POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 4:02:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had arrived to 's house after weeks of one sided texts from her and him not responding at all. She knocked on his door and stood there with her arms crossed as she had a goodie bag in her hands and cobalion by her side as for some reason he insisted in coming along as well. "Rowan!!! I KNOW YOU'RE HOME!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. [break][break]

"Open the door or im KICKIN IT DOWN!"

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP BOTTOM
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 22:35:18 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
A series of boisterous bangs knocked Rowan out of his drunken haze, lifting his head from the couch with a soft groan. “Who the fuck…” He muttered, soon having the question answered by the familiar banshee screech of Melody Miro. “Damn it.” Rolling off the couch, he knocked over a couple of bottles onto the floor, stumbling his way over to the entrance to his home.

The door swung open and he was soon face-to-face with the facade he’d been dreading for weeks. “Hey, Mel.” Rowan reached a hand up, pushing some disheveled hair behind his ear. “What’s up?” He did his best to feign nonchalant despite the thunderous pounding in his head.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 7:48:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Fucking FINALLY." she said crossing her arms and frowning at him. "You've not been answering my texts forever now. What the fuck happen Row? I thought you died in the fog in the soiree. I couldn't find you after." she said cross with him that he had been ignoring her. [break][break]

After a small pause she waited at the door. "Can I come in?" she said in a much cheerier tone.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 3:31:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I didn’t die, no.” Rowan stepped aside and left the door open, allowing Melody to step into his commandeered home. “You want something to drink?” He walked across the room into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle from the inside. A hand twisted the cap off and before long the delightful burn of vodka found its way down his throat and into his stomach.

“Sorry for not answering your messages, I’ve been busy.” A half-truth. He had indeed been busy but he was actively avoiding her messages, ever since their confrontation on the submarine. “Did you need me for something?”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:32:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Since she was invited in she walked in like a vampire would when granted entrance to the house. [break][break]

She had already forgotten she was upset with him. [break][break]

"Ohhhh? Busy with what?" she asked as she grew more and more curious as to what he was doing. she had artfully dodged the question of if she needed something as she just wanted his presence cause she had felt lonely and she knew what feeling lonely would lead to so she sought out comfort. [break][break]

She went over to a nearby chair, putting her elbow on the counter and watching him as he took a swig of his vodka. Damn did everyone in Hoenn drink like the sailor? She wondered if it was the same brand the captain liked.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 7:37:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
The truth? Rowan was busy making sure confrontations such as this wouldn’t occur, but he wasn’t about to open that can of worms right now, especially being so unsure of what she did or didn’t remember. “I’ve been looking for something.” He closed the fridge and crossed the room with the bottle in hand, grabbing a napkin from the coffee table and holding it out towards Melody.

“It’s a Pokémon, called Suicune.” The drawing on the napkin depicted the Pokémon he’d seen in Sootopolis, the name written underneath after he’d spoken with . “Ever since I met them, I’ve had…strange feelings.” Perhaps it would be better to elaborate. “Sometimes I feel this…wind, where there is no business being wind. It’s cold…always coming from the north.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 16:43:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody tilted her head, obviously confused and the entire thing rowan was telling her about was lost on her. "A wind from the north? Being cold? Rowan are you on you're period?" she joked as she snorted a little. [break][break]

The whole thing sounded ridiculous to her, but then again there were strange pokemon in the world who seemed to pop up out of nowhere and cause these kinds of things. Hell, she got a goat who can grow a sword from his head to follow her around, maybe feeling a cold breeze from the north randomly wasn't the most bizarre thing in the world?[break][break]

She gestured for rowan to let her see the napkin and once he relinquished it she'd study it closely "HmMmmM nope!" she said giving it back to him in one piece. "Never heard of a...soicone or whatever." she told him. "But I mean, have you tried following the wind? See where it leads? You could probably find the source if you did?" she asked him wondering what else. [break][break]

"I'd ask Cobalion if he knew anything but...he's not really the talkative type.."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 4:21:51 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I thought I might have been going insane, to be honest.” Rowan chugged down another drink from the bottle, feeling a numbing warmth drift throughout his body. “At least until Ga-...” A pause, realizing that the identity of Gavin Merlino had been revealed to the public as a member of Team Rocket recently. “...A friend of mine pointed out that my hair was actually moving when I felt this ‘wind’.”

He shrugged, setting the bottle down on the table and offering a glass for Melody, should she want some. “What do you mean by ‘follow the wind’? As in, go north?” Going north far enough would just lead someone eventually around the planet, when would the journey end? “Just to like…the northern mountains, right?”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 4:48:15 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She gave him a strange look "I see. Well I mean strange things happen on Hoenn all the time so I wouldn't be skeptical. I fought a giant flying snake that vanished cause it ate a rock." she said referencing the events that transpired in the litebrite thread. [break][break]

The strange look was transformed into one of an obvious duh face as she audible goes "Duh!" she says "Or further beyond! If you keep going you might eventually find something. At one point the direction of the wind might change. We could go on my boat if you want!" she says getting a little bit more excited as melody had not sailed in a LONG time. [break][break]

"What's keeping you back? You're a free bird, does Adrian not want you to go?" she asked curiously wondering why he hadn't thought of this already.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:26:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“No, Adrian doesn’t know about this.” Adrian had enough to worry about without him chasing some ghost, especially since he knew that they would insist on helping when they had their own troubles at the moment. “I haven’t gone because I have…responsibilities.” Vague enough, though he knew that Melody would undoubtedly pry if he didn’t elaborate in some way.

“I am working at Greater Mauville Holdings, now. With Oscar Clayton, actually.” That should be sufficient enough, assuming that she knew of him at least. “I suppose we could go at some point, though. I just need to get some time off.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 22:50:28 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She raised an eyebrow at him asking for time off of work. She knew of , she battled him during the Hoenn star tournament but melody was oblivious to the fact he owned a company, much less one rowan worked for. [break][break]

"You work today?" she asked curiously as it was obvious if he was drinking he wasn't. Unless he was that kind of messy gay. She looked at him suspiciously "Let's go right now! Cmon! Two buddies adventuring!" she said as she moved over and grabbed his hands jumping up and down like a kid who was told they'd be going to Disney world. [break][break]

"If you don't I'll subtweet you to my fans." she says as a devilish grin widens on her face

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 3:09:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“What’s a subtweet?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, clearly not understanding the meaning considering he didn’t really participate in social media. He wasn’t allowed to have one growing up and had only downloaded a few of them because Melody had hounded him to stop being such a ‘boomer’ and get them. “Alright, fuck it.”

Belongings were gathered and Rowan slipped on his jacket, calling out to Mistral before he headed out the door with her. “You know where the food is, don’t break anything, okay?” Trills and chirps came from the kitchen, where it seemed the teenage Pokémon was already helping themself to a meal. “Ready when you are.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 22:03:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She rolled her eyes dramatically, of course he wouldn't know what a subtweet was. She decided to skip past that potential subject of conversation. [break][break]

Rowan told mistral he was heading out, surprised he wasn't going to be joining them but it seemed like he was up to some important stuff upstairs so she also let that be as well. She eagerly grabbed him by the hand and lead him outside where she let out a whistle and her gardevoir used teleport and took them both to her gym's port where her boat was waiting, ready to go. [break][break]

"I've been DYING to sail lately dude, you have no idea." she said eagerly as she hopped on over the boat. It was a nice sized ship, nothing too fancy like a yacht but not a little ding boat.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 4:52:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Wait, I don’t…” On the other side of the Teleport, Rowan looked green in the gills. “...I don’t like teleporting.” Sea sickness was never a problem for him, but he couldn’t help but feel sick everytime a Pokémon used the move. “I’ll just fly on Sirocco, next time.”

A few moments passed before Rowan was able to regain his bearings, stepping onto Melody’s vessel, a more comfortable method of travel. “A nice enough day for it.” He chose to avoid the subject of her being unable to access Sootopolis City as easily due to Team Rocket occupation, he didn’t want to accidentally let anything slip.

“You need any help? I know how to sail too.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 2:27:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Sirocco? "Who's sirocco?" she asked curiously as she had obviously ignored the part on him wanting to fly. This was faster, he'd be fine! [break][break]

He offered to help her set up the boat but oddly enough it seemed like it was already prepped to go, as if she had been waiting for this outing, sootopolis was awful, the league was awful right now, a get away with her best friend is exactly what she needed. "So how's living in the city been? Also do you wanna drive? It is you who feels the wind anyways." she asked curiously, she barely went into town now a days as that was just BEGGING for trouble. But for a regular citizen like rowan he should've been left alone for the most part. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]