TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ice breaker [ww/m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 22:25:40 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
x
-
@artemis
Summer had to admit, the cold that this Castform error brought was not her favorite at all. Sure, the snow was beautiful, and the change in scenery was something she would admire. However she was simply not used to it at all.

Perhaps her outfits during her outings were a bit overkill as well: bundled up in thick, furry coats with insulated pants, fur-lined boots. Anything to keep her from freezing.

That's how she appeared as she approached the frozen-over water on the outskirts of Mauville, outside the dome. Her hands fidgeted with a hand warmer that rested in the pockets of her coat as her blue Emboar snorted beside her. It looked like he billowed smoke.

"We don't have to stay out too long," Summer promised, looking out toward the ice.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ice breaker [ww/m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 17:13:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
artemis was used to the snow. maybe not in the months he had been in hoenn, because of the tropical weather, but it wasn't something new to him. if anything, honestly, it just made him miss snowpoint. sure, he hadn't been exactly happy then, but at least he wouldn't have had to deal with all the negative -related emotions.

which sounded mean, sure, but it was true. sometimes artemis wondered if it would have been easier for him to just block mint and move on- and, after everything, he was wondering that more often.

but those thoughts aside, he had a job to do. sort of. he was trying to find something to write about, and so far he was coming up short- not to mention he was tired and just needed a break overall. so, once he had come across some benches around the frozen lake in mauville, artemis didn't hesitate to sit down on the furthest one. if people would give him room, then he would do the same; or, better yet, he was already doing the same, because he was busy and the last thing he needed was to get distracted by a conversation.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ice breaker [ww/m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 4:57:40 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
x
-
@artemis
Summer had promised her blue blazing Emboar not long.

Of course, that was until something familiar caught her eye. A flash of purple hair, a man sitting on a bench.

How long had it been since she had last seen this man? It was back in Oldale if she recalled, when she was selling baked goods for that organization. She remembered because she managed to swindle him. Oh, she swindled him real good...

And her Loki had still been a Nickit at the time.

"Follow me," she said, beckoning Surtur to come after her.

Walking toward the bench, Summer's footsteps stopped crunching in the snow when she reached the bench. He seemed to be concentrating, but of course, she had other plans.

"Fancy seeing you out here."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice breaker [ww/m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 8:42:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: