4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 3:35:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

in a corner of the lab, where the head scientist could often be found, computers and machines stacked the cold metal walls. three holograms of running code loomed, washing a glow across the floor.

one depicted the code for porygon; the second, porygon-2; and the third, a porygon-z. the pokémon rested within the plane of cyberspace, docile and resigned to be picked apart and investigated as usual.

these codes were not decipherable by virtually anyone except those at silph co.—this per whom she was still inclined to believe, considering she herself had not been able to crack it. with her scientific roots lying in coding and programming, the elusion of the secrets to porygon's language had been a great frustration to her.

however, a small child within rocket’s ranks—a true anomaly—had claimed to have constructed one all her own. and so, lulu had summoned her.

today, they would begin a new mission.

she waited, sipping from a cup of lukewarm coffee.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 0:51:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's hard to pick up the pace when you're carrying a bunch of things and have rather short legs. Eris seems to unfortunately fit in both categories, hands full with electronic devices and dangling wires as she wanders down the corridor with Reiner and her babysitter for the day right behind them. Thankfully, she doesn't have to walk much further as the laboratory draws closer, a soft tap of the Luxray's tail against metal indicating their presence as they push in.
[break][break]
The items go onto the table almost immediately, gentle and almost kindly, ignoring the absolute disgrace of organisation it might have been. A long journey won't even begin to describe the adventures she's had with trying to wrangle this thing, but with everything she's done - All the nights spent looking into the functions of a porygon, testing out pieces of coding and carefully sticking them together to create new commands - she's proud to say that she's really tried with this one!
[break][break]
"So!!"
[break][break]
Carefully opening the laptop, Eris begins to boot up the system, busying herself with untangling cables in the meantime.
[break][break]
"I'm pretty sure, it's nowhere as uhm..." What was that word she was missing? "Fancy? As an actual Silph one, but I did my bestest! And Pryde kinda helped a bit with tweaking it! So it's a little smoother now! Still a little buggy though."
[break][break]
When the screen finally flickers to life, a roughly shaped porygon greets them by wordlessly hitting its legs against the glass, cocking its head and peering at them whilst a cable-attached camera begins to adjust its focal lens. With a little precision movement from his tail and a paw to stop the camera from falling over, Reiner helps to stand the device up to face them.
[break][break]
"That's how it currently sees, per se. But it could probably be streamlined a little more..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || investigations!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 8:48:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

the head scientist turned at footsteps, attention leaving the porygon-2’s script. she blinked at the babysitter, not having expected one. after her initial meeting with young eris, she’d been under the impression that the child was simply given free roam of the submarine at all times.

she wasn’t sure what she thought about it. certainly, she figured, it wasn’t a bad idea to keep a set of eyes on her. eris was, perhaps, too smart for her own good.

”eris,” she greeted plainly.

the laptop was powered on, and lulu waited patiently, sipping her coffee and idly watching the process. once the porygon had appeared on the screen, she leaned down to get a better view of it.

”i’ll be damned,” she remarked. ”impressive work, eris.”

after a moment of watching, gauging the smoothness of its movements and actions, she looked at eris again.

”will you show me its code? i’d like to compare it with one of my own.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 6:12:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Praise isn't something she comes by too often but when she does, it always leaves her with a sort of fuzziness within her chest. Her fingers hover over her keyboard with an almost incessant obsession, always ready to touch and go, to modify the code of this little being whenever a bug pops up.
[break][break]
"Oh, sure..." With purpose comes a hint of confidence, screens swaying across the screen as she pulls up the relevant pages. Amongst lines of codes are small breaks of text, little notes left during her work to organise her thoughts and coding patterns - Function, form, little mishaps and work-arounds. With a little bit of time, someone could probably understand the basic framework of a Porygon, but nothing that might lead to the creation of a fully functional one.
[break][break]
"How's it look, Miss Lulu?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 12:45:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

she bent at the hip, lowering a little to get a better look at the screen at eris’ level. for some time, she was quiet, remarkably quick with code but wanting to take in each note, each detail, and fully absorb all of it.

in the end, things made more sense than they had before. she wasn’t quite there. there was still something missing that made it different than the originals—but her problem-solving shined in what clever deviations she was able to applicate.

”marvelous.”

as long as the framework was solid, smoothness could come later.

she looked down at eris.

”i’m curious. what do you make of porygon-z, eris?”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 7:42:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What does she make of porygon-z? That's a question that had crossed her mind while she'd been working on this project and one that she had thought through quite thoroughly.
[break][break]
"It's kinda like... an improved version of porygon but with some sense of... own will? Or at least, deviance from what was originally planned for it to do, right? It's alive in a way, aware enough to learn and adapt to scenarios that haven't been pre-programmed into its coding." If she has to summarise her own ideas into some words, this would probably be the most accurate way of putting it. "They were trying to do something like have it communicate with outer space, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 7:25:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

an individual or free will was something which had, until recent technological and scientifical advances, been an element exclusive to the natural world. here was an AI impossibly programmed to the brink of autonomy (more or less), but to lulu, its erratic movements and twitching around were stark reminders that the code was wrong. most importantly, and perhaps most frustratingly, was that in its wrongness, the code was unfinished. unresolved. without answers.

unacceptable.

”oh, much more than that.” whether this was fact or speculation hardly mattered to her. she believed. ”porygon, as you know, has the unique ability to travel between cyberspace and our three-dimensional world. its upgrade was intended for outer space exploration—but it was clearly just the second phase in a project with a much more substantial goal.” her energy seemed to shift a hair towards feverishness. ”its latest software was intended to enable it to pass through other dimensions. to other universes, realities...”

such a wonderful creation, which had gone in a terrific direction. porygon still was, perhaps, the greatest human success in space travel—just not the kind typically talked about.

”it’s a real shame that no one’s invented a patch for it yet.” lulu reasoned to guess someone, somewhere, probably had and just not said anything. like the military, maybe. or dr. holo. she would continue her own attempts.

”why don’t you give it a try? i could lend you this one.” her hand gestured to the glitching mess in question.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 8:19:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Reality hopping, that's all it takes for her to be hooked. When she's given a chance to snatch a glimpse of the code, Eris leaps right at it, scanning right through as she compares it to her own creation.
[break][break]
"This part and this part... this matches that..."
[break][break]
And how wonderful it feels to be able to see patterns, little marks that signal to her just what each part contributes to the whole. For things that seem similar, she can more or less tick them off. For those that seem wholly unfamiliar, she has to take a bit of time to look through it, grabbing a piece of paper and making notes as she makes slight adjustments to the parameters.
[break][break]
"Have you tried patching it yourself, Miss Lulu? Or maybe Pryde could help. He sounded like he knew what he was doing..." With her fingers tapping against the keyboard, Eris can't help but wonder why the head scientist would trust her with such a task. Maybe to make use of whatever mistakes she makes as a guide on what to avoid? "Speaking of which, I told him about a theory I had. The Unown Report has to have a database where all the words are originating from... and it might not be from our universe. So if what you said about Porygons are true, could we... Iunno? Test it out somehow?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 22:36:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu watched the child’s eyes light up with interest and recognition. it gave her… hope? no, that wasn’t it…

”very good.”

at her questions, the scientist nodded.

”yes, and i’ll continue looking for the answers, of course. pryde and i are quite busy with a number of projects,” like exodus, ”but he is privy to the work.”

in fact, the porygon studies were only one component to a much larger project. there were still a number of things she still had yet to reach to for. something that would soon change, as she moved much of her research on-board.

eris’ theory echoed some of her own. however, she had not before thought of porygon-z’s potential to track down the report’s source inter-dimensionally. smart.

with a small smile, she nodded.

”i would say that’s a genius idea, eris, granted we’re able to successfully patch it.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 16:54:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]More hands make the work lighter, or was that not how the saying went? Either ways, the more bright minds are on the case of pursuing a truth, the closer they may get to grasping it, polishing each other's work until they reach the pinnacle of invention.
[break][break]
Though, she has to begin with acknowledging that a successful patch is determined by the individual's idea of how it should function. Entering a string of code and hitting the enter key allows a command to be executed in the background, her fingers quickly placing in another line to bypass administrative restrictions.
[break][break]
"Well I did what I could do, but there's might be tons more things that I can't identify."
[break][break]
She lacks a point of reference to compare it with, so she moves over to let Lulu take a look whilst she rummages through her own backpack.
[break][break]
"Say, Miss Lulu, do you know what results in a Porygon's evolution?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 23:01:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu watched, impressed by eris’ skillfulness as usual. if fostered and taken seriously, she saw the possibility of it benefiting them all greatly. it could also go terribly wrong.

”keep trying. if not today, then whenever.”

the porygon-z would be made available to her.

her question revived old curiosities and those still persisting in her research.

”there’s an upgrade for the original. it’s fairly easy to perform, but depending on what you’re using it for, sometimes it’s better to keep the earlier version.”

she stared at the mysterious problem.

”as for porygon-z, i’m not sure. if i knew, i imagine we'd have a better idea of how to move forward.” if only she’d been able to get more out of before (she guessed) things had gone to shit. 
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 1:17:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Was that an invitation to come work on this project whenever? Though Eris doesn't have the words to convey her excitement, the light tapping of her figures against her laptop keys might suffice in doing so.
[break][break]
"Do you think evolutions are reversible? Since Porygons are mostly made of code... it should theoretically be possible to restore them to their original form." Humming, she can't help but scratch a little at her wrist. "There was something really strange I witnessed. Several pokemon and even my Klefki being devolved into their pre-evolutions or eggs after being consumed by a weird sludge monster."
[break][break]
It in itself is a fascinating topic, but not quite one she's ready to touch upon just yet. When she finally refocuses on the idea of dimensional travel, she's already pulling out her copy of the Unown report, placing it on the table and running her fingers through the many wires strewn about.
[break][break]
"I'll continue working to crack that problem... but for now, if we want to try sending porygon on a journey through dimensions, we can start with giving it some reference coordinates, right?"
[break][break]
It needn't be the same as the location to which the database for this device was stored, especially given the unknown factors of security cracking and all. But having a rough destination might just make it easy for the porygons to plan their route through the vast possibility of worlds out there.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 6:35:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

a sludge monster? like a muk, maybe? but how?

”interesting.” she made a note to discuss it with .

”evolutions are reversible, yes. just like there are stones that activate evolution for some, there are de-evolution stones. they’re quite rare and sought after." everyone wanted their puppy back.

she watched as eris revealed her unown report. she had warned others. , , . for at the child, she held her tongue, for she had more faith in her than any of the other three to manage the device competently.

with a nod, she agreed.

”why not? have at it.”

she observed.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 0:17:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's never seen a de-evolution stone before, much less heard of one before. What were they made of? Were they even of this world? She might never know...
[break][break]
Or well, she can do a little bit of research after this.
[break][break]
She hooks the devices up, buffering the connection with a few safety nets to attempt to save or salvage her Porygon's code should it fail. A few more taps and a ton of proof-checking later, she allows the Porygon to Download itself to the Mysterious Device's programme and enters a final command - To explore the data and locate the origin, wherever it might be.
[break][break]
With this, perhaps they'd be able to figure out just who or what they're dealing with.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
porygone pt. 2
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 3:46:13 GMT
shiv Avatar

PORYGONE PT. 2

the mysterious device

THE TWO WILL REALIZE THAT the mysterious devices are similar to Pokedexes. However, attention should not given to the device itself, for it is simply the vessel for the data. Instead, it is the chip or USB Drive connected to it that should be scrutinized.

The Porygon doesn't find much apart from an executable for the Unown Report: drktriad.exe. The origin of this device could not be found within the binary machine code.