn't taken his career here earlier than now? To think, his incessant pursuit for a golden muse had managed to bring him to such a lively area and a multitude of opportunities. Opportunities, such as this one. He had gotten a call from his manager a day or so prior, there was a lively talk-show host that was stationed to be a commentator for the upcoming Crystal Cup ice-skating tournament, and he needed a co-host. Of course, a small amount of research was done for the affair, but Romeo needed no incentive. He happily obliged.
[break][break]
Which brought him to today, standing outside of the skating rink clad in a pair of earmuffs, scarf, and ensemble flown in from Nimbasa City. He called in a favor with the promise of exposure to a designer and had the ornate parka sent in, rush delivery. His long trestles out and laying against his shoulders, his attention shifts from the camera to the show host, Barnaby, as he chuckles bashfully. "Oh please, you flatter me~" he fans off the accolades before nodding. "It's an honor to be here, Barnaby. I wouldn't have missed it for the world." To say Barnaby was a master of his craft was an understatement. The man was a pro.
[break][break]
"It is pretty chilly here, huh?" Romeo chuckles once more, slipping his hands into his pockets and plucking a pair of mittens. "Perfect weather for ice-skating, I'd say." And so long as he got to sit somewhere with the smallest amount of heat, he'd be happy. "You think they'll let us out on the ice?" He inquires with gest in his tone. Could he ice-skate? Eh, not professionally. However, the attire of the ice skaters painted an allure of grandeur that Romeo had so easily fallen victim to.
[break][break]
"I can definitely see you gracing the ice."

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]not a problem at all~ ✧

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 18:17:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Oh, Romeo, me on the ice?" He waved the suggestion off with an affable chuckle. "Flattery will get you everywhere."[break][break]

Barnaby was outwardly humble, but he could picture it now: clad in a sparkling, form-fitting leotard; practically flying across the ice, only to wow the crowd with a perfectly executed triple axel. Applause fill the rink. Roses are thrown his way. Women and men alike scream his name.[break][break]

It was a fleeting fantasy, but one that brought a wistful smile to Barnaby's face.[break][break]

Suddenly, an interruption to his daydream. A buzzer rings out across the rink, spelling an end to their banter - for now. It was time for the tournament to begin![break][break]

The camera panned around the indoor area, stopping briefly on the spectators lining the stands. All were dressed in warm garments, but a few sported ugly holiday sweaters just for the occasion. Then, the overhead lighting dimmed and a spotlight appeared across a nearby entryway.[break][break]

"Ah, here we are! Our first competitor, hailing from the Galar region: Oliver Thompson." Barnaby's voice was laced with anticipation, the aim being to hype up his audience.[break][break]

"This is Thompson's first big tournament. Let's see how he performs, shall we?"

[break][break]

❤ @romeo [break]
mission: BREAK THE ICE

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#80697A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 3:06:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] There hadn't been too many opportunities for Romeo to sit and watch the glory of ice-skating firsthand. Sure, he had caught it on TV once or twice, and it was marvelous to watch the experts twirl and glide on the ice in their fanciful attires. Eying the meticulous movements, the entrancing twirls, and dazzling maneuvers they exhibited against the spotlight. Each their work of art, a moving muse behind the screen. He could only imagine how marvelous he would feel being even closer to the magic. He could feel inspiration spurring already.
[break][break]
It was the sound of the buzzer that brought him back to. Sitting at their designated area, he watches the camera pan to the crowd filled with excited onlookers and grins before turning to Barnaby as he introduced the first skater. "I here those from Galar are pretty talented," Romeo begins, recalling a few models he had met that hailed from the region. Everyone there seemed to hone in on a craft and commit themselves to the perfection of it. He wondered how that would translate here for Oliver Thompson?
[break][break]
"He's starting strong, look at those spins!" Excitement bubbles as Romeo's hues glimmer with inspiration. Watching the male glid across the ice with effortless efficiency. "Gosh, I wish I could do that. He makes it look so easy." He turns to Barnaby with his giddy grin plastered against his visage. "Looks like the competition is starting strong from the get-go, yeah?"

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]✧

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 23:55:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Thompson moved with an eloquence few others could match. He truly graced the ice with his effortless routine. The beginnings of his program were flawless, as Romeo was keen to point out - those spins were perfection! However, whether it be due to nerves, exhaustion, or some other factor, his last few maneuvers didn't hit the mark. He stumbled on one of his salchows and only managed to pull off a double axel when it was planned to be a triple.

"A valiant effort that anyone from Galar would be proud of! I agree Romeo, what a strong start to the Crystal Cup." The journalist boasted, his voice rising over the roar of the crowd as Thompson gave a finishing bow.

"As for his score..." Barnaby glanced at the scoreboard expectantly. "89.4! Not bad for his first big debut!"

The young skater made his way off the ice and into the arms of his trainer. You could see relief written all over his face. It likely wasn't a winning score, but at least he had completed this new hurdle in his career!

"And up next is..."
@romeo
mission: BREAK THE ICE
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Crystal Clear [M/WW]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:42:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: