awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sleep over [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 17:31:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
As a child, Summer rarely, if at all, had friends sleep over at her home.

It was strange enough now to have a friend come over to spend the night as an adult. The concept was just foreign to her. However, she was talked into it, and she agreed.

Time had also passed since she had last spent time with . So, why not spend the night drinking wine, chatting about life, doing what normal girls would do? Rocket didn't have to be an influence on them.

Her father didn't have to be an influence on her.

Summer played with her hair until she heard a knock at the door of the Prescott mansion, going to open the door herself to receive her guest. A smile was presented on her lips when she spotted Katja's familiar white hair and purple gaze.

"Hello, Kat. Welcome, welcome!"

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
sleep over [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 8:48:40 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]

though she wouldn't admit it out loud, the very idea of having a slumber party tickles the inner child in her — the same one that had been kicked and compartmentalized away by her recruitment into team rocket. following at the heels of a monotonous day at work, the muffled chirp of her phone inside her jacket brings something warm rising in her chest. seldom-felt. excitement, she supposes, as she checks the text.
[break][break]
a few small detours, then she's off to the address dropped in her messages. the rows of modest houses peter off as she walks, slowly replaced by large, ornate gates and long driveways that disappear through the trees and out of view. after a few more minutes, the gps declares that she has arrived at her destination. she sizes up the mansion, then double-checks the text. she lives here?
[break][break]
katja feels out of place as she approaches the door, backpack hanging off one shoulder, cradling a modestly-priced brand of wine in the crook of her arm. she knocks and, moments later, feels relief wash over her when the face that greets her is summer and not some rich lout wondering why she's on their front steps.
[break][break]
"hey!" katja's eyes crinkle with a smile, holding the wine up by the neck of the bottle. she doesn't wave it proudly like she might have if summer slummed it with four roommates  — just a humbled flash of her thanks-for-inviting-me-over gift. "figured i should bring a little something for tonight."
[break][break]
+ slumber party 4 [break] get them drunk PRAYGE

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
sleep over [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 4:53:32 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Her eyes immediately flicked from Katja to the bottle of wine she held, lighting up. Of course Summer was a sucker for wine. Or, really, any alcohol.

"You shouldn't have."

Oh, but it'd make the night even more exciting, she'd determined.

Summer herded her friend inside, closing the large mahogany door behind her with a clank. She beckoned her to follow her into the reception area, to where she had the fireplace prepared and some food set out.

Just snacks and finger foods. An array of cheese, fruits, meats, and crackers. A few varieties of dips. To her, it wasn't much.

"Help yourself. And take a seat. Your things will be brought up to my room!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights