Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP BOTTOM
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 5:15:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Sirocco is my Pelipper.” Rowan assumed Melody knew about them, but he wasn’t sure what she did and didn’t remember these days. “I usually use them to get around, I had a saddle made and everything.” At the offer to drive the vehicle, Rowan stepped into position, figuring it made sense enough that he should lead since he felt the northern wind.

“It’s been fine, Team Rocket doesn’t bother me much. More like police officers than an occupying force. Can still do all the same things I did before, no curfew or anything like that either.” He was one of them, but still, Rocket wasn’t interested in disrupting the lives of normal citizens, just the League themselves.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 19:49:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody tried to visualize Rowan sitting on a pelipper and flying...and it looked goofy in her mind, but then again many things looked silly in her mental landscape so it wasn't a surprise. [break][break]

As the conversation shifted over towards rocket, the pit in her stomach continued to grow as the unease continued to expand. She didn't like rocket, they did bad things in the past, they kidnapped her and rowan...why did he continue to live in Sootopolis after what they did to them both? [break][break]

She wanted to ask him but that'd lead to her having an episode so she tried to stifle it, the question gnawing away at her mind. However it was obvious she was saddened by it. "Well I'm at least glad they've left you alone. I don't want them to go after you because of me." she says in a worried tone. "They've begun to make moves against me again...I think." she says confusion filled her mind and words. [break][break]

"I had another memory loss episode and when I woke up Cobalion was pretty badly injured...then the other night someone...no someTHING showed up at my gym on the roof. I cant even begin to explain it." she said as she was worried even now to leave her gym.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 22:48:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Team Rocket is making moves against you?” An eyebrow cocked, actually surprised. He hadn’t heard anything about this from Gavin, and that disturbed him. There was a promise that nothing bad would happen to Melody, given to him before the invasion of Sootopolis City. “Are you sure it’s them? There have been a lot of strange things happening in Hoenn recently, including assassins from another dimensions.”

They’d both been at the Star Soiree, she knew exactly what he was talking about assuming she hadn’t removed that from her memories. “It’s pretty clear they were going for avatars, maybe your connection to Cobalion has made you a target now, too.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 6:23:33 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She doubted herself. Maybe he was right, could it have really been rocket? "m..maybe?" she said as these were different compared to the people of Sea!Hoenn and the white haired assassins she had heard of making rounds. "I..I think I saw lugia?" she said covering on of her eyes as her head began to hurt. [break][break]

It..it attacked? She said as if fighting against something as each breath became harder and harder to get in and out. She began to slowly calm down though as she managed to get what she wanted to say out. "The other one..was like...an Alien? It had these weird colored tentacles that sliced at Cobalion and I..it took me hostage again at one point." she says becoming more sullen.[break][break]

"Maybe you're right. They both came for Cobalion. But we can't rule out that Rocket could be working with them, taking out the strongest people in the league would be where their interests align.". She hesitated for a moment, looking like she wanted to say something to rowan but wasn't exactly sure how to say it, giving him strange glances.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ bestbubby

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 13:06:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“An alien?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, unsure of to whom that could be referring. Could have been someone in Team Rocket, new avatars were coming to the organization each month it seemed like. “I dunno, Mel. Sounds pretty other-world to me.” He continued to cultivate the seed of doubt, especially considering she had a unique legend of her own. “You could be Cobalion’s avatar in their world, hunting you down before you become one here too.”

Despite his intentions to deceive, keen perception dialed Rowan into the strange glances that Melody had been shooting his way for the last few moments. “What, do I have something on my face? You can tell me whatever you are going to say.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 17:50:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She nodded her head silently. "Yeah it looked like a person but then these weird like red and blue tentacles came out towards me, all swirly like. You like DNA drawings in those sci-fi movies?" she said using her fingers to try and draw a picture for him in the air. [break][break]

However when he catches her glancing at him, she immediately looks away from his gaze, as if she was staring at the sun, choosing to instead look towards the ocean. "If you're right Rowan. Why are you looking for this..suicuine?" she said curiously.[break][break]

"Wont you be dragged into this mess too if you're an avatar? Look at me, Cobalion hasn't even given me any powers yet and im already geting ambushed left and right." she said sitting down and putting her knees to her chest as a migraine continued to pound on the back of her head, like a hammer straight to the skull. Almost as if it was telling her to silence herself. [break][break]

"Rowan. Am..I a bad person?" she asks him out of seemingly no where as someone's words echoed in her mind. Unbeknownst to her, they were 's words in the sub. But she couldn't recall that, only that it was cold and sterile when she heard them.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 3:02:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I’m looking for Suicune because I need them.” Rowan wouldn’t elaborate further on the subject, his emotions surrounding the legendary were complex and would betray the facade he often put on around Melody. “They will be worth any trouble that comes with, and I’ll defend them with my life if it comes down to it.” A small shrug lifted his shoulders, so cavalier with the concept of dying in service of an avatarship.

“Hmm?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, unsure of where the comment had come from. “A bad person? What makes you think that?” Was there something deeper going on that she’d been keeping from him? He couldn’t deny that his curiosity was piqued by the comment. “You are far from it, Melody. You don’t intentionally lie or hurt the people you care about and you haven’t taken a life.” Unlike him. Rowan was the bad person, and he knew that.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 21:14:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Need them for what?" she said curiously, in fact. Why did Suicuine take an interest in rowan? The more she dug into this the more questions she had, and questions typically didn't lead to anything good. [break][break]

Deep down inside, she hoped he wasn't chosen. She didn't want this life for him, on top of that...the contract she signed with Dahlia. She'd be forced to report him and Melody was NOT a good liar.[break][break]

"Then why does everyone in Sootopolis hate me? Why is Rocket so hell bent on making my life awful? What if I really am a bad person?" she frowns as the migraine pounded even louder and louder and her breaths became more ragged and harder to fill with air. "Why are people so difficult for me to understand...Pokemon are a lot easier.." she said letting the weight from her shoulders loose as she put her head back and covered her eyes to try and deal with the pain in her head. [break][break]

"Is there any medicine on this boat? I forgot if I brought the first aid.." she said as her free hand dug around in her little bag for her back up plan.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:39:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I certainly prefer Pokémon over people.” Rowan responded with a shrug, glancing over the edge of the boat into the water below. “People are who abused me growing up and people are the ones ruining Hoenn.” Although he was referring to the League, she could easily interpret this as him talking about Team Rocket.

“Uhh, I don’t know, isn’t this your boat?” A cursory glance around discovered the first aid kit on board, though a quick search revealed there was nothing of note aside from emergency medical supplies. “I have a flask of gin, does that work?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 20:07:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"oh. right." she said, how did she forget that part? She did have a kit but she knew that nothing in there would help, there was only one solution. [break][break]

"Give me one second." she said as those words that Rowan said only served to magnify the headache even more, she reached into her bag and pulled out her hatterene's pokeballs. "Hatterene, I think Hypno showed you how to help my headaches right?" she asked as Hatterene stared at her with an intense look. [break][break]
Her vibes were atrocious. [break][break]

It nodded and began to get to work placing it's hair whip ponytail onto the top of her head as a pink psychic energy began to glow around them both. It seemed uncomfortable for Melody at first but soon a scene of ease came over her. "There we go... all better." she said before looking back at rowan as her personality did an entire 180. [break][break]

"RIGHT! So, suicuine. What did you learn about it?" she said almost as if ignoring the entire subject they were speaking about before. From the water peered a concerned set of eyes, Melody's Primarina had been watching them from the water. Her eyes filled with worry upon seeing hatterene learned that technique.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 5:34:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
What Rowan watched unfold was clearly unnatural, an eyebrow raised as Hatterene seemed to extend their psychic energies towards Melody, uncertain of what exactly was being done to her. “You good?” She clearly wasn’t, but was this related to something that Team Rocket had done to her, or her mother?

An abrupt subject change was all the more jarring, but he wasn’t about to belabor the point further. “A colleague of mine had some information on them.” Rowan began, shifting in his seat slightly. “Apparently they are from Johto, the reincarnation of a Pokémon that had been slain in a fire at some tower that claimed them and two others.” Fire, ironic considering what he’d been through recently.

“Another legend saw their demise and cried, their tears mixing with the ashes to rebirth all three of them as a fragment of their fate. One the dancing lightning, another the roaring flames and the last the soothing rains.” Amber eyes were fixated on the lapping waves as he spoke, almost as though he was in a trance of his own as he recalled the information.

“Suicune embodies purity and compassion, and often is associated with the northern wind, which is what I feel…well, used to feel…”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 17:44:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She cuts him off suddenly "Im fine!" as if she was avoiding the subject entirely as Hatterene was now at ease at well but gave a sharp glance to rowan as a warning. [break][break]

"wait." she says putting up a finger to stop him. "A tower in Johto? Surely that would be a famous spot if it's mythos related right? Have you considered going to Johto?" she asked him as she raised an eyebrow. [break][break]

"If johto is north of hoenn- I don't know where it is in relation to us. Maybe it went home?" she asked wondering if rowan had already pursued that possibility.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 18:39:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“According to Er-...my colleague, it’s indeed a famous location in the region.” Rowan paused for a moment, attempting to recall the name. “Ecruteak City, if I remember correctly.” Perhaps she was onto something, could Suicune have left the region entirely?

“If anything, it’d be worth going to find out more information about them, surely.” He’d been so wrapped up in his own thoughts recently he hadn’t even considered the idea of going to the sight of Suicune’s rebirth. “Suppose I have a destination, then. Would you want to come with?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 4:49:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"I would." she says before a but was coming and very quickly. [break][break]

"BUT." there it was! [break][break]

"Right now with everything going on in Hoenn, it would look really bad for me to just up and leave all of a sudden." she frowns as she felt trapped, not that she ever really wanted to leave Hoenn as she had loved it here and wanted to protect it with all she had. "Maybe you and Adrian can go? You and your hubby?" she says teasing him.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 0:29:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: