Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 1:21:15 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Fieldwork, huh? If you had asked Barnaby back in Kalos if he'd be digging in the dirt for ROCKET, he'd have thought he was just digging someone's grave. But no, this mild winter afternoon was different. Today he'd be assisting with her chemist duties. He was basically just hired muscle at this point.

He'd extend a hand in greeting toward her as she approached where he waited at the entrance to the Fiery Path. Pleasantries would be exchanged, an important note being that Barnaby introduced himself as, "Bee." He was careful not to use his real name on ROCKET business.

"Well, I'm yours for the day," He started, but paused for a second before asking, "Shizue? Miss Murasaki? How should I address you?"

Cobalt eyes took in the woman's every detail. Her youthful face, beautiful lime-colored hair, her slim figure. Barnaby wasn't sure of her personality though, or how formal or informal she'd want to be on this day trip.

[fire/poison]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 12:39:08 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Shizu ignored the hand offered to her. Not out of malice or anything, she was simply already focused on the path ahead of them, her eyes trained at the wilds, rather than the man greeting her. At least she was giving him some attention with her ears which picked up his brief introduction. Probably meant she owed him some, too, even though he already knew her name. He did not know which to use, though. “It would be customary to use my last name until I offer otherwise,” she started, briefly trailing off already.

In fact, she would already start walking up the path, looking back and forth. He was hers today, so she did not have to entertain her. He was to follow and fight. “However, you already offered a first name or a nickname……that usually means to pressure me into reciprocity. It sounds a bit fake however, so I am not certain either.” Briefly she stopped, her thoughts having caught up to her. Hence, she turned and looked more directly at him this time. “Thus, difficult thing to discern. Why don’t you just use whatever you want? I do not particularly care what I am called, personally, as long as it is not an insult. Then I…..have to care, I guess.”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 0:08:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FENNEKIN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOM DRENCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 23:50:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Wow, she really put a lot of thought into names, huh? Or, at least a lot of words.

"We're criminals, right? Aliases come with the territory." Barnaby shrugged. It made sense to him.

Eventually she conceded an answer, to which he quickly replied.

"Shizue it is then!" He declared with a relieved smile.

With that business out of the way, their excursion down the Fiery Path could begin. It didn't take long for two relatively small fire type Pokémon to come scurrying out of the underbrush. Barnaby quickly enlisted the help of two of his own Pokémon: Evangeline the STARMIE and Delphine the DELPHOX.

Both Pokémon clearly outclassed their combatants and were easily able to take them down. A Psychic beamed at the SALANDIT, a Scald blasted toward the FENNEKIN - and it was over in the blink of an eye.

Barnaby casually tossed a ball at the tiny Fox Pokémon, leaving the lizard to his boss for the day.

"So... what exactly are you looking for out here?" A probing question because, honestly, the prospect of walking in silence in this arid wasteland bored him to death.

[fire/poison]
catching FENNEKIN <3

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 14:43:43 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“You are only a criminal if you are caught,” she replied, making a very matter-of-fact kind of statement there. It was what she lived by, really. Shizue had no problems breaking the law for this reason or that. Far from it. But she did try to not be caught. Sure, Rocket probably had enough on her to ruin any chance at a normal life should she try to leave, but the public at large had no idea what she did. Thus, she could still live normally under her proper name for the time being.

Fortunately, this criminal at her side decided to properly play the role of muscle, assaulting both incoming Pokemon and getting them ripe for the catching. Naturally, Shizue would capitalize on that chance and throw a ball at the Salandit while also getting out her Mareanie to help if needed. “I am mostly looking for Poison types for research, though anything could be useful for the organization under the right circumstances…….let us simply say that I will know what I am looking for precisely…..if and when I see it.” That probably just about explained what she was after here. Not well, but she was on an expedition here, not a hunt. Worst case scenario they got a bunch of Pokemon to give to other Rockets.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 1:34:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEAMROLLER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 1:54:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Heh, I suppose you're not wrong." He quipped, mainly agreeing just for the hell of it. Barnaby had never been found out for his many, many wrongdoings; and yet, he still felt the burden of those actions.

Maybe he wasn't a criminal until the government and their laws caught up to him, but even still, he knew he wasn't a morally 'good' man. Most days that didn't really bother him, but sometimes... sometimes it weighed heavy on his heart.

"Fair enough. I'll just keep dispatching Pokémon. You choose what you'd like to keep."

And just because he knew that most of these academic types loved to gab about their work, he added a quizzical, "Poison types, huh? What's your research about?"

As if summoned by the mention of its typing, a little VENIPEDE crawled out onto their path. Delphine was quick to cripple it with a well-aimed Psychic, leaving the two humans to chat freely.

[fire/poison]
skipping~

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 16:03:20 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
And since she was not wrong, that meant she was right. Even though he did not want to admit that. Male tsundere, simply identified. Those tended to not always be about love, but they could never outright give something to someone, it always had to be back-handed in a way. Not too uncommon in her experience.

But at least he was useful, using his Pokemon to get her subjects ready to be caught. Just like he was presenting her a Venipede on a silver platter here. “That works for me. And as for research…..it is mostly about synthesizing Pokemon poisons. That way we can probably improve our….arsenal quite nicely overall.” Not that she herself cared too much about the tactical applications of her research.
She just did it because she enjoyed figuring stuff like that out. Plus, she loved poison types and craved every excuse to study them. Getting more was always good. Hence, she threw another ball, this time at the Venipede.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 1:27:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PONYTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE VENIPEDE!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 2:24:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Improve our... arsenal quite nicely overall."

Barnaby let out a long, low whistle. A gesture that basically communicated, 'damn, that's some intense shit'. He said as much in his next breath.

"Our arsenal? Like, chemical weapons? Bombs? Or... is the poison more for assassination-type work?"

He lowered his voice, leaning toward Shizue in a conspiratorial way. "For instance, is an admin gonna ask me to slip some of your poison into a guy's drink or something?"

Movement in the corner of his eye caught Barnaby's attention - a PONYTA and HAUNTER - but he didn't let it distract him from the conversation. He simply nodded toward the wild Pokémon, expecting his to act accordingly.

[fire/poison]
catching PONYTA <3

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 17:10:50 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“Hmm,” she started, tapping her lips and briefly thinking. Well, it was more like remembering, since she pondered if anyone had spoken to her about direct applications like this. However, most were busy preparing going into the tree right now – which was not something for her, she’d just study whatever samples of merit they brought with – so she had not heard much in that regard just yet.

Hence, she could not adequately answer his question. “I am not quite sure yet how they will be used. It depends on how easily I can reproduce them in sufficient quantities. I would reckon more of a usage in grenades or the likes, however. If they wanted you to poison someone via liquids….hmm…..I could probably make something suitable after half a day in the forest down there.” She pointed towards a forest in the distance, figuring she would find suitable ingredients there.
Almost made her miss the next Pokemon that appeared. But she did see a Haunter and, given that the other’s Pokemon sufficiently weakened it, she would throw a ball at that one, too.

capturing haunter
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 5:06:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITTEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 0:42:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby listened as she spoke, nodding intermittently at key points in her explanation.

"Grenades?" Shit, he hoped he never had to throw one of those. That was a little too militant for his brand of debauchery. "Makes sense, I suppose. Explosions and toxins - a perfectly lethal combo."

Barnaby's gaze followed where she pointed, his eyes landing on a dark and somewhat foreboding copse of trees. Oh yeah, that looked like a place poison types would definitely frequent.

"I'll get you your poison then, chérie."

Changing their course, he lead them down a path toward the forest. Along the way they encountered two more Pokémon - TORCOAL and LITTEN - who stood in their way. Well, the TORCOAL was just kind of sleeping in the middle of the path, while the LITTEN was curiously pawing at its side.

Even though they didn't seem that threatening, Barnaby had promised to incapacitate the wild Pokémon throughout their excursion. He nodded for his own Pokémon to take care of it.

[fire/poison]
catching TORCOAL <3

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 18:29:29 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“They are a suitable vehicle to dispense poison at a large group of enemies with some precision,” she replied, explaining it just because that was her nature. Though, really, she did not care too much about this particular application. Grenades were quite fierce indeed, but also too loud for her tastes. A proper poison should be supplied without the other person even knowing. Though, really, that just wasn’t an option some of the time. Just tossing a grenade at a bunch of pursuing rangers and their Pokemon was probably perfectly fine.

But yes, she did not much like explosions. Shizu wasn’t about the killing itself. If she was, she’d just poison any wellspring she came across. It was about subtly achieving your goals, even when they were lethal. That was what felt the best.
“It appears that we are getting some non-poisonous ones on this route, too,” she replied, looking at the next two Pokemon that they came across and that his team just knocked out. Litten was cute though, so she used a ball on it anyway. Why not? He wouldn’t know any better anyway.

“You use….psychic types, is that it? Or is this just because we are hunting poison types. That would make sense,” she replied, already lost in thought again. She still had to find out the peculiarities of psychic being so powerful against Poison types. Did not make too much sense in her mind.

catching Litten
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIELDWORK [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 1:27:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FENNEKIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]