awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 23:04:06 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
Ever since coming to Hoenn the talk of the region has been this little pitstop town, Lavaridge. A little town of relaxation wonders, something Toshiaki desperately needs to invest his time into. Togepi trills happily in Toshiaki's arms (he's been keeping the little guy out mroe often, helps with the bonding process) as they both take in the sights of the town.[break]
The hot spring in the distance immediately catches his attention.[break]
He grins, eager for a dip.[break]
"C'mon, Togepi! Let's get goin'!"[break]
*THUD!*[break]
Toshiaki steps back, blinking down at the figure beneath him... Uh oh. That was his fault, wasn't it?[break]
"Oops. Sorry, you alright?"[break]

| DUO WILD (LAVARIDGE/ROUTE 112)
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 1:49:32 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
Rae is sore. An intense training session sometimes does that to her, leaves her joints creaking and stiff. The trek up to Lavaridge in this state is rough, but she knows what's waiting for her at the top is a day of bliss and relaxation in the hot springs. Her Pokemon are nestled in their balls, just as tired as she is. She figures she'd save them from having to walk like she does. [break]

She's lost in the thought of eventually reaching her destination when someone slams into her. She topples over, grunting as she fell to her ground. She glares at the person who knocked her down. [break]

"Ugh, nice job. Yeah, I'm fine."[break]

Her sore muscles scream as she pulls herself to her feet and she winces at the pain. She puts her hands on her knees and takes in a deep breath. [break]

"Just, uh, gimme a second."[break]

| Duo Wild (Rt. 112)
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 3:01:52 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
Toshiaki had been warned numerous times in this lifetime to take it easy and slow down, take the time to smell the flowers .. not that he understood that saying at all, but maybe if he bothered then this person wouldn't of gotten hurt. Guilt creeps across his sorrowed features as he assumes the form of an apologetic bow.[break]
"I-I'm so sorry!"[break]
Togepi wiggles in his arms, but manages to tightly hold on as it's trainer quickly straightens back up. His demeanor is completely different from the goofy boy he once was, now a bonafide worrywart instead. Like a guilty little puppy. [break]
"I.. wasn't payin' attention. That's a bad habit of mine.. a-are you hurt at all?"

/ DW.
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 5:17:17 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
DW (Route 112)

She stretches upwards, trying to work out some of the stiffness from her fall, before resting her hands on the back of her head. She takes note of him. Slightly taller than her and looking very worried about bumping into her. [break]

"Honest, I'm fine," she says, grinning at him as if to show him that really, she's fine and not going to die from him bumping into her. "Just a little sore from working out." "Being a bit more careful wouldn't hurt, but it's nothing a soak in the springs won't fix up." [break]

A hand leaves her head and extends out to him. "Name's Rae."[break]

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 0:56:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COMET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAT WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Let's Magcar-go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 8:45:50 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Both his grandmother and mother emphasized being gentler with girls. Though he completely missed the mark on that one, having practically crashed and burned into the poor girl. Embarrassment displays across his face in the form of a burning red hot complexion. One of these days that "gung-ho" attitude oh his is going to land him in some serious hot water![break][break]
Though, not this time.[break][break]
Her hand extends out to him and toshiaki takes it, shakes it as if almost still processing the situation. Then, his whole demeanor lightens up at the mention of the popular tourist spot. “Oh? I was just on my way to the hot spring! And my name’s Toshiaki, nice to meet cha’!” He beams.[break][break]
Looks like all this energy was contagious, because out of nowhere a Torkoal gently headbutts his side. Oh! New friend for him![break][break]
He pets the Torkoal atop the head, completely unbothered or surprised. What a funny guy.[break][break]
“Wanna head there together?”[break][break]
| DW (Claiming Torkoal!)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","subtxt"]i can't go on much longer
not knowing what i'm worth

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]